Chapter 8: Defeating Ye Rui
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye Xun and Ye Rui both stepped out, clouds of mist rose, and in the blink of an eye they arrived at the Ye family martial arts arena, standing opposite each other.

The martial arts arena has long been filled with a large number of people to see the lively crowd, they have speculated about the purpose of the two people's trip.

"Duke Seeker offended Duke Rui, I'm afraid that Duke Rui will not rest in peace." A Ye family son spoke up.

"No, it seems that Duke Rui has gone to apologize to Duke Ye Xun, but I don't know why it has developed like this." Someone who knew the truth spoke up and instantly caused a shock to the whole room.

"What? Duke Rui's sharpness, relying on the Open Heaven Seal to defeat that saintly son of the outside Wang Family, Wang Lin, has established a great prestige, why would he now ask for the sin of Ye Xun, who is only five years old? And developed to the point of fighting?"

"No, look at the situation, it should just be a cut."

Ye Rui himself was the eighth sequence, a heavenly pride of the perfection of dragon transformation, and why would he put down his stance and ask for sin for a five-year-old child? Even if he is a genius, but after all, only five years old!

Now it seems that it is not good to talk and actually to cut a deal.

They began to argue fiercely.

"Ye Xun saint son is highly talented, but after all, he is only at the Spirit Sea realm, I'm afraid he can only go ten moves under Duke Rui."

"Thirty strokes, after all, it is the vision of a hundred phoenixes singing, there is no record of it in history!"

Hearing these words, Ye Rui's heart was happy.

Although he was forced to ask for punishment, but after defeating this Ye Xun, he could still create his prestige.

He snapped his fingers, a huge Xuan black sword appeared in his hand, and his true qi of the ninth heaven of dragon transformation rushed upwards without a little hiding and convergence.

He actually just wanted to oppress people with his realm and defeat Ye Xun!

"Be careful, clan brother."

He brought his sword and cut towards Ye Xun.

When Ye Xun saw this, he actually did not even dodge, his thoughts moved, and suddenly this martial arts arena was drizzling with rain.

He ran the Dou Zi Secret.

A black giant Kun rushed from the sky, chanting and whistling, with a huge aura, as if to swallow the heaven and earth.

Northern Meditation Kun's Fury!

This is the attack secret technique he evolved with the Dou character secret, and its power is immense.

The corners of Ye Rui's mouth tilted, although this move is huge, but may not be useful.

There was a dragon roar coming from the tip of his sword, and a burst of yellow true qi flooded his side, majestic beyond compare.

It was his ancestral sword technique, the Dragon Roar Sword Technique!

He seemed to shine through the martial arts arena, which was shrouded in boundless darkness, and cut strongly at Ye Xun.

"Gentlemen, and listen to this Dragon's Cry!" He spoke proudly, to cut down Kun with his sword.

The two auras collided into each other.

However, out of the crowd's expectation.

Ye Rui's yellow true qi disappeared the moment it collided with the giant Kun.

His divine sword flew out backwards, and he himself landed on the ground like a willow without reliance.

Qin Feng was greatly alarmed in his heart and shouted, "Sir Rui, don't stay your hand!"

Jiang Yu's eyes were glowing and her heart was pounding.

Her choice was not wrong, her grandson Ye Xun was really worthy of the pride of the sky, actually able to suppress the Great Perfection of Dragon Transformation with the Spirit Sea realm.

If she was a little worried about her son's battle, she was now filled with confidence.

The first time I saw him, he was a great success.

However, Ye Xun, like many people watching the battle, thought that this Ye Rui did not dare to use the realm to pressure people and let the water out.

He coldly spoke: "Clan brother, but you look down on me? If you don't show some real ability, you'll be laughed at!"

With that, his right hand squeezed his fist and charged towards Ye Rui.

Ye Rui's heart secretly screamed bitterly, God pity, he definitely did not put water, but this Ye Xun is too powerful, is this still the Spirit Sea realm? Is it still five years old?

