Chapter 4: The pride of heaven as a maid
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

All around the people are frozen ....

Yes, the ancient monument really shattered.

Hidden in the void, Ye Tonggu was simply dumbfounded.

I wanted to come to comfort my grandson, but I didn't expect to be the one to be hit...

He just wanted to step out of the void and praise Ye Xun.

Then he heard an ear-piercing sound coming.

Qin Feng shouted shrilly: "Lord Saint Son actually dared to openly destroy my Ye family's public property! I'm going to report to Lord Rui and see what you do!"

However no one present cared about her at all, everyone turned their attention to the white-clothed boy Ye Xun.

"This Ye Xun Gongzi is so terrifying, if this goes on for a long time, I'm afraid that even Sequence 2 Ye Yan Gongzi is no match!"

"This is too terrifying, I'm afraid that in terms of attack power alone, even the Spirit Sea realm me is only five million combat power, and he can actually have 30 million!"

"As expected of the terrifying vision of a hundred phoenixes singing, I just don't know what kind of physique this Duke Seeker has, it's actually this terrifying!"

The crowd chattered and marveled to.

I can't help but marvel.

This Ye Xun's performance was so amazing that it was directly ten times more than Ye Rui's three million!

When Jiang Yu looked at the Ye Xun at this moment, she felt more and more that he was the Ye Tiandi in the dream world, the supreme supreme of this Ye family who was going to push through the contemporary generation in this world.

Seeing Ye Xun's body floating in mid-air, he was about to fly to the Heavenly Emperor Palace.

She gnashed her teeth lightly, a blush appeared on her face, and spoke apprehensively: "Prince, please stay."

Ye Xun looked somewhat surprised at the young girl still sitting cross-legged and kneeling below.

I have to say, this young girl is indeed very durable.

She had a clear and elegant face, and her eyebrows were like paintings. Her temperament was gentle and noble, as if she was a royal noblewoman.

However, the truth was that she was really the former princess of the divine Nong Ancient Dynasty. Only after the divine Nong Dynasty was destroyed by the Burial Emperor Ancient Kingdom, she had no one to turn to and was taken in by the Ye family.

She used to keep the princess's reserve and pride, so to follow, she would only follow Ye Xun, a heavenly pride with great talent, who could push the world.

But when she saw Ye Xuan, she felt that all her pride had been reduced to nothing.

She only wanted to follow him, even if he was only a five-year-old child.

"Are you alright?" Ye Xun landed next to Jiang Yu and asked.

"I... My little daughter wants to follow the gongzi around!"

At once, the children of the Ye family who were onlookers were no longer calm.

They were as uncomfortable as if they had eaten flies at this moment. In their eyes, Jiang Yu was like a proud daughter of the sky who was high above them and unreachable.

She was so elegant and relaxed with her noble aura that many young people made her the object of their admiration.

However, no one has ever confessed their love for her, for a very clear reason: they all feel they are not good enough for her!

And now, the goddess they admire, actually took the initiative to fall back on others as a follower?

Ye Xun was a little surprised.

This Jiang Yu wanted to become his follower.

Followers were naturally indispensable for every teenage heavenly pride, and every sequence had at least a few hundred followers.

When the master encounters a crisis, or something that is inconvenient to do personally, then the follower is needed.

He is only five years old, not yet to consider this matter, but if there is a beautiful woman to follow, then refuse to come to what?

What's more, the beauty herself is also a pride of the sky.

Besides, it's always good to have a beautiful woman to decorate the Heavenly Emperor Palace, better than staring wide-eyed with grandpa all day long.

The ancient noblemen who do not have a few maids to wait on their lives?

Thinking of this, he smiled and asked, "Can you serve tea and water?"

Jiang Yu faintly stared, but nodded: "Yes."

"Can you do laundry and cook?"

"Yes."

"Then I will agree." Ye Xun smiled lightly.

The crowd froze for a long time and finally realized the huge amount of information in this conversation.

Ye Xun actually wanted to take Jiang Yu, a heavenly girl of amazing talent and unparalleled temperament, as a... A maid?

