Chapter 2 – LiLi
68 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now, here is Chang Ling sitting on a black leather sofa, crossing her graceful long legs and folding her arms, making her big soft breasts appear more alluring that you couldn't tear off your eyes from them.

She opened her red month saying calmly to the round fluffy orb in front of her, not appearing shocked at all by the truth she just discovered: "so you're saying I was supposed to be a vicious supporting female character."

A childish voice answered her: "Yes, you were supposed to be adopted by a village grandma, having low-self esteem and no skills, when your family found you at the age of 15 they took you in, but you were jealous of your younger sister so you schemed against her but your older brother and the male lead, who is your supposed fiancée after you came, always ruined your plans and comforted your cheap sister, making you blinded by anger and envy, then you tried to kill her many times, after seeing her intimate with your fiancée who you loved dearly, but your plans backfired you and you were thrown to jail for life, being raped by paid men until death"

"Wow" that was all she could say after hearing this, if she didn't know the true faces of those people and just read the novel she would also think that Chang Ling's character in the novel is very vicious.

Her 'younger sister' and she, were switched at birth by a maid who didn't want her daughter to bear hardships and live a wealthy easy life.

On the other hand, she was given to traffickers by the said maid to cut off any possible way of being discovered by her family.

Her 'younger sister' knew that she wasn't the daughter of that family since she doesn't look like them at all, and since she discovered the truth by chance from that maid who was supposed to be her mother.

But she didn't tell them at all, cutting off any possible ways of letting them know the truth.

That went on until the age of 17 when they met her at that restaurant. After that, feeling urgent and scared for her position, she began her white lotus act as she always did, but Chang Ling made her live a life worse than what she was supposed to live(in the novel) because she just took everything so far and challenged her bottom line greatly.

Her 'younger sister' drugged her on an occasion and was planning to make her gang-r*ped live in front of all the guests, likely she was immune to drugs and poisons due to her special identity in the underworld. After that, she gave her dear younger sister a taste of her own medicine making her the joke of the whole capital city and the country.

If only she stayed put and minded her own business she wouldn't touch her, alas that girl didn't have enough brain. If not she would have noticed that her fiancée, the supposed male lead, stayed with her instead of becoming Chang Ling's fiancée like in the novel or like what the two families have agreed upon previously.

Sighing slightly she said: "then why am I here? It isn't possible that you dragged me here just to discuss with me what I was supposed to experience"

Bouncing up and down as if nodding its head, the fluffy orb said: "uh- um- I want you to become my host, traveling to other worlds based on novels and live a fulfilling life in place of those bodies you will take over"

"Will there be handsome men?" she asked without hesitation, if there weren't hot men and cuties that she will play with, then there is no need for her to go. 

"Uh- of course, there will be" answered the orb confusingly. Of course, it would be confused, if she saw the memory of its host then it will understand why.

Nodding thoughtfully she said: "I have only one requirement"

"What is it?" asked the orb eagerly.

"Well, if my guess is right then I will take over cannon fodder characters, right? Then, in that case, send me before the foolishness of the character, I will take over, begin; or at the very least before the main story begin. I don't want to clean the mess left by the previous host of the body, it's just too much trouble and I really don't want to think of schemes to make it seem like the actions of the previous host is just a misunderstanding, cute or whatever, like in those novels, trying to whitewash them and appear like a pitful white lotus wronged and misunderstood"

"w-well t-that….."

"I don't care. If not, I will just commit suicide and give up on that world" she said with a commanding tone that didn't allow any rejection.

Feeling itself in a dilemma, it could only agree to this unreasonable request.

"Then host, shall we start?" the fluffy orb said in a cheerful voice, happy that it finally has a host, forgetting about the overbearing nature it just witnessed.

"En, alright let's start. Oh, by the way, I'll call you LiLi from now on"

With twinkling eyes for finally having a name and no longer being only a garbage system that was lost in the chaos dimension, not knowing its origin, where to go, or what to do until it met its host, it accepted the name that will stay with it for the rest of its life.

LiLi enveloped the two of them in a myriad of colorful lights disappearing from that space leaving it with only the leather sofas until arriving again to rest.

Opening her eyes, the first thing she saw was the endless blue sky moving at rapid speed, she was clearly floating but there is no impact of wind; like there is a wall stopping it, she tried to move but has no control over her body, it was then that she noticed that she was in a newborn body carried in the arms of a man.

Looking at his face, her eyes widened. He was a very attractive man, with long black hair, a tall nose, gorgeous eyes, and pink lips, he could shame any woman in the world making her doubt her charm. He was wearing white robes exuding chilling air, appearing like a cold immortal.

Regrettably, he wasn't really her type; he exuded too much indifference and coldness. Like they said, too much of a good thing is a bad thing.

Now registering the whole image that left her perplexed, LiLi appeared in a timely manner: 'Host, should I give you the plot now?'

'Yes.' she answered in her mind like LiLi did when it talked to her just now.

1