4: Are We Really Still Strangers? (NSFW)
360 0 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

4. Are We Really Still Strangers?

 

 

 

The best entertaining room in the Aviary looked like a nobleman's bedroom. Besides the giant curtained bed, there was also a seating area where high-backed benches, softly cushioned in tapestry pillows surrounded a low table already set with wine and silver cups. The room was lit and warmed with a large fireplace, and also boasted its own adjoining washroom.

By the time Sevei led him in, Kahan seemed to have lost his nerve again, and even Sevei was beginning to think this was a mistake. The man was just too nervous – too obviously unseasoned in this venue. Sevei was not one to take advantage. He motioned Kahan over to the bench and sat next to him, pouring out the wine. Waving the cup under his nose, he smiled.

“More of what we had downstairs,” he told him.

“Is there anything stronger?” Kahan asked.

Sevei chuckled. “Best stick with the wine for now. Relax, there's nothing to fear here. Let's just... get to know one another.”

Kahan drained his cup, dropped it onto the table, then leaned toward him in a sudden burst of assertion, backing Sevei into the bench cushions until their faces were inches apart.

“Did you really bring me up here for more talking?” he whispered.

Sevei gasped as he was drawn into the depths of those eyes, their bright green darkened now with dilated pupils, suddenly so close to him, thinking that the man was such a bundle of contradictions. Kahan's shoulder-length hair was a dull, light brown and hung around his striking features like strands of dried straw. It did not go with that face.

Sevei thought that if he really did come to work here, the birds would have a field day making him over. They would probably urge him to grow his hair longer, and they would have rich, sweet-smelling salves to make it as soft and lustrous as theirs. He imagined the scene of all those pretty young men bathing him, and dressing him in silks, maybe teaching him a few techniques...

A pang shot through his chest at the thought of anyone but himself ever touching this man. His surprise at Kahan's sudden advance turned to surprise at his own reaction, but both quickly gave way to desire. He leaned forward until their lips met gently.

Kahan drew a shuddering breath as Sevei's hands slid up his chest and now slowly pressed him back onto the bench. He didn't return the kiss, but opened his lips with a sigh, allowing Sevei's tongue inside to explore. Sevei kissed him tentatively, testing his responses. Kahan was tense, and seemed a bit conflicted. Sevei drew back and gazed at him sympathetically.

“Why do I get the feeling that was your first kiss?”

Kahan lowered his eyes, his face reddening, and he began a whispered stammer.

“Have you ever been with anyone like this before?” Sevei asked suspiciously.

Kahan's eyes flicked up momentarily. “Is that... a problem?”

Sevei moved away, his brow furrowing. “Wouldn't you rather have your first time with someone you know well? With someone who cares for you... who loves you?”

Kahan blew a short breath of frustration. “Where would I ever find such a person?” he said flatly. Before Sevei could voice a response to this dismal bit of pessimism, Kahan leaned into him again. “I'd like to have my first time now,” he said lowly. “If you're willing?”

Kahan stared into his eyes, ensnaring him again as his hands slid down to Sevei's belt and began to work it open. Feeling somewhat entranced, Sevei's hands drifted to Kahan's belt as well. In a dead heat of intense eye contact, they slowly unfastened each other's buckles. When Kahan's belt hit the floor with a thud, Sevei insinuated his hands under his tunic and sucked in a breath as he felt all of the rock-hard, compact muscles of his torso. He pushed him up to stand and pulled Kahan's tunic off over his head before discarding his own as well.

In the firelight, their eyes drank each other in. They seemed evenly matched for musculature, but Kahan's skin was so pale he almost glowed. He had a few curious marks around his body – slashing scars on his waist and arm, and it seemed he'd suffered a few burns across his chest.

“I didn't know farming could be so dangerous,” Sevei said, tracing a finger along one of the scars. Kahan grabbed his hand and pressed it down to his own flesh.

“A lot of sharp implements,” he answered through clenched teeth. “Accidents happen. You're still talking too much.”

He grabbed Sevei around the waist, pulled him in forcefully, and kissed him with a fierce desperation. Sevei groaned and, returning his embrace, pulled Kahan toward the bed. He made him sit on the bed's edge, then knelt before him to remove his boots. Kahan loosened the top of his trousers, watching Sevei all the time with an anticipatory gleam in his eyes. He lifted his hips to let Sevei pull his trousers away.

Sevei's heavy gaze roamed over the now-naked man with his lower lip caught between his teeth, the corner of his mouth actually threatening to drool a bit. Still kneeling on the floor, he pushed himself between Kahan's thighs and wrapped his arms around him, kissing him hungrily. His lips moved across Kahan's smoothly-shaven jaw and down to his neck.

“Uhh...” Kahan softly uttered as his chest heaved against Sevei's shoulders.

