Chapter 2 First sequence
32 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"The sign-in location has been refreshed, the next sign-in location is the Battle Heaven Ancient Monument."

Ye Xun sighed in his heart, although he did not know what this War Heaven Ancient Monument is, but just hearing the name is not ordinary.

However, he signed up to the Red Dust Immortal, so it can be said that it is a perfect start, only this group of clan elders seem to be illiterate, mistakenly thought that it is the protection of the Heavenly Emperor.

Immortal?

I was born to be an immortal!

"Hiss. I wonder if we should conceal this Heavenly Emperor's blessing, many of the forbidden places outside here can be hostile forces of my Ye family, in case..." A clan elder worried to.

"Humph." Suddenly, a huge and majestic cold hum came across the air, shaking the Heavenly Emperor Palace's clan elders trembling.

That voice seemed to contain a great power.

"Does my titled Ye Family actually have to act so obscurely? Designate Xun'er as the first sequence, and inform the world when this son is ten years old!"

He paused and his anger gathered.

The hearts of the clan elders were already surging with shock.

This voice is actually dust in the Ye family's third ancestor, has not appeared in the world for a long time.

And now, he was actually shocked by Ye Xun's birth and opened his mouth to appoint Ye Xun as the first sequence!

What do you mean the first sequence?

The sequence is the talent ranking of the entire Ye family's younger generation of disciples, the more forward the sequence, the more resources you can get.

And the first sequence of the name, this generation has always been vacant, to be decided by the five ancestors of the dusty Ye family pat.

And now actually by the Ye family three ancestors handpicked for Ye Xun.

And this Ye family five ancestors, in addition to the five ancestors, are Ye Tiandi period of the heavenly warriors, all for a certain immortal body has become, or another way, alternative into the supreme existence of the dao.

Immortal body great success, alternative to become the dao, are able to call the ancient great emperor, or even cross-strike the great emperor!

"If the supreme beings of the forbidden area..." Ye Tonggu worried to.

He was indeed worried, this was a vision of the Heavenly Emperor manifesting.

"Then I don't mind setting off an emperor war, killing blood for thousands of miles, putting my life on the line, I will also suppress those cowards who will only be shrunken heads and cut themselves down!"

The aftermath of the sound was loud and lingering in the hearts of everyone on the spot.

Forbidden area supreme, are once the great emperors ancient emperor, although in order to seek immortality, cut a knife, can still be extremely sublimated, restore a short period of peak strength.

Even if it will eventually fall!

But the three ancestors of the Ye family actually want to protect Ye Xun at the cost of his fall, even in the face of the supreme emperor, what kind of bravado is this?

"Old third, heaven and earth is restricted, let alone the emperor battle, even the saint king can not come out of the world, why do you need to be angry." A neutral and calm voice came.

Ye family second ancestor!

The clan elders looked at each other.

"You guys... Since you have already become saints, then there are some things that you might as well know, the more you know, the more beneficial it will be to your future cultivation." The second ancestor of the Ye family slowly said.

"The aura on this child, I once felt it on the Heavenly Emperor as well. The heavenly emperor told me that this is the breath of immortality, which is to be intended, you yourselves to grasp, old man, this immortal breath is bound to do to cover up. Which supreme, even I want to become immortal."

He paused.

"All cultivators want to become immortal. I will change this son's immortal qi, you and other attention to disguise, when he is ten years old will be announced to the public that the first sequence of my Ye family is only mortal body. Oh, if the other sequences are not convinced, don't mind, let them go ahead and fight!"

The group of clan elders stood still for a long time, not saying a word until those two voices never came again, then they dared to speak next.

However, what they were saying, Ye Xun couldn't even hear it.

He did know that his Red Dust Immortal was powerful, but only in the knowledge that he could suppress his peers.

But I didn't expect that not only the peers, even the ancient powers, ancient supreme beings would be interested in him, even at the risk of death to strike!

This system opens the hang, seems a little... It's too big.

---------- ----

Five years have passed in the blink of an eye.

The legend of Ye Xuan is still circulating in the Ye family, everyone in the Ye family knows that this Heavenly Emperor Palace, the last Ye family head, Ye Xuan, the son of Ye Jingxian, was just born and caused a vision of heaven and earth, a hundred phoenixes to sing.

The two ancestors were shocked to give the Ye family saint son status, which they did not dare to imagine in their dreams!

As for the first sequence, naturally, wait for the year he was ten years old in the announcement, after all, the saint son is only a name, this name has a dozen holders this generation, but the first sequence is different.

Ye Tonggu gave the word, if after that, the other heavenly pride of the Ye family is not convinced, then Ye Xun will have to meet their challenge.

