10. Preparation
116 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"After what happened that day Asmodeus gave Alice items such as clothes, food and 2 swords in a storage ring all obtained from those merchants".

"Alice was happy as she had new clothes and lots of food".

"Asmodeus later told her you know about cultivation".

She quickly replied that she didn't know she had heard of it but no one told her what it was.

"Asmodeo thought I see then come closer Ami she did what he told her without thinking too much since he was her savior".

"Quickly Asmodeus put a finger on her forehead and started doing 2 things first imprinting his soul seal on her so she never betrays him".

A cultivating person would notice what he was doing and stop him from doing it since it would be like being loyal to that person forever and would only think of him.

He wasn't suspecting or anything like that that she would betray him in the future but he as an Ancient Demon God never left anything to chance.

"Alice only felt a slight pain in her head but didn't pay it any mind 1 minute later Asmodeus lowered his hand".

"Alice in her mind received a lot of information imparted to her".

"This technique that Asmodeus used was to implant cultivation knowledge and information into her".

This way of passing information is another prohibited technique because if the person you are allowing to use the technique wanted to harm you, you could not prevent it and it could destroy your soul completely.

After a while Alice was able to receive all the information from Asmodeus well, she said I also want to be strong to help you.

"She didn't know herself but she wanted to become stronger to always be with Asmodeo and help him since something deep in her heart told her that he could leave her behind" 

Not even Asmodeus himself knew anymore that he only wanted to pass on some cultivation knowledge to her.

After Asmodeus heard what she said he was glad Then he told her

First of all I'm not a human I'm a demon he started to say.

He is no longer a demon since he converted all his meridians and human energy to demonic without counting his soul that was already from a demon in his previous life.

Now he only remained with the appearance of a human nothing more.

"When Alice heard that he wasn't a human and that he was a demon, she took a step back but the thoughts she had since childhood that demons were evil beings began to change".

Because of his impression of the soul in her and that he was the person who rescued him.

After that, Asmodeus continued to speak as the race of the elves, their element has been wood as nature and the environment.

"I would like you to practice one of my cultivation art creations that I never got to use".

"In those days Asmodeus experimented with the blood of all kinds of species he also used many elves as guinea pigs".

To create this god level cultivation technique.

I gave this technique the name:

God Devouring Nature

In those days that he was investigating, one day an idea came to his head that would happen if the elves, instead of borrowing the energy of nature, would devour the energy itself like the trees and everything that surrounded them, converting that in their own crop.

In this cultivation technique one would need to keep both nature energy and dark energy in balance in one's body.

Dark elves are elves that have been abandoned by the energy of nature because they did something wrong or were cursed.

But what would happen if the person did not lose the energy of nature by remaining as a normal elf.

Even circumventing the physical laws of the world hehehe all this thought in less than 10 seconds in the mind of Asmodeo.

After telling Alice that he would give her one of his creations

He implanted the cultivation method directly into his head.

"After he received the entire Asmodeus cultivation method, he began to think about what techniques he should give him to practice".

After considering that in the same way she cannot betray him since the only way that exists to remove his imprint from the soul would be to destroy the same soul of the target.

Since how to place it in a way that it will merge itself with the soul itself would be the only way.

Even so, she would never realize this fact since the impression is totally fused with her soul and if she checked her soul, she would see everything normal.

This could only be done with someone who does not cultivate or is many ranks below the person who implemented it, it could also happen with people who are suffering a torment worse than death and that would be the last way.

Of course it could also be put in the normal way where the target knows where the impression of the soul is, "Asmodeus thought in a few seconds all this".

"I will give you 4 techniques so you can start practicing them while growing".

1. Manipulation of the goddess of nature

2. Ethereal Arrows of Primordial Chaos

3. Primordial Time Dividing Arrows

4. Footsteps of the Star Goddess

"She quickly placed her finger on Alice's forehead to pass on all the remaining information in her head".

"She doesn't know but all the techniques Asmodeus imparted to her would cause a bloodbath in any kingdom or empire to obtain it".

The first 3 techniques belonged to the younger sister of the queen of the elves at that time Asmodeus dated her and they did all kinds of things together.

But the day she found out he was cheating on her with other girls, she tried to kill him.

And they ended up in a chaotic battle for more than 10 days and 10 nights in that battle Asmodeus ended up crippled for more than 10 thousand years recovering from such a misfortune that happened to him.

"From that day Asmodeus stopped seeing women as people if not as objects, the hatred that grew in his soul made him rise from the depths of a formation that he himself built so that his enemies could not take advantage of the opportunity of his condition and kill him".

That day the battle that caused a stir in all the Upper Continents and Underworlds made his name known as The first Demi-God defeating a God.

After that battle all his enemies and greedy people started looking for the ruins of the battle and see if they got anything.

"But no one knew if Asmodeus or the elf survived that disastrous battle".

It was said that the elf elf's older sister went crazy by then and started looking everywhere but that story will be told in the future.

The third last technique, which is movement, was already achieved when he was categorized among one of the cruelest and bloodiest of demons.

It belonged to a God rank cultivator who was an enemy of him since he wanted her cultivation method and her blood to do an experiment.

But she refused in the end they ended up fighting for one night and in the end the girl gave her last breath.

Edited by: Domon_Asmodeo

2