25. First time in this body part 1
91 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In this chapter I recommend if you are a minor to take precautions since most of it is for adults thank you!

***

At this time Alice and Lilith with Daniela, although they did not get along for a long time, decided to make amends so that the group does not fall apart arguing with each other.

When the girls saw Daniela act so intimate with Asmodeus they got angry.

Asmodeus each day that passed looked even better than the day before.

"Even Lilith didn't know what to say as Asmodeus's physique seemed the same but even superior in extreme beauty."

"She noticed that the dragon girl Daniela also looked too much like Asmodeus when she talked to Daniela she felt like she was talking to Asmodeus because of her cruel and arrogant personality. She felt the same in both of them."

"Also even she could tell that they are like siblings since this girl was quite similar in appearance they looked like siblings*.

And what bothered him about this girl was her face similar to Asmodeo's. They weren't the same but the similarities were clear. Alice had asked Asmodeo that question about why that arrogant girl looks so much like him in everything.

"Asmodeo told them that Daniela's face is similar to mine since my blood mutated with her body before birth."

And her way of speaking similar to his was already something she had from her previous life.

The girls then agreed grumbling to Daniela because if it was the first time they saw them together, anyone would say they were brothers or even twins, but one was a man and the other was a girl.

"Asmodeus broke the laws of how handsome and beautiful a man is."

while Daniela the beauty of a woman.

Several days later...

They at that time sometimes visited cities together leaving Asmodeo to continue cultivating and over time they learned more about the intimacy between men and women since Alice and Lilith along with Daniela had decided to dedicate their love completely to Asmodeo.

Daniela already knew about this but since she never lost her innocence with a man in her previous life she only knew what they said but she never did.

It was said that this was the only way for the man to always think of one. They felt very embarrassed to be looking for information since they never knew anything about it.

"Daniela secretly decided to be the first with Asmodeus but the girls had found out what she was planning to do just when she opened the room she felt knocks behind her and saw the other girls and she was scared like a rabbit discovered."

But soon they heard the voice of Asmodeus telling them to enter.

"Asmodeus already knew what these girls were planning he wanted them to prepare themselves and have the mindset."

Who would say that they came today when I am exactly 15 years old? Asmodeus thought in his mind.

"In a place far, far away."

They already found that girl, said a man who could clearly see that she was around 30 years old, but in reality she had already lived more than 100,000 years.

In many places where famous people reside and all-powerful forces were looking for the girl in the family that they destroyed in rubble.

Practically this was the one who found her took the notary.

"Young Master we haven't been able to find her yet most likely the Allan's parents sent to the lower continents."

You think I don't know idiot?

I answer the young man we have hired magicians who can locate his position or at least a nearby location.

In many places he was pinpointing the location of the girl with the peerless demon constitution paying even sums of valuable resources.

They sent many spies to different planes and planets but in the end they gave up as it doesn't matter how it is as if the girl joined vanished.

"In the big camp right now Asmodeus was sitting on the huge bed in his space ring."

The first thing he saw was Daniela with a simple transparent fabric that allowed him to see her bra and her black lower panties.

When he saw that his friend rose up to heaven.

'This girl from before was provoking his carnal desires and when he saw that he felt his friend palpitate strongly".

Then he saw Alice with clothes similar to Daniela's but in a white tone as if it were purity itself.

"This made Asmodeus gulp as his pants swelled up the most."

Finally he saw Lilith in a black lace similar to Daniela's but in a different way.

Asmodeus at this time saw their bodies

"Large, circular breasts, wide hips, and buttocks that any man who saw them couldn't help but dive into."

he felt that today he had to release all his frustrations inside them.

The girls are mesmerized by Asmodeus' heavenly appearance.

And on top of that they were in a small dress that highlighted that more.

The girls spoke later, we are your women, you have to take care of us, they said.

This was the line that they had planned together, the only thing that at that moment Daniela wanted to act alone and they caught her in action.

"When Asmodeus heard the words of these girls, he felt that soon he would not be able to control himself and would throw himself at them".

The girls then declared their love to Asmodeus one by one.

"Asmodeus didn't care about that anymore because he got up and forcefully kissed Alice's lips leading her to the bed while motioning for the others to come closer."

"Soon Asmodeus was on the bed touching Alice's huge breasts."

"Soon he felt his pants being removed and his boxers soon felt an aggressive sucking on his little friend."

