20. Madly
45 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

2 months passed..

Right now they were camping by a campfire eating meat from the bear they killed a while ago.

"They didn't have the masks or the hoods as Asmodeus put up a formation that will let him know if anyone is coming."

"I'm already full," said Asmodeus, "it's true that I tried to eat too much before, but he didn't like to do anything else if he couldn't."

You eat so little, the girls told them, the answer is not that I want to eat little.

The girls had already talked to each other before and realized that they were madly in love with Asmodeus.

But they acted among themselves so that they would not be noticed in the slightest since they did not know what Asmodeus would think.

Since although his personality was changing and it was no longer like before that he forced them to cultivate and let them do what they wanted.

"They knew that Asmodeus in the future was aiming to get very high in cultivation and if he got that high and they fell behind they thought he would eventually go off with other girls."

Since each rank of a cultivator allows one to live longer some of the ones at the top of the world are even immortal the only way to kill them would be in a battle between themselves that Asmodeus had mentioned to them.

"Lilith knew it was true as her parents had lived over a thousand years."

That's why the two of them were very worried and kept cultivating as if there was no tomorrow.

Now that they saw Asmodeus with the moonlight shining on him they couldn't help but think that he was the most beautiful thing they had ever seen in their lives.

"Even Lilith's jaw dropped with a bit of saliva dripping from her mouth."

After a while they realized how silly they were looking.

"Asmodeus right now was thinking about his next steps as all he had to do now was not to make a single mistake as that would lead to his own destruction."

"This for him was like chess because he knew if he had the time and the resources he could reach very high levels in the future."

He would have to put every piece of the chess without making any mistakes.

"He knew that they were now in a comfortable position but he knew how bloody it would be in the future by the blade of his sword."

Never mind I will reach my previous height even higher by any means necessary.

He quickly felt something soft like 2 small cherries on the back of his back as he turned around seeing Alice hugging him.

I ask her if something was wrong to which she said no that it's time for us to go to sleep.

"Okay," Asmodeus said as Alice led him by the hand towards the store.

They always slept together Asmodeus in the center and each of the girls holding one of their arms at their sides.

In the night while Asmodeus had fallen asleep long ago.

"In the night Alice and Lilith approached Asmodeus while he slept."

They wanted to try their first kiss with him so they went over and kissed him while he slept.

"They were mesmerized by his heavenly appearance."

Quickly Alice got right next to Asmodeus and started lowering her little head 2 centimeters from Asmodeus's little lips.

And he took the last step and placed his small lips on Asmodeus's.

"Asmodeus unconsciously opened his mouth and Alice's small lips entered Asmodeus's mouth."

The good thing about this was how Asmodeus was always a heavy sleeper since he was always the last one to wake up and he didn't realize what was happening.

"Alice felt that she connected with Asmodeus and felt her cultivation start to speed up in a way that even she hadn't seen before."

"Lilith was very upset since Alice had been kissing him for quite some time and she still hadn't."

She quickly told Alice to back off that it was her turn "Alice got pretty furious as she felt like she was going to make a breakthrough soon."

"Lilith soon crouched like a kitten beside the unconscious Asmodeus too, lowered her small head and kissed his lips, the manner of kissing was clearly noticeable."

Since Alice was like kissing him passionately and instead Lilith was the aggressive type.

She started sucking on Asmodeus's lips with such intoxication that not even she realized how she was behaving when she felt that something in her felt connected to Asmodeus began to suck her lips more with his.

"When Alice saw this she felt annoyed when she noticed how aggressive Lilith was she wanted to try to know how it felt to do it that way while kissing him."

Then Alice pushed Lilith away again and told her to calm down since she looked all blushed they didn't know why they were behaving that way like addictive bunnies.

Since Asmodeus saliva brought an aphrodisiac when he was born with his constitution.

"When Alice got in front of Alice again she started to imitate Lilith in her kissing and she soon got used to it and even liked this way instead of the other."

Soon Alice reached the rank

3 maximum

While Lilith reached mid rank 3

They didn't know why but they couldn't stop kissing him from using their little tongues so aggressively inside Asmodeus's little mouth they fell asleep on top of each other.

The next morning when Lilith woke up first she saw that Asmodeus was still asleep, she gave him a little kiss again and pushed from one side to the other so that Alice would wake up.

When Alice said between sleeping kisses, Lilith got more worried as they didn't want Asmodeus to find out and pushed her downstairs.

"Soon Alice jumped awake but Lilith held her mouth so she wouldn't scream and started telling her the reason."

Soon Alice could understand Alice came closer and gave her a kiss that lasted more than 1 minute.

As soon as he noticed that Asmodeus' eyelids were moving.

He backed away like a frightened cat but they didn't forget to act normal.

"Asmodeus" on this night of Asmodeus in his dream he felt something warm enter his mouth but he didn't know what.

Edited by: Demon_Asmodeo

0