24. Daniela’s Concerns
97 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They spent the days like this cultivating Asmodeus explaining to the little dragon how to effectively use the given techniques and also helping the girls.

So years passed.

3 years later...

"Soon Daniela will arrive," said Lilith, "Soon a small dragon a little bigger than before was seen in the air landing on the ground transforming into a human appearance with black hair and blood red eyes.

When Daniela arrived, she didn't even look at Lilith and started running towards Asmodeo, who was not far away meditating, and hugged him, taking him out of his concentration and throwing him to the ground, then she said, master, I'm back.

"Asmodeus was about to say something when she kissed his lips saying that this is her reward for waiting for her."

Asmodeus didn't know what to do since this girl was like him the only thing more impulsive.

Well, Alice will be here soon, she must be changing, Asmodeo said, putting Daniela on the bed.

"In these 3 years that have passed, many things have happened."

First Alice and Lilith had a speed in cultivation never seen before even for Asmodeus.

Alice reached mid rank 4 while Lilith is low rank 4.

"Asmodeus set out for a whole year to practice with the sword since he would like in this life to achieve what they called in his previous life the Great Sword Master".

He continued to practice without resting and also had to stay stuck for a while in cultivation as he wanted to be able to heal his left eye well after the battle to obtain Lilith.

But with the average year that he managed to farm again he eventually reached mid rank 5.

Already when one reaches rank 5 onwards the speed of improvements are completely reduced.

"Even Asmodeus himself was impressed that I managed to advance because of the difficulty that this entails."

The little dragon, 2 months after hatching, could already speak and explained to Asmodeo who she was in her past life.

"She was called Hikari in her past life. She was a cultivator of the Dragon Clan from one of the secondary branches. She was at the Demi God rank before she died.

"Daniela explained to Asmodeus what happened and why she died.

There was a catastrophic war in those years it is said that they came across the tomb of a venerable god from eons ago.

That war involved all races and the destruction devastated everything in its path and there were millions of deaths, she said.

I ended up dying since I was able to find a divine emperor level sword and it contained their laws and energy but it was no use since we fought against the humans she said and they ended up killing my party.

"Asmodeus was impressed by the reason for his fight, even so he appreciates it since thanks to that his soul strand escaped from the demonic totem."

"Daniela was also going to fight some low-ranked beasts to practice fighting."

Over the years the little dragon took the form of a 15-year-old girl.

That impressed even Asmodeus himself.

In addition, this girl possessed an absolute beauty that rivaled or even matched that of Asmodeus.

She had her body both breasts and buttocks large and well rounded.

"She knew that the Asmodeus object would always react to her and rise up like a huge tower when she got close to it."

He also learned of the catastrophic constitution with which this life was born.

"Asmodeus told him that it's likely that when he gave him a drop of origin blood his blood mutated and he got the same constitution as them."

She, when she learned that Lilith and Asmodeus had the same constitution, did not know whether to think that her group was a walking treasure.

When Daniela said that to the two of them they started to laugh but in reality they were very worried.

"Daniela was very worried about her situation, and in the chaotic world, a woman of the dragon race with this Constitution had never been heard of".

If the dragons of his clan and the other races found out, he would not know what to do and could only trust Asmodeus.

Besides she never heard of a man with this Constitution she thought that if they knew about him they would treat him as an experiment or some kind of sex toy.

He trembled with fear when all kinds of crazy possibilities could happen to the 3 of them.

She felt very scared since with this Constitution all the women who existed are said to have ended up worse than death.

"Asmodeus later approached her and told her that he is afraid if she has him".

"She soon reacted and nodded, although she also felt worried since she imagined that the one they would marry the most would be him for being the first man with the constitution and her for being the first dragon woman and then Lilith".

Edited by: Demon_Asmodeo

0