Chapter 9: Nine Secrets to Three, Ancient Emperor’s Plot
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Inside the Heavenly Emperor Palace.

"My lord, please drink the tea."

The bloodstained Ye Xun accepted the great return tea handed by Jiang Yu and drank it all in one gulp.

Instantly, he felt a warm current surge to his heart, and then, all the wounds all over his body were healed.

He instantly returned to the body he had before the Great War.

It was only a big family like the Ye family that could afford a medicine like the Great Return Tea, and could only be that luxurious.

"You have a good job." Ye Xun tsked in praise.

This maid of his own is still very talented in making tea, bringing the full effect of the medicine of the Great Return Tea, the medicine to the injury.

Jiang Yu's pretty face reddened, always feeling that he had other meanings outside his words.

"Xuan'er, Xuan'er, how is it? How is it?" Ye Tonggu's excited voice came from outside the palace gate.

He was very anxious, after all, his grandson's natural talent is incomparable, and will definitely have great achievements in the future, if he falls down at this moment ....

"Grandfather, I am not seriously ill." Ye Xun opened his mouth and said.

"Then I am relieved, Xuan'er, your attack is indeed very strong, but can not last, this is indeed a weakness..." Ye Tonggu spoke.

He must let his grandson, in addition to being able to fight, can also mete out, can save his life!

Otherwise, even if he is undefeated in a hundred battles, then that final defeat that time to die, is not too wrong?

What's more, there is no time for him to take medicine when fighting, even if the immortality pills are not possible to use in battle.

There is no such time.

He held an ancient secret book in his arms and delivered it to Ye Xun.

"This is grandfather I secretly took out at the top level of the Hidden Scripture Pavilion, your contribution is not yet to the point where you can reach that level, don't let others find out."

Ye Xun was somewhat moved, although he could now enter the Hidden Scripture Pavilion on his own, but with his status as a Saint Son, he was only able to access the second layer, which meant that he could not enlighten the Ye Family's emperor-level merit methods.

Now Ye Tonggu risked being disciplined by the Ye family and losing his position as a clan elder to get him this secret book.

"This book is called the word secret of the person, the ancient secret method, is one of the nine secrets created by the nine heavenly ancestors in the legendary mythological period, has an extremely strong healing effect, cultivated to the extreme, is only a drop of essence blood can be revived over!"

Ye Tonggu's words gave him a huge shock, counting this one of the Nine Secrets, he had already collected one third of the Nine Secrets.

Would this be a bit too much of a coincidence? Since he signed to get the Dou word secret, he had gotten two more of the nine secrets one after another.

"Grandpa, how many of these Nine Secrets does my Ye family still have?" He asked tentatively.

"How many more do you want to have? There is only this one! As far as I know, the former word mysteries among the nine secrets are owned by the Taihang Sword Sect, all the word secrets are owned by the Fighting God Sect, and the others have turned into the dust of history, never to be seen again!"

Ye Xun heart vibration, he always felt that there is some big karma, big secret, but also for the time being only to put down regardless.

His strength today, not to the time to look deep into these.

He sat with his legs crossed, quietly perceiving the scriptures on this.

The word "secret" is indeed not bad, running this secret method, not only makes his life element more stable, but also makes his body's true qi more massive.

He broke through to the seventh heaven of the Spirit Sea.

In this regard, Ye Tonggu has long been not very shocked, his grandson upgrade is like eating and drinking water.

"Seeker ah, how are you feeling? The word "secret" is after all a great emperor technique, difficult to comprehend, if not, do not be sad." He asked this.

"Grandpa, you hit me a little."

"Hm?" Ye Tonggu was a little surprised, stroking his long beard and looked at Ye Xun in confusion.

"Press your cultivation level down to the Great Perfection of Dragon Transformation and hit me a little, I want to test my ability to reply." Ye Xun explained.

Ye Tonggu's gaze was fixed, his hands clenched into fists and smashed towards Ye Xun.

"Boom."

Ye Xun felt his body tremble.

There was an extra big bloody hole in his chest.

Ye Tonggu was somewhat distressed for his grandson and hastily took out a king level elixir: "O grandson, this Zu Zu secret is after all a great emperor technique, you can't comprehend it also..."

The words have not yet ended, only to see that the blood hole healed at a speed visible to the naked eye, can not see any trace at all.

"What did you say?"

"Uh .... Nothing."

He was a little sweaty, his grandson is really amazing talent, this person word secret even he, but also a full fifty years of seclusion to cultivate, even if the emperor road will be opened, the spiritual energy is abundant, it is not so much.

Although he knows that his own era of the characters because of the depletion of spiritual energy, the cultivation speed is slow, and the highest is only the Saint realm, compared to this generation, but Ye Xun this speed is too unbelievable!

You know the first sequence Ye Yan cultivation Ye family emperor method six path reincarnation fist, also used a full seven years.

Of course, they all did not practice the emperor method to a small success, just learn it.

---------- ----------

The scene shifts to the Floating Sky Island, the place where Ye Buqun, Ye Rui's father, lived.

Ye Buqun turned his back on Ye Rui and said indifferently: "I didn't think that Ye Xun was really so strong, defeated you across the realm, it's kind of helpless. However, you actually really lost to a five-year-old brat, give me a year of closed-door."

His son had lost to Ye Xun in the martial arts arena, causing him to lose face and being mocked by Ye Tonggu, and was now venting his anger on his own son.

Yet at this moment, Ye Rui did not even take what his father said to heart.

A different color flashed in his eyes and he spoke: "That Ye Xun I have my own way to get rid of it, five years later, the Tai Huang Secret Hidden, I light invite other holy land, the people of the family, take advantage of the chaos can kill Ye Xun."

"Humph. That Ye Xun at least is my Ye family's pride, Ye Tonggu's grandson, if really so unexplained death, how to explain the other side!" Ye Buqun coldly snorted.

"Who is to blame if he falls at the hands of others because of his inferior skills? As long as I am also wounded, nothing will happen."

"Good, then act according to what you say, never let the son of that guy Ye Jingxian become the head of the Ye family, the first sequence! You give me a little fight!"

Ye Rui coyly said yes and left the Floating Sky Island.

However, his heart is very disdainful, this person in front of him is only a saint, and he can kill tens of thousands of saints with a wave of his hand in his heyday.

Not bad, the Ye Rui in front of him, has been taken by the ancient emperor in the ring.

"It has been five million years since the old man was defeated by the female emperor and fell here... It's even eight million years since the year in which the old man witnessed the dao, and these years the heaven and earth have actually produced such a mutation..."

"That Ye Xuan kid's physique and breath, actually even the old man can not see through, he should be performing the Dou word secret and all word secret, hey, did not think that we a few old man's Dao, actually still be eight million years after the people as a treasure ...."

"Hmph, using the old man's secret method, still want to defeat the old man, think beautiful! Five years later, no matter what genius you are, you will have to break the hands of the old man. If you don't become a Taoist, you will be an ant, and the emperor's throne in this world will definitely belong to the old man."

Ye Rui muttered.

Welcome to follow my new book and support me on coffee

0