Chapter 5 – Driving Her Crazy
73 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

NSFWish

That was the stupidest decision he has ever made, it only resulted in them drifting more apart and her being closer with the master of the formation hall Heng Hui and the master of the refining hall Kuo Shan.

Now seeing how dashing his disciple has become, he really couldn't control it anymore, he needs her to look at him and love him, he wants to have her all, body heart, and soul; moral integrity be damned.

Steeling his conviction he went directly to her courtyard after changing his outer robe.

--- ---

Hearing a knock on the door, Chang Ling wondered who it was this late. As if. Only two people lived in this peak; her master and her, so it was clear who was outside.

Before she could tidy up herself quickly, the door was pushed open. 

'How rude' she thought; however, she still stood up and saluted with a flat expression not bothered at all by how inappropriate she was dressed now. Who told him to come in without permission: "Master"

She didn't see his eyes darken when she bowed to him causing her soft white breasts to dangle up and down a little. He walked towards her putting his cold palm on her lower back causing both of them to shiver from the sensation of the other's skin; with his cold voice, he said: "Stand up, Ling'er." while guiding her to sit again.

He brushed her hair softly with his fingers, using a little Qi to dry it up since she didn't do so until now after coming out from the hot spring. He asked as softly as he could: "Do you have any difficulty in cultivation or something you don't understand, Ling'er?"

'Hoho what do we have here, what stimulated him to come all the way to ask such empty questions while feeling her up' still she behaved like a good disciple would and answered truthfully:"No, master"

Sliding down his hand from her head, passing her neck and collarbone, dangerously near her soft bunnies sending waves of pleasure on her sensitive skin by his cold calloused fingers, he used yet again some Qi to dry her and her clothes as if that was his intention from tracing her skin in such a suggestive way. And if that was not enough he turned her head with the same hand putting in it on her right cheek and stroking it with his thumb, he bent lightly pressing a kiss on the red flame dot between her eyebrows then on her left cheek close to her ear, breathing hot air in it while saying softly: "Then Ling'er should tell Master if she needs anything, alright?"

Taking a deep breath to calm herself, she nodded her head seriously but answered with nearly a moan because of his touches: "Alright, master"

Pressing a kiss again on the side of her mouth, he said: "Then Master will leave now"

He left steadily with a calm air, but if anyone looked at his crotch and the storm of lust, desire, and possessiveness brewing in the depth of his eyes will think anything but so.

She was really soft and tender as he thought; he nearly came from just a few strokes and kisses he gave her.

Chang Ling who was left behind was no better; she could still feel his cold calloused hands on her neck, chest, collarbones and cheek; those kisses and manly hot breath on her ear were still sending waves of pleasure to her lower body, causing her hole to spit more juices, wetting the place near her garden. She was drenched down there, few more touches and kisses and she was sure she would climax.

'This master of mine is kinda getting interesting now.' She thought with a chuckle escaping her rosy lips.

She really wondered, if she gave in to him would he regret it after meeting the female lead? That would be such an interesting sight to see but she will refrain from doing so, what if she becomes cannon fodder because of that? She does not want to tear faces with the one who raised her and provided her with the best of things until now because of a silly reason. Also, her other two masters are enough for her.

The next few days Chang Hong seemed to be possessed by something, he would always hold Chang Ling's waist and kneaded it, kiss her on the mouth and run down his cold hands on her sensitive back and spine causing her to bite her lips to contain her moans; he was nearly driving her crazy. 'This fucker, where did his indifference fly to?'

Likely for her, LiLi finished collecting all the Data about souls and she became busy with her research, earning her a break from the torment, or she may just pounce on him if he went any further. 

Passing her days absorbed in her research, a year and a half already passed, in this period of time she already made her own cultivation method to straighten her soul so she can control all the elements in it and not the other way around.

She also finally completed the array that will help her blend her succubus and witch abilities with her soul.

Logically speaking, they are parts of her soul meaning it's needless to do so; however, from her own observation, she noticed that they are getting stronger than what her soul power could control and there is a possibility that they will rein over her, this, Chang Ling, would never allow.

