Chapter 4 – Mysterious Soul
77 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Master Heng Hui is a level 9 formation master.

Formation masters have 12 levels, from one to nine then King Array Master, Lord Array Master, and finally Emperor Array Master. But in the Heavenly Light Continent, the highest level reached was King level, it was a Grand Elder from the Sky Sect who reached it before ascending to the immortal realm.

There are many classifications of array formations: Qi gathering, protective, illusory, killing formations, sealing array formations, and so forth.

Every classification has countless varieties serving the same objective but differs on their usefulness and how many flaws they have.

Since Chang Ling is in a world of cultivation, she decided to learn as much as she can. Be it cultivation, refining or formations, she would learn them all. Maybe they can come in handy in another world and maybe she can disclose the mystery of her soul and bloodline through the knowledge she would gain by transmigrating through different worlds.

After her lesson with Master Heng Hui, she went to the refining hall of Master Kuo Shan. He was gifted in both refining weapons and pills, which is a feat, not a lot, can achieve. He is also a level 9 master in both Alchemy and Refining.

Like Formation Masters, both Alchemy Masters and Refining Masters have 12 ranks: from one to nine then King Master, Lord Master, and finally Emperor Master.

Actually being a student for both these masters was her luck. Because even if she was Master Chang Hong's only disciple they wouldn't make an exception for her and teach her alone. Attending their lecture in the sect with all the other inner disciples would be fine and enough.

That's what she did at the beginning. She wasn't really expecting them to want to teach her personally.

She always has the motto: achieve what you want with your own hands no matter how hard the circumstances are. So even if she didn't have someone to teach her about formations and refining, she would still make her own personal efforts, no matter how useless they could or would be.

After attending their lectures, she put what she learned to practice. Even if she didn't start cultivating yet all she ate and breathed was full of aura. Basically, she was surrounded by abundant Qi from the moment she was born, so her blood is bound to be rich with Qi, even if it is considered miser compared to cultivators.

She drew formations with her blood as an experiment and after many tries, she succeeded. As for alchemy even if she can't refine it now, can't she make some elixir potions instead of pills?

She went like that for half a year until a surprise came to her.

She was asked by Master Heng Hui and Master Kuo Shan if she wanted to learn from them personally. She was confused a little? They mistook her confusion as not understanding why they asked her to be their disciple, so they told her that they chanced upon her practicing one time and were surprised by her methods and diligence.

They were actually dishonest when they said that, since they didn't disclose that it was her Master, Chang Hong, who let them witness her practicing. Because even if they were Elders of the sect, they couldn't just enter the personal space of another elder without permission let alone the three of them who were rumored to have a bad relationship with each other.

So the only possibility left was that Master Chang Hong told them about his disciple, let them see her efforts and achievement then he let them decide whether they would teach her personally or not.

He, of course, sensed his disciple's enthusiasm when it comes to learning, so he has to help her.

Chang Ling detected their lie but didn't say anything rather she felt a little complicated because of her master's actions.

Chang Ling never tried to invest in her relationship with her master, so she did not know that he really cared a great deal about her. Perhaps she knew she just did not care or could not care.

--- ---

More than seven years passed, Chang Ling already started cultivating after passing the tests of the enrollment to the sect alone.

People in this world start cultivating at the age of fourteen, but she started at thirteen. Her body naturally began absorbing aura without her knowing. When her master sensed that he let her start cultivating after insuring nothing dangerous will happen to her by her early cultivation.

She didn't have to actually participate in the enrollment, but she still chose to do it, to raise her prestige in the sect, maybe it will become handy in the future when the female lead comes to the sect.

She stopped sleeping with her Master when she was 8 years old, and he was the one who suggested it. Having no objections, she complied with his wishes.

In reality, she couldn't wait to do so. She really had enough of his stoic face; plus that also gave her the chance to sleep with her other two masters.

They were more interesting than this iceberg, although she didn't have any thought about them yet, since she was still young, that doesn't mean she can't feast her eyes on them until she could take a man.