He lined up his two fingers and waved out several magnificent sword qi.

"Six Veins Divine Sword!"

This was just as overwhelmingly powerful as a supreme technique, and it was by this move that he had defeated Wang Lin, who was also at the Fifth Heaven of Dragon Transformation, and obtained the Ancient Emperor Ring.

However, this sword Qi cut to Ye Xun, but actually ineffective!

Ye Xun secretly ran the secret of all words, and increased his physical strength by three times!

And then, the fist light turned into a dragon, and the imperial dao dragon qi rushed in.

Ye Rui's eyes stared.

He was going to play his bottom card.

The ring in the old grandfather of the ancient emperor handed down the open heaven seal.

This is too great, although some people are able to cultivate the Great Emperor Technique, however, are incomplete, not recognized by the Dao of the creator.

The power of the ten successful techniques can only be exerted at most thirty percent, and only with the recognition of the Great Emperor's Way can the full power be exerted.

And how can the recognition of the Great Emperor's Way be so simple? Only if the body and mind are in line with the Great Emperor's Way, there is a certain possibility of getting recognition, and the chances of that recognition are so small and insignificant that they are almost non-existent.

There is another way is to be personally taught by the hand of the great emperor.

And the old grandfather in the ring is the great emperor.

This is why Ye Rui believed in him, after all, he let himself really learn the Heaven Opening Seal, and the power is not bad.

He used this heaven-opening seal to defeat three cultivators of the ninth heaven of dragon transformation at the same time, and established a prestigious name in the younger generation.

Now, with his palm outstretched, he recited the incantation silently, and in a trance, it was like the beginning of the universe and the surge of chaos energy.

In his body, it seemed as if there was really the power of opening up the heavens and the earth, sacred and powerful.

This is the emperor method taught by the hand of the great emperor, terrifying beyond compare!

Being used by him, it even directly caused the heaven and earth to stir, and the heaven and earth to resonate.

"This is too powerful! I didn't expect that Duke Rui had already reached this realm, I'm afraid that even the powerhouses of the previous sequences were not as terrifying as this at his age."

"Duke Rui is peerless, I'm afraid Duke Xun will have to suffer."

However, Ye Xun face does not change color, heart does not jump, the royal dao dragon gas from golden yellow to pure black.

The party is the king's way, now is the overbearing way of power over the world.

This king dao overbearing dao, all for the royal dao.

He was so gifted that he almost deduced the entire royal dao dragon qi with the Dou puzzle. I'm afraid that even the Empress of Taizi could not understand the royal dao dragon qi as profoundly as he did.

Then, a black and a white two huge true qi collided, the heaven and earth changed, the wild wind was in chaos.

In this violent fluctuation, onlookers simply closed their eyes, unable to look directly at the glory of both.

Too for powerful!

They simply can not imagine.

This Ye Rui is just as well, at least as old as they are, but Ye Xun is only five years old!

Is this a genius? A true genius.

It occurred to Jiang Yu that he had indeed not followed the wrong person.

When the light dissipated, the crowd opened their eyes and found a scene that shocked them beyond belief.

Ye Rui fell helplessly to the ground, his body constantly twitching, while Ye Xun was covered in blood, yet he stood proudly!

He had crossed a great realm and defeated Ye Rui!

Ye Xun patted the dust and dirt on his body and walked tremblingly towards the direction of the Heavenly Emperor Palace.

He did not expect that he was actually this strong, and Ye Rui's strength was beyond his imagination.

One should not take the heavenly pride of this world lightly.

He thought like this.

But no one noticed that the ring in Ye Rui's hand suddenly flashed, and a purple gas invaded Ye Rui's body from his pores.

Ye Rui fell to the ground, but his mouth muttered: "Finally... The old man finally woke up from ten thousand years, huh, the empress, I will revenge the old days. The emperor's throne in this world should belong to the old man!"

Welcome to follow my new book and support me on coffee

0