In between, he will not have any help to him, unless the saints of other parties step in.

Ye Xun is also very satisfied with this arrangement, after all, he is very confident in his own talent.

If you have the sign-up system plus the Red Dust Immortal, it would be difficult not to force yourself to oppress your peers!

In the past few years, he had been silently cultivating, cultivating the Ye family's Heavenly Emperor Technique.

He wanted any elixir, Ye Tonggu will find it for him, want any gong method, Ye Tonggu will help him go to the hidden scripture pavilion to turn.

And at this moment, Ye Xun has finally reached the time when this Ye Tonggu said that he could know the path of cultivation after the Tong Shen realm.

After all, promote too fast, easy to root unstable, and his young age, forcing to reach too high a realm may bring permanent injuries to the body.

Ordinary cultivators are not this affliction, even the most powerful heavenly pride, five years old, but also cultivated to Tong Shen, Ye Xun's promotion is too frightening, a birth is Tong Shen, must be pressed.

"This Tong Shen is just opening the door of the five organs, and further, if you can explore the mysteries of the five organs by running the true qi, and release the true qi inside the door, it is the realm of Tong Ling."

"After the Spiritualization, condensing the Spiritual Sea, is the Spiritual Sea realm, and the God Palace, is known as the Dragon Realm. After that, I'll tell you when your cultivation level rises."

Ye Tonggu stroked Ye Xun's head lovingly.

"Grandpa, then this Spiritual Realm, about how long does it take to reach ah."

Ye Xun asked.

He felt that he could enter the next realm at any time with these five years of sedimentation.

"Hmm... I'm afraid it will take two or three years even for the Jedi. In your case... Maybe you can advance a year."

Ye Xun nodded, meditated on the spot, and began to cultivate.

Suddenly, he felt that something was about to burst out of his heart, inside the open door.

Qi and blood surged, and all of a sudden, there was a great white light at his heart.

Then, the doors of the liver, spleen, lungs, and kidneys were opened one by one, and the white light shone on Ye Xun.

Ye Xun stood up and the white light faded away.

He felt that the power in his body was at least ten times stronger, and now it was as if he could fly on the wind, and his whole body's organs and lungs were opened up freely.

He felt that his body contained boundless power, and he could not wait to try his hand on someone now.

Ye Tonggu watched all this in a dumbfounded manner.

"This is only two minutes ah .... In two minutes, he broke through the barrier that it took two years for the old man to break through ...."

He muttered under his breath.

Ye Xun turned his head and asked Li Tonggu, "Grandpa, grandpa, what's happening to me? How much longer until the breakthrough."

Ye Tonggu let out a long sigh and looked at him with an envious gaze.

"Ah Xun'er... You... You have already broken through to the Psychic realm... Well, Immortal .... It is really extraordinary."

Ye Xun was stunned, but did not say anything more, he was all shocked badly by his amazing talent.

He changed the topic and said, "Grandpa, I wonder what that Battle Heaven Ancient Tablet is for?"

He had been laying the foundation all these years, sinking his strength and hiding his light, and Ye Tonggu hadn't let him out of the Heavenly Emperor Palace once at all.

It said he could not leave the palace until he was five years old, so there was no talk of a second signing.

And now, he has turned five!

"This Battle Heaven Ancient Tablet, it is said that my Ye family's Ye Heavenly Emperor's comrade back then, Doku Battle Heaven, declared war on the forbidden areas of the world when he became an emperor.

However, by the influence of Dokku War Heaven's own monstrous battle intent, this ancient stele can actually test the combat power below the Dragon Transformation realm, so it has been placed in the martial arts arena by my Ye family, for the use of later generation disciples to test."

Ye Tonggu said, after finishing, he suddenly seemed to understand something, staring at Ye Xun.

"Xun'er, although you are indeed astonishingly talented, but at this moment want to go and compete with those who have cultivated for more than ten years... I'm afraid I'll still lose."

Ye Xun's gaze burned: "Grandpa, I just want to go test what level I am now. Even if I lose, it doesn't matter."

"Okay." Ye Tonggu nodded his head and said.

It's also time to let this child have some setbacks, otherwise I'm afraid he will develop a high-minded and arrogant nature.

"When the time comes to secretly follow Xuan'er, he failed to be discouraged and frustrated, or to comfort him." He murmured in his heart.

However, at this moment, Ye Xun to the mood is very happy.

Five years, finally can out of the Heavenly Emperor Palace!

 

Welcome to follow my new book and support me on coffee

Spoiler

gugedanao.com ,It is a website that teaches you how to earn money

[collapse]
0