11. City
103 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Alice finished receiving all Asmodeus explained to her how to use them more effectively.

After that they prepared to leave that place.

Asmodeus noted that she always looked at him with dazzling eyes and a red tint.

I ask her if something was wrong and she said nothing.

So they spent the days together, sometimes Asmodeus taught her how to fight and sometimes explained some mistakes she made when farming.

Asmodeus 8 years, Alice 9 years

Quick kill the bird said Asmodeus "I'm going 4 dazzling arrows flew through the air and split the bird with burning feathers in 2.

Well done, Asmodeus said."

Sure leave it to me Ami answered the girl sitting on the branch of a tree.

in these 2 years

Asmodeus had gone to rank 4 initial spiritual rank demon while the little elf turned out to be a genius seen every million years reaching rank 2 in just 2 years of cultivation.

Even his cultivation speed surpasses those monstrous geniuses of his time.

"Alice began to think" in this time that she has been with Asmodeo, she knew his personality does not seem at all like a child of his age and above all because of how he treated her.

Plus she was with a super cute and handsome boy who made her blush just talking.

Sometimes when I told him I wanted to rest he would give him 2 more hours to fight a bunch of wolves.

She had already gotten used to his way of being, she would not know what to do if one day he disappeared, so she only continued to strengthen herself to be able to help him since she already knew the aspirations he had.

"Each day she spent with him, she felt her heart beat stronger and she didn't know why, only that she felt good.

After picking up everything on the ground they stood up and looked at each other for a moment and Asmodeus said put on your hood.

We will go to the closest human city, Asmodeus said as he pointed north, which was where the city was.

Then they started running in that direction.

It didn't take long for them to reach the entrance gates. Asmodeus already knew how to enter without difficulty and he knew more or less quite a few things about the kingdom they were in.

Since on the way in the 2 years with the little elf they met many adventurers and merchants and used their soul reading technique to better understand the situation.

They are 2 silver coins, said the guard, Asmodeus quickly gave him 5 so that he would not make things difficult for them, the guard was satisfied.

After passing through the wall they saw a busy pedestrian crossing and people walking from one side to the other.

After being impressed even Asmodeus since reading what is in one's mind is different than seeing it oneself.

Asmodeus quickly took Alice's hand.

Moving on "Alice didn't care as he often takes her hand and makes her feel like he's protecting her.

After walking for a while they went to a store that sold masks and hoods that could safely cover Alice's ears.

They didn't want their identity to be exposed because if that happened there would be a bloodbath in this city.

Asmodeus was checking the people he saw passing their bloodlines to see if he found anything good but gave up as he couldn't detect anything.

After that they went to an inn and started calling the person who was attending the counter.

How much for 1 month Asmodeus said escaping a bit of his terrifying aura to the surroundings.

The people who were in the lower part talking took a step back from the terrifying aura of a rank 2 Ultimate.

The person who attended gulped and said yes sir we have 1 room in the best condition of the inn with a bathroom.

"How much," Asmodeus said without flinching, his aura costs 7 silver coins, the innkeeper replied.

Asmodeus paid him, received the number of the room and left without looking back.

The other people couldn't help but comment from behind.

You saw that such a terrifying aura there were some clever and cunning adventurers they could see that the person was holding back because of the terrifying aura that shouldn't belong to a rank 2.

They soon told some of their friends nearby not to provoke them if they weren't courting death.

This was the plan that Asmodeo had prepared since since they were too small and it could be seen with the naked eye that they did not want to reveal their identity.

They would think that they were escaping from somewhere or something and that they had a lot of money on them, they would try to intercept them to test the waters, but since Asmodeus was not in the mood to play with garbage, he preferred to enter that way, warning the others.

After going upstairs they found a fairly large room with light decorations, a large bed and a bathroom.

Alice quickly ran to the bed and snuggled into the pillows as if it was her first time on one.

Asmodeus quickly created a small formation barrier that prevented people outside from hearing what they were talking about inside and also prevented anyone from entering unless someone destroyed the barrier.

Asmodeus quickly sat on the bed to think what they should do now that they are here since many things that he would like to do were prevented by his size and appearance although he was totally covered it would be clearly noticeable that he is a boy by his voice.

Also if he and Alice went out without the hoods and masks it would cause a stir since she was a really beautiful elf girl.

But the more so since from everything he has read in the minds of those adventurers, someone with red eyes has never been seen.

And even more so because of her appearance since if it weren't for her boyish voice they would think she was a girl and also because as a baby she was born with a unique constitution that allowed her to have a beautiful appearance.

But this wasn't really a problem since he would like to be terribly handsome for girls but this build can bring him a lot of trouble if someone twisted his head sees it and wants to take it over.

After pondering for a while why he was born with this appearance.

Since in his previous life there were all kinds of strange constitutions, he paid no more attention to it and inadvertently fell asleep.

Upon waking up, he saw the little naked elf changing her clothes.

He didn't pay any attention to her since he hadn't even developed and on many occasions he had to be by her side in the first few days when they trained at night and she was afraid that something would happen to him.

He quickly said good morning and got up to go take a bath.

"Alice was a little blushed but she quickly replies since you finally wake up I want to visit many places and see how the human world lives.

He said wait we'll go anyway as he thinks about how to increase his cultivation even faster than before.

Since every time someone advances cultivation, the speed slows down.

Edited by: Demon_Asmodeo

0