Chapter 5: Reverse beheading heavenly calamity, sign in place refreshing
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heavenly Emperor Palace, an old man and a young man were talking.

The old one is Ye Tonggu, and the young one is naturally Ye Xun. As for Jiang Yu, in order to avoid suspicion, she still went out to avoid it first.

This meant that the content of their discussion was confidential.

Ye Xun spoke with these apologies, "Grandpa, I really didn't expect to be able to break that stone monument in one go either ...."

Ye Tonggu stroked his beard, patted his still tender shoulder and laughed, "No harm, no harm, grandchildren, you've brought a surprise to my Ye family now. Ancient and modern records, just do not know what reward the old ancestor will place."

Ancient and modern records, what concept, even the great emperors of this realm ancient emperors in this realm are not as powerful as Ye Xun's strength.

It's simply heaven defying!

Suddenly, a daoist drink came from high in the sky: "The three ancestors have a feeling ~"

A man in yellow with a mask fell from the sky.

"The Three Ancestors have a feeling that Saint Son Ye Xuan broke the ancient and modern records, rewarding a cup of Great Saint blood."

Then, a cup fell into Ye Xun's hand, and the blood in that cup, red through the bottom, was very clear.

I think it was the Great Sage Blood, and the man in yellow left after delivering the stuff.

Old Ye laughed and explained to Little Ye: "The Saint King is not out of this world, the heaven and earth confinement has not been completely opened, this Great Saint blood can be said to be precious, for cultivators below the Saint realm, it can be used for the healing of the Immortal Divine Pill, it can also be used to cleanse the bone marrow and strengthen the body."

Ye Xun, however, just scratched his head and asked, "What is the Heaven and Earth confinement? I always heard you guys say that the emperor's path has been opened and the heaven and earth confinement is gradually being opened."

"Thirty thousand years ago, the five emperors witnessed the dao and ran parallel to the world, and at the end of the five emperors, they fought with the forbidden supreme and the dao was broken. So the heaven and earth aura withered, actually a full 30,000 years no current saint king appeared."

Old Leaf paused, then said.

"However, in this world, the heaven and earth aura gradually recovered, the various tribes of heavenly pride, just my Ye family, there are countless powerful physique, this is the premonition of the emperor road will open, you have to give me a breath of fresh air. Heavenly emperor blessing, born immortal, to my Ye family to fight for an emperor back!"

Little Ye puzzled: "Not that there is only one emperor in one life?"

"This is not something you should consider! In the future, you will naturally know such secret secrets, at this moment just give me good cultivation."

After that, Ye Tonggu gave an explanation and left, he came here except when he was giving sermons on weekdays, and the rest of the time, there were only Ye Xun and Jiang Yu in the huge Heavenly Emperor Palace.

At this moment, Ye Xun waved his hand and faintly ordered towards the door, "Xiao Yu, pour tea."

Jiang Yu's pretty face was red, it was obvious that this child was only five years old, but he was calling himself Xiao Yu Xiao Yu all day long.

But actually it is not strange, after all, Ye Xun has been a human being in two lives, adding up to some twenty years old, so he can indeed call himself that.

Of course, Jiang Yu didn't know this, she just thought the boy was a teenager.

She was still busy and poured tea for him.

I have to say, this Ye family is worthy of being a desolate ancient family, the tea leaves are the leaves of the 10,000 year old enlightenment tree, and the water is the thousand year old rain dew.

This usual drinking stuff actually had the effect of consolidating cultivation, Jiang Yu was secretly surprised in his heart.

Although they were both transcendent great powers in heaven and earth, this Ye family was much stronger and more luxurious than her Shennong Ancient Dynasty.

Suddenly, Ye Xun took her plain hand in his.

Her body trembled, and suddenly woke up.

The person in front of her is just a five-year-old child, how could he have the heart to eat her tofu?

She looked towards Ye Xun, although the child in front of her was only five years old, yet his appearance was already extremely beautiful and handsome.

At least better looking than anyone she had ever seen.

I wonder what kind of light it will be when he grows up .... At this moment, Jiang Yu actually had the guilty feeling of being raised by a proper man.

"Your physique, it's a little weak." Ye Xun spoke lightly.

Indeed, Jiang Yu main cultivation techniques, in the physical cultivation is not much on, in fact, is also the heavenly heart body for the techniques of the big bonus.

"This cup of Great Sacred Blood, drink it." He handed the Great Sacred Blood to Jiang Yu.

"I don't need this stuff." He added.

If this was placed in the outside world, it would surely cause a bloodbath of contention! Jiang Yu was shocked and hastily thanked him.

"My maid of honor, naturally, her strength must not be too weak to make people laugh when word gets out." Ye Xun spoke indifferently.

Then, he slowly walked out of the Heavenly Emperor Palace.

He felt the five golden giant gates within his body, actually dissolving and melding together.

His true qi did not stagnate as a result, instead it became more usual and melded smoothly. Gradually, he felt a vast ocean appear in his body.

This... Another breakthrough?

He spat in his heart. This speed is a little too fast!

Jiang Yu on the side was even more dumbfounded. The most talented imperial son of the Shen Nong Ancient Dynasty was 12 or 13 years old when he reached the Spirit Sea realm, and he was only five years old now.

And in terms of the profoundness of the sea of Qi, the two are not of the same order of magnitude. When he just broke through, the emperor gave the impression that he was just a small stream.

And Ye Xun, has long been the ocean.

The next moment, the sky dark clouds gathered together, thunder clouds surged.

Ye Tonggu, who lived next to the Heavenly Emperor Palace, looked at all this somewhat dumbfounded.

He had only just left the Heavenly Emperor Palace for a short time, and his grandson had broken through again?

Besides, he had only just broken through the Spirit Sea realm, so where was the heavenly tribulation?

The heavenly tribulation will appear only after cultivation reaches the Dragon Transformation realm. Because of the nine leaps of the dragon, a leap into the dragon. This realm of cultivators, already considered to be able to cause changes in heaven and earth.

Their birth will only be accompanied by the heavenly tribulation.

"I wonder which young talent is breaking through the Dragon Transformation Realm again."

The vision of this thunder cloud attracted many Ye Family disciples, who were currently looking up from afar and speculating.

"It's the direction of the Heavenly Emperor Palace! Could it be Lord Saint Son?"

"Impossible! Lord Saint Son is only at the Spiritual Realm, even if he has broken through to the Spiritual Sea Realm, he is still far away from the Dragon Transformation Realm. Dragon transformation is a qualitative change..."

A disciple just wanted to open his mouth to refute, and then swallowed back the words he wanted to take off.

Because Ye Xun rushed up to the sky, imperial air, straight towards that thunder cloud.

"Oh no! Forgot to tell him how to cross the tribulation, silly grandson - cross the thunder tribulation is not so cross! You have to wait for him to split down! Split down!" Ye Tonggu shouted vigorously.

Normal people are staying below, waiting for the thunderbolt to split down, split, the thundercloud scattered people are still there, it means that the success of the thunderbolt.

How can anyone directly rush up?

However, the next moment, Ye Xun run up the word Dou secret, a golden dragon across the sky, straight to the sky.

Then .... The thunderclouds scattered.

Thundercloud scattered, the thundercloud has not yet split out, the thundercloud was broken by Ye Xun.

So over the tribulation, too strong!

General people carrying through the thunder tribulation is already a great joy, who would want to go to break the thunder cloud.

Reverse chopping heavenly tribulation!

"Ding. Sign-in location has been refreshed, please sign in at the tenth birthday party." The system beep sounded again in Ye Xun's ears.

Welcome to follow my new book and support me on coffee

0