Chapter 3 The ancient monument is broken?
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

On the Ye family's martial arts arena.

A 14 or 15-year-old woman closed her eyes tightly.

The woman's beauty is out of this world, the beauty is incomparable.

Eyebrows like a knife cut, eyes like autumn water.

White clothes flowing, with a few ethereal and aloof. Scattered long hair fluttered with the wind, as if a fairy descended from the earth.

"Jiang Yu, as the orphan of the Jiang clan, you should not be too rampant in my Ye family, Duke Rui recruited you as an attendant, how dare you not obey?" A sharp voice rang out from behind her.

Her eyes opened, slightly bent up and curved, turned her head a pair of Danfeng eyes smiled and looked at the woman who uttered these words.

This woman was also a beautiful woman, but she paled in comparison with Jiang Yu.

She is called Qin Feng, is a foreign guest secretary, the sequence of eight leaves sharp followers.

"Sage Jiang Yu is in trouble, some years ago the divine Nong Dynasty was destroyed by the Burial Emperor Ancient Kingdom, and the orphan of the Jiang Clan was taken in by my Ye Family under tremendous pressure, and now she actually wants to publicly refuse the invitation of the eighth sequence Rui Gongzi."

"But this Jiang Yu has the Heavenly Heart Body in place, heaven and earth are blessing her, as long as she doesn't die, she will definitely become a saint in the future, but she also has the capital to be proud."

"Ordinary heavenly pride in the spirit realm is only 200,000 combat power, Jiang Yu actually reached 300,000, she stepped over this threshold early, but she is still far from the record of this generation created by Mr. Ye Rui, three million .... Even the previous few sequences of heavenly pride in this period are not so strong!"

The children of the Ye family were discussing this Jiang Yu and Ye Rui.

Jiang Yu smiled, narrowed her eyes and said, "What I want to follow is the absolute heavenly pride that can push across the world, Prince Rui is still a bit short."

There was a huge uproar.

The children of the Ye family were discussing fervently.

This Jiang Yu was too arrogant to dare to offend Ye Rui of the eighth sequence, knowing that although Ye Rui was not the strongest sequence, he was definitely the sequence with the hardest backstage and the most followers.

The current Ye family head, Ye Buqun, is his father!

Qin Feng coldly grunted, don't look away, she thought this Jiang Yu rely on her identity as a saint girl to think highly of herself, refuse the olive branch of the Rui Gongzi, has long been the way to take death.

And no one knows that the Heavenly Heart Body can see a corner of the future.

And although Jiang Yu had only triggered this ability once, it had a huge impact on her.

In the broken dream, she saw a man in white standing proudly at the top of a mountain, his back to all beings.

And in the back, ten thousand tribes kneeled and worshiped, chanting Ye Tiandi.

Yet this dream was very clearly telling her that this Ye Tiandi was not the ancestor of the Ye family, but another descendant of the Ye family.

Because in that dream, she was kneeling next to Ye Tiandi to serve him.

Even in the dream world, she could feel the powerful pressure of this Ye Tiandi, countless times more powerful than her late father who was a saint.

This is too terrifying.

So she concluded that the Ye family will produce a true dragon son in this world, suppressing the heavenly dao, pushing through the ages, like that Ye family ancestor Ye Bufan.

But who is this Ye Tiandi?

Suddenly, a sound of breaking air came from the direction of the Heavenly Emperor Palace, only to see a pink carved jade, glowing child walking in the wind, dashing and reckless, long hair fluttering.

If not Ye Xun, who else?

"Bang." He landed on the ground.

"This child is only five years old, he can actually walk on the wind, what is he doing here in the martial arts arena?"

"But his aura... It seems to be stronger than all of us, this true qi, so huge."

Several male Ye family sons discussed.

Since Ye Xun had never left the Heavenly Emperor Palace since he was born, no one knew him except the dozen or so clan elders who were present when he was born and his mother who had been recuperating and not seen after giving birth to him.

