Chapter 7: Responding to the Battle
14 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye Xun's eyes were calm, and Jiang Yu at the side looked equally bland.

"Clan brother Xun, clan brother Xun, I've long heard of your great name, a hundred phoenixes, good weather! I'm sorry to see you in this way."

A somewhat subdued voice came as Ye Rui stepped through the door, followed by Qin Feng who had his head bowed beside him.

"My follower Qin Feng does not know the etiquette, offended clan brother, specially bring her here to ask for forgiveness, please forgive me."

He pushed Qin Feng over, and although Qin Feng had reluctance and a grimace, he nevertheless knelt down.

"Lord Saint Son... Qin Feng has eyes that are not aware of Mount Tai, please... Please forgive me, Lord Saint Son, and sister Jiang Yu..."

She heavily kowtowed three times.

Ye Xun was stunned, this Ye Rui does not follow the rules ah, and he thought completely different.

He originally thought that this sharp son for Qin Feng to stand up, and then he generously meet the battle, defeat him, in the Ye family to establish a reputation.

The result looks like the frame, is actually brought his followers to the thorn to ask forgiveness?

But on the surface, he was silent and unobtrusive.

If he didn't speak, naturally Jiang Yu didn't dare to speak either.

The atmosphere in the Heavenly Emperor Palace was extraordinarily awkward, Qin Feng's head kept touching the ground, and he didn't know when to lift it up.

Ye Rui saw this and his heart jumped.

He was really afraid that this matter will be a big deal, then he will be very righteous, not only will he receive cold eyes from the Ye family people because of Qin Feng, there is a possibility that the three ancestors know, and lose the sequence identity.

Everyone knows that the Three Ancestors think highly of Ye Xun, not only after his birth personally gave him the status of a saint, and some time ago also gave him the reward of the Great Saint blood.

He gritted his teeth and had to take out two pendants and said in a deep voice: "Clan brother, when I was out on a training trip, I accidentally obtained these two pendants, which can open the Tai Huang secret treasure, and I was worried that no one would go with me, so I will give these pendants to clan brother, so please go with me and seek the opportunity together."

"Tai Huang!" Jiang Yu's heart shook, her pretty eyebrows raised, and her small goose egg face showed a shocked expression.

This was a great ancient emperor who had shaken the heavens and was incomparably strong, having fought countless forbidden areas of life, fighting until the sun, moon and stars had reversed.

This is a powerful person who has beheaded supreme beings, has blood feuds with many life forbidden areas, and has pacified the ancient emperor of the human race in the world.

It is simply shocking to the ages, too invincible, too sublime, rumored that he faced a rare dark turmoil in history, but he conquered from the dragon realm to the great emperor realm, a lifetime of conquering, a lifetime of pacifying chaos.

He defeated all the sons of the supreme beings of the forbidden zone, defeated all the heavenly pride of his generation, and was ready to claim the empire when the supreme beings came out and started the turmoil.

Legend has it that when he was crossing the Daoist tribulation, some supreme beings intervened, not wanting him to become an emperor, not wanting a great ancient emperor to appear in the world.

However, he still achieved the Dao, and finally killed the forbidden zone to calm the turmoil.

This ancient emperor has always been revered by future generations and is revered as the human emperor.

If his legacy emerges, will be able to set off a bloody sea of struggle, even the forbidden zone will be alarmed, sending young disciples to compete.

Ye Rui himself, also under the guidance of the old man of the ring, after all the hardships and nine deaths, to obtain these two pendants.

Precious beyond compare!

Ye Xun's heart was astonished, he also did not expect this Ye Rui actually not only did not come to the door to ask for punishment, but instead gave him such a big gift.

Just when he was hesitating to accept it, the system beep came again.

"Ding, the sign-in location has been refreshed. Please go to the Tai Huang Legacy to sign in."

"It seems that this check-in location will change according to my personal experience, it is not trackless, there might be two check-in locations at the same time..." Ye Xun thought in his heart.

"This sign-in location is a must, otherwise I will miss those attractive rewards." He thought like this.

But on his lips, he said, "Alas, Brother Rui is too much of an outsider, we are all sons of one family, what's the point of talking about apologies?"

With a wave of his hand, he grabbed the extra pendant into his hand and stuffed it into his storage bag.

The corners of Ye Rui's mouth twitch, heartache while also in the heart secretly scare.

This Ye Xun's true qi is actually pure white, huge, like an ocean, I'm afraid to be even more huge and profound than his.

But he only has the Spirit Sea realm.

What kind of physique is this, unheard of, against the sky so.

But he is not afraid, he firmly believes that with the ancient emperor ring he is the protagonist of the times, across the world of the emperor, other contemporaries of the heavenly pride is just a chicken and a dog.

But he still had some scruples and asked in his mind to that existence in the ring, "Senior, what kind of physique is this Ye Xun in front of him, so heaven defying."

In his mind, there came a long deep sigh.

"Mortal body, but it always feels a bit special. I'm afraid that his physique is too heaven defying and has been concealed by some Daoist who has performed great tricks. I am trapped in the dao, if the heyday to can see, now well ......"

Ye Rui more scornful, this search for the physique of the clan brother actually even the ring that has always been omnipotent, the ancient emperor of great help to him old grandfather can not see.

What kind of heaven-defying physique is this? Who would dare to believe that it was disguised as a mortal body?

"Clan brother, with this heaven defying talent, I wonder what kind of physique you have?" Ye Rui couldn't help but ask.

"Just a mortal body." Ye Xun replied indifferently.

He knew that Ye Rui would not believe it, but in fact he was really a mortal body, only... Only this body of his was no longer a mortal body.

Rather, it is an immortal.

Red dust immortal.

Of course, this is certainly not to say with Ye Rui.

And Qin Feng, who had been kneeling on the ground, was thinking maliciously: "But a mortal body is just... The Prince of Rui actually went out of his way to humiliate me for him... Damn, you all have a way to take death, will kill, will kill!"

Ye Rui shook his head helplessly, he knew that Ye Xun would never tell him the real secret of his physique.

As for the mortal body, only a fool would believe it.

So invincible talent and strong true qi, how could it be a mortal body?

He had already beaten a retreat inside.

One could not make an enemy of this person in front of him!

He completely dismissed the need to use the name of instruction to lay a black hand on Ye Xun and shatter his dao heart.

He had not felt Ye Xun's true qi before, but now that he felt it up close, it was too huge, although large true qi does not mean strong, but such a huge true qi, how bad could it be?

More critically, his strength all comes from the old man in the ring, but now even the old man can not see the end of this Ye Xun, really scary!

He is sure to defeat Ye Xun, but in order to defeat a five-year-old child, the bottom card out, I'm afraid not to make a splash, only to make a fool of himself.

He did not intend to offend the invincible heavenly pride in front of him, it was too terrifying, in case he grew up and pursued, he was bound to eat his words.

He was about to say goodbye and leave when he heard Ye Xun speak: "Brother of the Rui tribe, can you appreciate a battle?"

Ye Rui was surprised and quickly refused: "You are only five years old, I don't want to rely on my age and realm to press people."

"It's just a sparring match." Ye Xun opened his mouth lightly, he really needed a powerful opponent, to should prove to what extent his strength has actually reached.

After all, data is just data, thirty million huge force does not exactly represent strong strength.

Ye Rui's scalp tingled and he only had to respond.

Welcome to follow my new book and support me on coffee

0