Chapter 6 Ye Rui’s ambition
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye Family, Floating Sky Island.

On a mountain floating in the void.

Middle-aged man with a high crown on his face, towering over the mountain, seemingly fused with the mountain peak as one.

At the foot of the mountain, a black-clothed youth with sword brows and starry eyes kneeling, eyes closed, the wind blowing his clothes rattling.

The middle-aged man is the Ye family's contemporary family head, Ye Buqun.

And the black-clothed youth, naturally, is his son Ye Rui.

"Father, Feng'er did not handle this matter properly, but that Ye Xun's son is too deceitful, if we don't get our face back, we are going to be pressured by the Ye Tonggu lineage."

Ye Rui spoke with some anxiety.

"Well ...." Ye Buqun pondered for a while.

"My father has been pressed by that Ye Tonggu's son Ye Jingxian, now you don't want to repeat the same mistake and fall to Ye Xun again."

The young man in black stood up, straightened his body, and spoke proudly: "If I am really defeated by him, I have lived to the dogs for the past seventeen years. A few days ago I just broke through the ninth heaven of dragon transformation, has long been complete, will be able to deal with him."

"You then find a reason to teach him in the name of killing his wind, maybe he can make his dao heart in turmoil, after all, is five years old child it, but do not be too obvious." Ye Buqun blew the wind and spoke.

"Father, do you know what kind of physique that Ye Xun is? Why I can't see what kind of physique he is, and there is no information to know, as if deliberately concealed by someone."

"When Ye Xun was born, only the clan elders of Ye Tonggu's faction were present, so I'm not sure, but the vision of a hundred phoenixes singing was truly astounding and must be done with caution."

Ye Rui said yes, flying down from the mountain, the corners of his mouth rose.

He knew that his chance to make a name for himself had come.

Although that Ye Xun's talent was extraordinary and could even be said to be heaven defying, he was only five years old after all, what could compare with him, a seventeen year old?

One Spiritual Sea realm, one Dragon Transformation Grand Perfection, what is comparable?

As long as in the name of teaching, secretly "accidentally" true qi leaks, will completely defeat him, then his dao heart will be chaotic!

Dao heart chaos, then stop at saints, can not inch forward, the emperor road competition, is certainly no part of Ye Xun.

He is a once-in-a-millennium imperishable sword body, the attack is very strong, even the first few sequences of heavenly pride, are not necessarily his opponent in terms of attack power.

When he was born, all the weapons of all the cultivators of the Ye family below the saints flew up to the sky and chirped.

This is the heaven and earth vision of the indestructible sword body, although not as shocking as the hundred phoenixes chirping, but also quite extraordinary, he was confident that he would not lose to that Ye Xun, who was twelve years younger than him.

What's more...

He looked at the purple ring on his hand.

"With the teaching of this ancient emperor's soul, I will definitely be able to suppress all dao and achieve great emperor, I am the real protagonist of this era!"

He thought in his heart.

This purple ring was obtained by him through a secret realm, and inside it, just like many legendary novels, there was an old grandfather who taught him the techniques.

The old grandfather said that he was a great emperor in his lifetime, and finally his life span was ending, so he cut himself off and hid in the ring.

He was conceited, learned this ancient emperor's supreme secret book, open heaven seal, naturally can be invincible in the world.

I'm afraid that the first few sequences of heavenly pride, give him some time, he can directly surpass!

He was imagining how he should be in the future, when he heard a delicate female voice calling him.

"Duke Rui! Duke Rui!" Qin Feng saw Ye Rui from afar and rushed into his arms as soon as he could.

Although Qin Feng was named Ye Rui's follower, however, in reality, everyone knew in their hearts that this guy was simply Ye Rui's bed-warming concubine, using his body to please the man in exchange for his position in the Ye family.

"Your son is a once-in-a-thousand-years imperishable sword body, surely he can teach that abominable Ye Xun a lesson and give the slave... Give justice to the slave! That lowly servant girl Jiang Yu dares to ignore you because of Ye Xun's support, I will make him look good."

Qin Feng nestled in Ye Rui's arms, wailing and pouting.

The other followers all looked at her with contempt, this woman who pleases men with her body will always cause discontent and contempt from other men.

However, this is really the best way for a weak woman to protect her body.

Although Qin Feng is stupid, but this Mr. Ye Rui just happens to be a lustful man, in his case, Qin Feng's beauty scheme works a hundred times!

"Slap."

Unexpectedly, a slap on Qin Feng's face.

The action is not the next person, it is Ye Rui.

This Qin Feng was really pitiful, within one day, she was actually slapped by three people - Ye Xun, Jiang Yu, and Ye Rui.

Even she was confused.

Ye Rui's face turned red and he cursed: "You are just a foreign vassal, how dare you insult my Ye family's holy son? If you don't despise my Ye family, then get lost!"

In her impression, Ye Rui had never been so furious, and in the past, Ye Rui had been so obedient to her that she had the absurd idea of controlling the Ye family sequence and secretly dominating the Ye family.

And at this moment, as if the previous intentions and schemes were jokes to laugh at, her pride shattered to the ground.

"I and go with you to the Heavenly Emperor Palace, apologize to Ye Xun clan brother, not anyone can insult my Ye family's children."

Ye Rui spoke indifferently.

The followers looked at each other, many of them felt that Ye Rui's move had lost his prestige and raised the ambition of others, which was not desirable.

All were refuted back by Ye Rui one by one.

However, he is also helpless, if it is for Qin Feng to go to Ye Hun trouble, the word is not the Ye family saint son because of foreign women, to bully another saint son?

It is better to show weakness first, and then in the name of instruction, secretly frustrate its prestige.

In his heart, he imagined that Ye Xun would be "mistakenly" injured and fall into a pool of blood, and then he could make Jiang Yu, who did not want to submit to him, look good for a five-year-old child who had become his maid.

He was a lustful person, although he was not yet 18 years old, but he had already secretly kept many mistresses, this Jiang Yu he wanted to include, but the result was that Ye Xun was first.

Thinking of this, the corners of Ye Rui's mouth twitched, revealing a cruel smile.

At this moment the Heavenly Emperor Palace.

Ye Xun sitting cross-legged, white true qi burst out from his body, as if an immortal in the world, will be feathered and ascend to immortality.

He came to this realm only five years, and already reached the fifth heaven of the Spirit Sea, the speed of cultivation is astonishing to others.

He found that the Dou Zi Secret is worthy of being one of the nine secrets, the ancient emperor method, the attack power is incomparably strong, can reproduce the world's attack techniques at the same time, but actually has the effect of growing the physical body.

A multi-benefit.

In the long run, hibernate for five years, in the ten-year-old banquet can certainly be the first sequence of identity, force all Ye family peer heavenly pride.

"Gongzi, the eighth sequence Ye Rui is visiting with Qin Feng, saying he's here to thank you." Jiang Yu's somewhat ethereal voice came.

Ye Xun smiled and stood up.

I didn't expect it to come so quickly.

He thought to himself.

Welcome to follow my new book and support me on coffee

0