"After he felt another hard suck soon his cum came out of his cock and went all the way into her mouth from one of them."

"Then I heard how the girls fought while they drank all their semen."

After kissing Alice.

"Asmodeus used his skillful hands and easily released her hold."

Soon he began to suck on her breast while touching the other with his hand.

"Alice right now was moaning with pleasure as he did that."

Soon the girls switched places and it was Lilith.

"Asmodeus quickly took her lips and joined his tongue with hers."

While Daniela was downstairs with Alice.

Sucking on his huge Bara every time they felt liquid come out of it, their crops advanced.

"The 4 didn't realize it, but a phenomenon was happening among the 4."

Actually it would be between the 3 physicists but how Alice was also affected her.

"Asmodeus had already removed Lilith's bra while sucking on her breasts*.

"Soon it was Daniela's turn who was so excited that she threw herself at Asmodeo and kissed him like a wild*.

"Asmodeus realized what this girl was like and he soon coiled on top of her in a battle of tongues as he felt his bulge getting bigger and bigger in the mouths of the girls who continued to suck."

"Soon Asmodeus felt that he couldn't take it anymore and told them to lie down on the bed*, they did as he asked Asmodeus began to remove their panties and lick each other.

After that he couldn't take it anymore and wanted to put his friend inside the closest girl possible.

"Daniela was smarter than these little girls and she knew that Asmodeus couldn't take her lust anymore and was going to introduce him to the closest one."

Quickly she moved swiftly with her new universal cosmos footsteps ability creating illusions of her own and getting right in front of Asmodeus.

Lying down with her legs slightly apart revealing her cute hole to Asmodeus.

"When Asmodeo saw how Daniela provoked him at this moment as he always did when they were together, he pounced on her first, kissing her hard while touching her breasts."

After being like that for a while, he said get ready.

She nodded quickly and said this body is yours.

"Asmodeo couldn't take it anymore and opened Daniela's legs and entered with force while she moaned in pain."

When that happened, the phenomenon that affected the 4 began to increase in catastrophic levels.

"Asmodeus could no longer hold back with this girl who has been teasing him for a long time and starts hitting hard while blood came out of Daniela's hole."

He saw the cry that she hit from the pain of having her hymen pierced for the first time.

"He used his Demonic energy to take away the pain and then started pounding inside her while playing with her breasts."

At this time the girls wanted to kill Daniela since they realized the play they did to their faces.

"Daniela at this moment felt in heaven as he went in and out of her soon she entered an enlightened state with Asmodeus."

"She and Asmodeus had no idea but he kept going in and out repeatedly inside her."

He felt that this girl was pressing down on his cock with her walls tight.

"Asmodeus already felt like he couldn't take it anymore, soon he felt Daniela's legs wrap around his back trapping his cock inside her."

He felt that he couldn't take it anymore and gave his last push inside her, letting all his frustrations and desires escape inside her, he gave another big kiss on Daniela's mouth while he finished ejaculating afterwards.

"Asmodeus realized that he and the girls were in an enlightenment situation that only happens to someone with infinite talent once in a million years."

He didn't pay attention and it was where Alice kissed her first and then entered with force since he had been attracted to this girl for a long time.

Soon Asmodeus told Alice are you ready?

"Then Alice nodded saying that her entire body belongs to him."

"When Asmodeus heard that, his friend rose like a newly built tower."

Soon Asmodeus entered her forcefully, feeling her hymen go through him and he felt comfortable being the first of all these girls.

"Alice cried out in pain from her broken hymen. She never thought it would hurt so much but she soon realized the pain was gone and she only felt pleasure."

"Asmodeus who used his Demonic energy to remove the pain in her as well."

Then he started thrusting and moving everywhere inside her and ended up ejaculating hard on her voluptuous body.

"He soon reached Lilith and kissed her passionately for a while."

Then she spoke and said please be strong with me.

"Asmodeus when he heard this girl's request his cock increased in size and thickness."

After that I enter inside her taking away her virginity completely.

She moaned in pleasure as his power surged inside her releasing his load on her.

Then he repeated the same several times with them until the morning of the next day came and they fell asleep.

Edited by: Demon_Asmodeo

Donations to improve the quality of the book as they would help me a lot and I would appreciate it:
https://www.paypal.me/fire725

0