You know, this level of heavenly pride, as long as they do not die will certainly become saints, even Ye Rui only want to take her as a fellow cultivator daoist friend.

But this Ye Xun...?

Even Jiang Yu was a little dazed and a little surprised.

During her own childhood in the divine Farmers Ancient Dynasty, she was the eldest princess, under one person and above all others. Even now, in the days when the divine Farming Ancient Dynasty was overthrown and she was under the hedge of the Ye family, she was still the proud daughter of the heavens on high.

Now she is actually working for him as a maid, as a maid of honor?

But in the future, the Heavenly Emperor's maid of honor, it seems not bad.

Thinking of this, Jiang Yu smiled faintly and her two eyes narrowed into a crescent shape, which was very pretty.

Her two jade feet pointing to the ground, Ye sought to go, however, the rear Qin Feng actually opened his mouth again to provoke.

"Jiang Yu, Prince Rui sincerely invited you, you do not come, and now actually willing to give such a yellow mouth child as a maidservant, really lowly goods!"

As soon as the words left her mouth, she felt a huge force coming from her face, and a huge golden palm slapped her face, sending her flying ten meters away.

"Something that doesn't know manners, how dare you insult Duke Seeker." Jiang Yu raised her palm and coldly chided.

Ye Xun also had a cold gaze as he looked at Qin Feng who was falling to the ground and twitching.

His talent was heavenly, his background was heavenly, his strength was heavenly, there was no need to hold back at all, he could just push all his enemies across.

This Ye Rui's entourage in front of him constantly provoked, can be said to take the death of a way.

"Behind you is the meaning of sharp clan brother? Did he ask you to provoke me?" He asked indifferently.

"How dare you hit me, how dare you hit me! Jiang Yu, you lowly servant girl, in the future when Lord Rui becomes the head of the clan, you will know how ignorant you are!"

However, Qin Feng was draped with a vicious look and kept cursing Jiang Yu, not paying any attention to Ye Xun.

"Slap." Another loud slap hit her face.

The one who struck was Ye Xun.

He intentionally let go of the water and let go of the sea, otherwise Qin Feng would have been slapped to death by him long ago.

"What should be the crime for insulting my maid?" He asked coldly.

"This Qin Feng is also too stupid, relying on Ye Rui backing then dare to provoke Prince Xuan."

"But behind Prince Rui is not simple, this family head is Prince Rui's father, it is said that in the upper, an old ancestor is also related to them."

"Duke Seeker is the last family head's own son, born to startle two old ancestors, can be extraordinary, and not weak."

Ye Xun stood with his armrest, smiled and looked at the three people who were discussing fiercely, and spoke, "All the clan brothers misunderstood. I never rely on my background to do things."

"Because based on strength alone, I outshine this so-called Rui Gongzi." Although he was smiling, his voice was incomparably cold.

"Not to mention the sharp grandson, since the emperor's path has been opened in this generation, then I will just palm push across all enemies in the world. If the Ye Rui clan brother wants to seek revenge, then let your horse come."

With a wave of his sleeve, he rose up in the air and flew towards the Heavenly Emperor Palace, without even a glance back.

"Push all enemies in the world..." Jiang Yu's cherry mouth kept murmuring these words, looking at Ye Xun with an increasingly adoring gaze, as if he was the Heavenly Emperor in her dreams at this moment.

She smiled and followed Ye Xun closely as he flew towards the Heavenly Emperor Palace.

"Push across all enemies in the world..." All the Ye Family disciples present were shocked by these words.

What kind of bravado was this?

No one felt that it was arrogant, because a combat power of thirty million, which could not even reach the Spirit Sea realm, was too terrifying to hope for.

It is only the sequence level of the ultimate pride, can be reached in the Spirit Sea realm.

And Ye Xun only spirit realm!

"Pushing across all enemies in the world... Amazing Immortal, you child is greatly like you were back then..." Ye Tonggu old tears.

"Pushing all the enemies in the world? I will definitely report this time to Lord Rui, this bitchy maid, and this yellow-mouthed child, will make them pay the price." Qin Feng gritted his teeth and said word by word.

Welcome to follow my new book and support me on coffee

0