"Little brother, how come I haven't seen you before? Your qi blood is so strong, I wonder which clan elder's bloodline descendants?" A Ye family disciple asked.

"I have been living in the Heavenly Emperor Palace, of course you can't see me." He replied indifferently.

"Heavenly Emperor Palace .... Heavenly Emperor Palace... Five years old... Hiss!" The man kept muttering, his body couldn't stop trembling.

The Heavenly Emperor Palace is only accessible to the most noble people of the Ye family, could it be that this child is...

"Little brother, could it be that you are .... Five years ago ...." The man was shocked and asked a question.

"Not bad, my name is Ye Xun." Ye Xun replied indifferently.

All eyes in the tournament arena gathered on him, no way, his birth is too legendary!

Hundred phoenixes singing visions, alarming the three ancestors and two ancestors, and this kind of true qi, this kind of qi and blood, I'm afraid it has reached the psychic realm.

Really terrifying!

And this son is also the Three Ancestors handpicked saint son, in terms of status, anyone in the younger generation can only be compared to him, it is impossible for anyone to surpass him.

At this moment, Jiang Yu two originally curved up like the moon lovely eyes opened Xu big, staring at Ye Xun.

"This feeling .... Could it be? He... Could he be Ye Tiandi!"

Her heart surged, stretching out her luxuriant hand to speak with him, she saw him suddenly come over and walk next to her, next to the War Heaven Ancient Tablet, and sat down directly.

Ye Xun was very close to her, so close that she could hear his breathing.

"This feeling... He must be Ye Tiandi!"

She said inwardly, from Ye Xun's body, she felt that sense of security that only comes from staying by Ye Tiandi's side in her dreams.

At this moment, however, a few young disciples of the Ye family started to talk.

"Ye Xun should be preparing for the challenge of the Battle Heaven Ancient Tablet at this moment, building up his strength, I don't know if he can break through Duke Rui's record of three million!"

"It should not work, how can it be said that when Duke Rui created this record he was ten years old, he is only five years old ...."

However Ye Xun at this moment, sitting next to the ancient monument, but only to secretly shout in his heart: "Sign in!"

"Ding, sign in successfully, congratulate the host to obtain the six-star reward, nine secret of the word Dou secret."

"Dou Zi Secret, is an attacking divine technique, one of the Nine Mysteries of Mythology, long lost."

After the system beep, a stream of mysterious secret techniques was infused into his mind, and he closed his eyes and began to enlighten the Dou Zi Mystery.

"Dou Zi Mystery, the first in attacking power, can evolve most of the world's divine arts of Kung Fu destruction. This secret technique, placed in my Ye family is estimated to be considered the first class." Ye Xun sighed in his heart.

He had gone through many attack spells of the Ye family, but it was nowhere near as big as the shock this Dou Zi Secret gave him.

The attack technique, every bit of flesh and blood of the body could be turned into its own use, endless and varied.

As he learned, behind him, sometimes there was a divine dragon rushing to the sky, chanting the nine heavens, sometimes there was the fury of the Kun of the Northern Underworld, pouring down rain ......

These are all attack divine arts that he evolved.

As long as the talent is high, there is the Dou word secret, the emperor level below the attack secret magic evolved at will.

And the crowd that gathered on one side were shocked to the core.

"This .... What kind of physique is this Ye Xun, in just five years, in addition to the foundation building, actually learned so many secret arts, and each secret art seems to have a very high rank!"

"Could it be an innate dao birth? This kind of physique is born with an affinity for the ten thousand dao, it would be possible to speed up the cultivation speed."

"No, impossible, the innate dao birth will just go with the flow, the original heart is the spell, it is impossible to know so many spells! This ... This Ye Xun in the future, I'm afraid, I'm afraid that can challenge today's sequence two Ye Yan!"

Not to mention the onlookers, even Ye Tonggu, who was hidden in the void, was also surprised.

"My grandson's talent is unbelievable. Northern Meditation Kun's Wrath... These are all the techniques of the world's top sects, where did he get them from? Before leaving the Heavenly Emperor Palace .... Could it be that the dao heart is heavenly?"