Sevei continued to kiss down the sculpted terrain of his chest and stomach until he reached his lap. A shock burst through his own chest as Kahan's entire body clenched and trembled when he took him into his mouth. A hard moan sounded above him, and strong hands gripped both his shoulders. The moans softened and came closer as Kahan bent his head down, and Sevei felt his labored breathing ruffle across the top of his head.

“I...” Kahan panted, “I want...”

Sevei pulled off just long enough to murmur, “What do you want?” before continuing.

“I want... you... I want you to fuck me.”

Sevei drew away slowly, then looked up at him with a rueful expression, still stroking him slowly with his hand.

“I don't do that with strangers,” he said mildly. “Or professionals.”

Kahan's face fell. “Oh...” he said dejectedly. Then his eyes sharpened. “I'm not a professional,” he asserted. “And you've talked my ear off for an hour, are we really still strangers?”

Sevei chuckled lowly. “When exactly did this go from me convincing you to you convincing me?”

Kahan gave him a sly smile. Sevei rolled his eyes in amusement, then rose, waving him back.

“Move up,” he said, taking a moment to shed his own boots and trousers before following him across the bed and guiding him to lay his head on the pillow. Kahan closely watched him, wariness and hopefulness blending across his face, as Sevei pushed his legs apart and knelt between them again, raising Kahan's knees to hook over his own thighs. He leaned down and kissed Kahan sensuously, grinding the two of them together as he did so. Kahan sighed roughly.

“I can give you an idea of it,” Sevei murmured against his lips.

He reached over to the bedside table for a container of lubricating oil. He poured a generous amount into his palm before returning the bottle, then rubbed his hands together, thoroughly coating the fingers of his right hand. He reached down between Kahan's legs and, as gently as possible, slid one finger inside.

The look on Kahan's face was devastating, and Sevei moaned along with him. When he followed with a second finger, he took Kahan's taut member into his oiled left hand and began to stroke him. A guttural, animalistic groan burst from Kahan's throat, sending shivers throughout Sevei's body.

“Is it alright?” he asked.

“Yes,” Kahan panted desperately. “It's... your fingers are a little rough...”

Sevei flushed. “My fingers are a lot rough,” he admitted. “Sorry... I haven't had anyone else to consider in a long while...”

“It's alright,” Kahan said, his voice urgent. “Don't stop...”

Sevei gave him a wolfish grin. “Why don't you get some of that yourself and... give me a hand.”

Kahan peered down at Sevei's own member jumping excitedly between them, and eagerly obeyed. When that slick hand closed around him, Sevei had to take a deep, steadying breath to restrain himself. The man had some serious strength, and his firm movements were electrifying.

He began to move both of his own hands, watching Kahan's exquisite face contort with pleasure. Kahan couldn't seem to decide on closing his eyes or watching, repeatedly blinking very slowly like a contented cat while his body shuddered and jolted beneath Sevei's ministrations.

When the rate of his breathing began to increase, Sevei accelerated his movements and put more force into them, following his cues. In another moment, Kahan arched up and almost growled as he erupted. He stopped moving his hand, clamping around Sevei in a death grip, so Sevei released him, took a firm hold of his wrist, and began to push himself wildly into that oiled fist.

Kahan's hand felt hot around him, and an effervescent tingling sensation ran up his flesh and into the center of his pelvis. Kahan seemed to have a second wave from the added stimulation of Sevei's thrusts against him, and his loud moan set an explosion ricocheting throughout Sevei's body that made even the hair of his head stand on end. He collapsed with his mouth open against Kahan's, both of them gasping for air in the aftershock.

Sevei rolled to one side and pulled Kahan to face him, pressing their foreheads together, the tips of their noses grazing. Kahan's eyes were closed tightly, and Sevei lay gazing at his perfect features.

“Don't do it,” he whispered.

“Hm?” Kahan's eyes peeked open with a dreamy, confused expression.

“This business... Kyri loves it, but it's not for everyone. There are better jobs, and you can get sex without selling yourself. You're young. You'll find someone.”

Kahan's eyes lowered nervously.

“Will you do something for me, though?” Sevei asked, and Kahan raised a querying eyebrow. “Once you do find a good job, let Kyri know where you are? Next time I'm in town, I'd like to see you again... if you would...”

Kahan shifted away slightly.

“Even if it's just to check in on you,” Sevei hastened to add with a smile. “Make sure you're living well.”

Kahan sat up and looked back at Sevei, his gaze traveling along his body with a deep sigh.

“I have to go,” he mumbled. “I have... something early in the morning.”

“A job prospect?” Sevei asked.

“Something like that.” Kahan was getting shifty again.

“There's a washroom through that door if you'd like to clean up,” Sevei told him with an indicative nod. His eyes followed Kahan's perfect nude form across the room until the washroom door closed behind him. He sat up then, and shook his head.

“Real smooth, Vei.” He laughed at himself, then rose to gather all their clothes from the floor and shake them out.

 

11