That's why she made an array that took her more than a year to perfect, and that would help her blend them with her soul, becoming their master and they are under her mercy, restraining and freeing them at will and not the other way around.

Chang Ling was never a person who let herself be under the mercy of something or someone else if the circumstances did not call for it.

She especially won't let herself be controlled by something that will affect her IQ, actions and the ability to make decisions.

She now has all that she needs, the only thing she lack was a petal from a spiritual flower that only grow in the extreme north _one of the most dangerous places in the Heavenly Light Continent_ once every ten thousand years.

She needs it to make a pill that will play as a catalyst that will lower the rejection between her soul and abilities and increase the speed of blending the two together without any side effects.

Unfortunately, Master Kuo Shan doesn't have it but told her that the only one known to have that spiritual flower was Chang Hong.

Now, she has no choice but to ask her master who she tried to ignore this past year and a half with all her might and the tricks she has up her sleeves.

Resigning herself, she went to ask him if he was willing to give it to her if he still has it. After all, it's a very precious plant that may cause a conflict between a lot of forces to have their hands on it, if he refused she won't be surprised but she would have to think of another way to obtain something that has the same proprieties like it, though she doubted she would find one.

Arriving at his yard, she was still contemplating whether to knock or not, at this time a cold voice sounded:"Since you are already here, why don't you come in, Ling'er?"

Thinking no more after hearing him, she went in, there sat a man under a peach blossom tree, his hair let loose freely and his robes pulled open a little, showing some of his muscular broad chest, he was holding a cup of wine between his long slender fingers that usually only hold his sword. 

"Come sit here, Ling'er." he said gesturing to the seat opposite him.

Nodding her head she sat in front of him, he was really still working hard to seduce her.

Tearing away her gaze from his chest and fingers, she looked into his dark bottomless eyes brewing with dark emotions but quickly averted her gaze as if she was burned. She might have mistaken what she just saw.

With an amused smile under her face, she thought, 'well, let's see if you'll still look at me with the same emotions when the female lead appears, I'm looking forward to your decision, dear master'.

Burying the evil thoughts until their right time, she opened: "Master, I have a request that may be a little too much."

Raising an eyebrow, this is the first time his disciple requested something from him, causing him to be surprised and excited at same time, though nothing appeared on his face: "What is it, Ling'er?"

'If I have it, of course I would give it to you, my Ling'er, even if you demand my soul I'll give it to you gladly so just look at me' that's what he didn't say.

"I need a petal from the amber hell flower"

"Do you want it to create an aptitude pill?" the amber hell flower was used to refine a lot of precious pills most of them that will help cultivators in their ascension, but considering his disciple she will mostly want to refine the aptitude pill. However, she already has the best aptitude he has ever seen in a long time.

Shaking her head she answered: "No, I need it for another pill" she didn't disclose more because she didn't see the need to do so.

He also didn't ask more, just retrieving a box made of sacred sandalwood, the most precious and expensive wood in the whole Heavenly Light Continent, from his interspace ring, he handed it to her without hesitation. As long as he can afford something he will grant it to her. "When will you make it?" he asked.

"Probably in 4 days I'll finish it, Master Kuo Shan will assist me" The pill she wants to make is an 8-grade pill, she's only a 6-grade alchemist, but her fire is unique and she has great controle over spiritual energy as well as great mental power which are the basics and essential pillars every alchemist should have.

So with the assistant and support of Master Kuo Shan who's a level 9 alchemist it'll be easy for her to refine it. The truth is that she still didn't break through to other levels just because she's still at the foundation establishment so she doesn't have a large quantity of spiritual power to support long term refining, and she doesn't want to use Qi gathering pills that will help her recover her spiritual power, because they may damage her foundation if she used a lot.

"Alright" he will go see what his disciple created in four days.

Thrilled because she can finally put her plans into actions she gave him a big smile and retreated.

Looking at her back, he exhaled a breath; he's really reaching his limit, even using his body to seduce her to no avail. A little more and his patience will ran out and he won't care anymore before taking her forcibly.

 
 
 
 
 
1