However, Qin Feng just disdainfully looked at Ye Xun, in her opinion this Ye Xun no matter how powerful can not compare to Ye Rui.

This Ye Xun is sitting next to Jiang Yu, who is being recruited by Mr. Ye Rui, so he is going against Mr. Rui, and if he goes against Mr. Rui, he has a way to die!

Certain death. He could not break Lord Ye Rui's record, and Lord Rui was only the eighth in sequence because he was born late.

She gritted her teeth and looked at Ye Xun with hatred, as if she wanted to cut him to pieces.

However, Ye Xun, he did not look at her at all, and even her unexplained hatred from where do not know.

He suddenly stood up, his hands clenched, and ran the Dou Zi Secret. Outside of his body, countless incantations surfaced.

His aura was so huge that it set off a hurricane in this martial arts arena.

He understood in his heart that this was because he had signed up for the Red Dust Immortal, and he felt that his life span of his life element was simply endless and would not end at all.

This is immortality.

Ye Tonggu was shocked, his grandson's true qi, no, I should say the amount of immortal qi contained, even he, a saint, was ashamed of himself!

What his grandson lacks, I'm afraid, is only the realm and the accumulation, but the passage-god realm is like this, I don't know how it will be when he becomes a saint or even an emperor.

It is worthy of being an immortal!

Ye Xun hands fist, all of a sudden, the wind and clouds change.

Behind him, there are dragons flying phoenix dance, the northern meditation Kun anger. There is a golden ape, holding a giant stick in the sky, there are white skinned salty-eyed aliens, hands together, firing light.

Countless spells were gathered into this punch of his.

"I wonder if this Ye Xun can break Lord Rui's record."

Ye Rui's record was unbroken among the younger generation of the Ye family in this generation, not because he was too strong, but because there were many younger generations who did not choose to come here for the test.

This caused Ye Rui's prestige of being number one in the Tongling Realm.

"This yellow-mouthed little kid, he wants to come and challenge Lord Ye Rui's record, he really doesn't measure up to his own strength!" Qin Feng gritted his teeth and spoke.

Jiang Yu, on the other hand, sat obediently and coiled next to Ye Xun, watching this punch intently.

This punch, all the feats, all the imaginary shadows, all the visions, all of them were hidden in it.

"Bang."

"Boom!"

The sound of the punch hitting the stone monument, the sound of the stone monument being struck, appeared almost simultaneously.

Along with it, the blinding numbers appeared!

"Ten million."

It was seven million more than Ye Rui's record of three million!

Ye Xun patted the dust on his body and turned to leave when a whisper suddenly came from above the sky.

That whisper, as if it was the sound of the remnants of the Great Dao, some cultivators whose cultivation had stagnated

"Break the ancient and modern records, the psychic realm of this world the first in all the ages, the reward are word secret."

The voice was like an aftershock that would not end for a long time.

"All word mystery?" Ye Xun muttered.

He closed his eyes and a large string of scriptures came to his mind.

The All Word Riddle, created by the Ancient Heavenly Father, one of the Nine Secrets, was now lost.

It allows the user to enter the divine forbidden realm, and the combat power increases several times, depending on the user's ability.

He froze, closed his eyes, and used both the Dou Zi Mystery and the Kaige Zi Mystery at the same time.

He squeezed his fist with both hands, without any fancy head, and struck the punch in a flat manner.

"Boom."

"Thirty million."

Eye-catching big words appeared on the ancient stele.

"What? This Ye Xun actually tripled his combat power again?" Some people exclaimed in awe.

However, in the next moment, something that made them marvel even more happened.

Several cracks appeared on the ancient stele of Battle Heaven, and then it exploded into countless pieces with a "boom".

This ancient monument... It was broken.

Welcome to follow my new book and support me on coffee

Announcement
gugedanao.com ,It is a website that teaches you how to earn money,if you want to start earning money now
0