Chapter 2: Arthur Nicholas
205 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the end, I met my fate and died, like many others, when I saved the young girl from the man, leaving behind everything I used to be and, I confessed my feelings to the woman I loved. Death though unavoidable, never returns. I was soon reincarnated and met the god, but this time I was the royal prince of the Kingdom of Kraxuris.

The baby is healthy and also good looking.

Although there is no mirror in front of me, I know that I became a baby because my hands and feet are so small.

When he sees that his surroundings are full of maids, and his mother, the queen, is laying down on the large bed. And Arthur believes that the bed he sleeps in is much larger than any other bed he has ever had, even if the furniture is well-designed. A king portrait that hangs in the room and the light that comes in from the window through the gap in the curtain.

I tried to speak.

"Waawa, waawa"

Because my tongue wasn’t moving well, it wasn’t possible to talk. Well, because I'm a baby after all. While I can't move or speak, the only thing I need is to sleep.

                                 ◇  ◇  ◇

In the morning there seems to be some many maids, but I don’t understand how many there are. They changing my clothes and cleaning my body and a face appeared above me out of the blue.

She was a beautiful woman and wearing a beautiful dress and a crown on her head.

That beautiful woman’s gaze was kind of gentle.  A single glance could tell one that she was my mother, the queen.

The beautiful woman was looking at me even more gently, and she smiled, and she lifted me. I didn’t know the reason, but it had to be that. 

Her hand was warm while she was stroking my head. This hand was something that I had never felt when I was alive in my previous life because my family died in a car accident.

I haven't felt warm hands in a long time, and I'd like to sleep like this right now. And, surprisingly, I understand what they're saying; their language is the same as it was in my previous world.

The beautiful woman my mother suddenly speak.

"Arthur, thank you for being born healthy and also you had good looking." 

Likewise, I am happy that my mother was beautiful and kind.

I suddenly felt my belly is rumbling and I started crying unconsciously because I felt hungry.

Bwaawaa waa... ( I'm hungry)

"Ooh... you are hungry!?"

The maids in the room hurriedly left, and my mother, the queen, She took out her beautiful dress and I drank as much milk as my beautiful mother gave me.

After drinking her milk she suddenly speak.

"Alright, it’s time for you to sleep now. You need to grow up as a splendid royal prince, Arthur."

                               ◇  ◇  ◇

In the morning, they repeated changing my clothes and cleaning my body. My mother, the queen, lifted me and gave me milk from her breast.

And then While I was drinking milk from my mother, I heard approaching footsteps. And the door is opening in the distance, along with the footsteps of several armored people and the King in the front.

"Your Highness!"

The beautiful woman looked towards the direction where the sound came from, but I was more surprised by what they called him. He was my father, the king.

"My Queen"

After I heard that voice filled with majesty, the sound of footsteps approached me.

Replacing the woman, this person was a good-looking man in his thirties with black hair, the same as me.

"Hmm, we have the same hair. And for you, the queen, the royal prince, he has emerald-beautiful eyes like you."

"Yes. Thank you very much. To me, He is going to be a great royal prince like you when you are young, Your Highness."

“Is that so? Hmm. If you say so, I'm glad, but I want him to make his own decisions when he grows up; I want the royal prince to be able to choose his own path in life."

Hmm... He was a good father and king, and even though I can't speak, I'm glad I became his son; they think I can't hear what they're saying, but I hear everything they say.

And the queen, my mother, put me back in my large bed, and suddenly, a translucent screen appeared in front of me, and then,

-----------------------------------------------------------



Name: Arthur Nicholas


Gender : Male


Age: ■


《TITLE》

▪ Royal Crown Prince of Kingdom Kraxuris 

▪Reincarnated person / Apostle

《ABILITY》

▪Physical Strength S+

▪Physical speed A+ 

▪Appraisal A+

《MAGIC》

▪Fire Magic S+ 

▪Water Magic B+ 

▪Earth Magic A+ 

▪Lightning Magic S+ 

▪Dark Magic A+ 

▪Heal Magic S+ 

▪Space Item Box Magic S+ 

---------------------------------------------------------

Oh, my God! ... What is this? This... Is this some kind of bug or something? ... Wait! I remembered my wish to God that I wanted to become strong and.... *Sigh* I don't know what I'm going to say about this. Also, I don't think my family can see this abnormal screen.

Oh please God, I am really grateful for the gift, but I think... this is too much... you give me a seven-elemental magic *sigh* I don't care anymore.

And then the queen she look at me and  approached me.

"What happened Arthur, What's wrong with your face? It's so sad. Are you hungry or do you want something?" 

Crap... I suddenly got out my sad face... this is your fault, God, for giving me so many abilities.

◇  ◇  ◇

Five years have passed since I was reborn and transferred to this world.

I'm Arthur Nicholas, a royal prince of Kingdom Kraxuris. The continent of Kraxuris was popular with the people because there were so many races. They were called dwarfs, elves, dragonewt, and humans. There's also a guild where you can register and become an adventurer or create a group member.

In the meantime, I wasn’t bothered from the beginning when it came to the language, because I already I understand.

First of all, my physical abilities; I think that this is definitely too much... I think. That's why Arthur hid his ability and his elemental magic from his family.

I was at the royal library, searching how the other world system operates. And I found out about the elemental magic in the book I read. They said if a person has three elemental magic, their life will become easy because they are going to put you in a noble rank, and if you only have one elemental magic, your only option is to become a knight or something.

However, a person with only one elemental magic can make their own decision, and there is nothing to lose because there is no problem. 

Because in the past 70 years, there was a one person human who had only one elemental magic, and that was lightning magic. When the dragon suddenly attacked the Kraxuris Kingdom , the human came to save the city, and in the end, the fight lasted for five days. After that, the humans successfully killed the dragon. That's his story, and also that of my great-grandfather, the previous first king who killed the dragon. His name was Zyrakes Rigel Kraxuris The Great Hero.

My father, the king, is famous for leading the royal army in the country, and my mother is a great magician who was a queen in the Kingdom of Kraxuris, so the Kraxuris royal family is from great history. While Arthur is only starting his new journey to become a great royal prince in the future.

And I heard a sounds of foot-steps the direction is to the royal library. and then.

Knock!  Knock!

"Pardon my intrusion, Royal prince"

A woman voice was heard, along with a knock.

It is a voice that he’s been hearing for the five years she was a personal maid to the royal prince. Her name was Rane.

The door opened, and an young maid with black hair walked in the inside of royal library.

"Hmm... it's you Rane. Is it time already?"

Arthur looked at the maid with a gentle smile and the maid, Rane, her face suddenly blushed.

"Excuse me... Royal prince... the King and the queen are waiting for you." (Rane)

"I understand. Thank you Rane." a gentle smile from Arthur.

after that, they arrived at the royal dining hall where's his family waiting to him.

THE ROYAL PRINCE IS ARRIVED~~

A passing knight yelled and summoned the royal prince.

When Rane opened the door with a squeaking sound, the interior came into view.

Beneath a large chandelier and a large beautiful room, a grand nutritious breakfast was spread out on a long beautiful table.

And the King was seated in the middle front, and on the left was a queen.

They smiled at Arthur, who had just entered.

5