Her succubus abilities awakened six years ago, meaning when she was eight. And although she didn't activate them, her aura would go out of control sometimes because of the lack of 'food', she still didn't find a way to make it under her control.

In her last life, they awakened at sixteen years old and she didn't have to abstain as she did now, since she was old enough to accept sexual activities. Not like now when she awakened at eight years old and now she's thirteen.

Chang Ling has a mysterious soul. She knew it from her last life; whenever she mediates she would enter another realm where she could see her soul setting in a lotus position meditating with different colors adorning it.

But those colors were very dim. When she awakened her succubus and witch abilities, the black and blood red dim spots became bright, like someone has switched the light on those areas.

This is also the reason why she could make effective potions even though she hasn't started cultivating yet at that time.

--- ---

In the back mountain of Master Chang Hong's peak, steam rose from the spirit spring. If one looked closely, one could see the silhouette of a naked girl soaking in the spring water.

Her soft silky hair floated around her obscuring the scene under her cleavage, making her appear more sensual and moving, evoking the deepest animalistic desires of both men and women.

'LiLi, I still didn't ask you, what can you do?'

LiLi, who was finally asked after a long time, replied hesitantly: 'except from transmigrating from one world to another, I can collect Data of every world we go to… I'm sorry host, I can't give you points to buy things in the shop since I don't have it like other systems, but I can store anything you want, host.'

Nodding her head in understanding she sat up from the spirit spring water, extending a white fair hand to grab the inner robe on top of a rock nearby, she wore it casually without bothering to dry herself up, causing the robe to cling tightly on her curves as if kissing and cherishing every inch of her dainty soft skin.

She said to LiLi in her mind: 'then give me all the Data about souls'

In her last life, she could control the lust caused by her awakening succubus abilities with willpower, as for her witch abilities although she inherited all their knowledge she could make little use of them because there was no such thing as Qi.

But now it was getting harder and harder for her to control the lust caused by her succubus soul and the dark aura caused by her witch soul.

Going to her room while pondering on this, she didn't notice a shadow standing in the other entrance of the spirit spring; it was her Master Chang Hong.

He was gobbling every inch of her body up since a while ago. He came here to relax his body and mind a bit, but didn't expect to run into the scene of his disciple soaking in the springs.

Letting out a murky breath, he looked at his crotch area. It was already standing proud and tall, the opening in the head was already leaking out milk, causing the area around it to become damp. His thoughts drifted far away.

The day he found his disciple; he felt like he was guided to the place where she was abandoned, thinking it was fate he took her in as his sole disciple. She grew up little by little in front of him, from a small baby to the soft young lady she was now.

He always had a soft spot for her although he didn't show it, that's why he helped her to be taught personally by the Masters of the refining hall and formation hall even if he doesn't like them.

He regretted it afterward seeing how close they become.

Although his disciple didn't show it, he still felt that she didn't want to have a deeper relationship with him.

Heck, if she was given the choice he was sure she wouldn't want to be his disciple at all.

He thought he only had a soft spot for her because he considered her as his daughter, but reality slapped him across the face because the more she grew the more his feelings became confusing and rambunctious like an active volcano threatening to erupt at any moment.

When she was eight years old, he was sure that his feelings for Chang Ling were anything but pure.

One night they were sleeping, suddenly he heard a soft sticky whimper that woke him up; before he could check on his disciple, she started rubbing on his body and diving deeper in his embrace.

Because of the closeness; he smelled her sweet scent that sent his mind into a frenzy. Her body was so hot sending shivers and electric shocks to his slightly cold body. He wished he could embrace her forever and blend her in his body and soul.

That night, he understood that he desired his disciple; complicated feelings filled his heart, did he become a pervert to desire a child? His own disciple no less.

To cut off his feelings for her, he asked her to not sleep with him anymore, he thought she would refuse, cry or act spoiled around him to stop his decision and he was damn sure he would give in to her.

Who knew she acted like she was given amnesty, even though she hide it well he could still feel it from her aura.

1