Chapter 10: Realm-breaking beads, withdrawal of marriage, refreshing of sign-in locations
9 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heavenly Emperor Palace.

Spring has a hundred flowers and autumn has the moon, summer has a cool breeze and winter has snow.

Day by day, three years later.

Although Ye Xun is only eight years old, however, because he is a practitioner, his appearance has long been similar to that of an ordinary 14 or 15 year old.

His face is handsome, radiant, gentle and elegant at the same time immaculate, as if the sky down from the relegated immortal.

Although only eight years old, but has long been valiant, with a unique immortal style.

Jiang Yu, who was sitting next to him, felt that this beautiful boy was a real immortal, an immortal who did not eat fire and smoke, compared with him, all the men in the world were inferior.

In fact, Ye Xun is really an immortal.

Of course, except for a few loyal clan elders of Ye Tonggu's lineage, and five old ancestors, no one in the world knew this news except Ye Xun.

"Little Yu, come over and cultivate with me." Ye Xun spoke indifferently.

Jiang Yu slowed down from her daze and hurriedly ran a cultivation technique together with him.

These years, in addition to his own cultivation, he also learned the dual cultivation techniques in the clan to help Jiang Yu cultivate.

After all, she is also his own maid, his only follower at the moment, how can she not be too weak, right?

Of course, this dual cultivation technique is naturally not like what you readers think.

If you practice that technique, you will certainly be attacked by the river crab divine beast from the east, even the five ancestors of the Ye family can not protect Ye Xun, and even the world will be destroyed.

This dual-cultivation gong method, unlike the evil sect's gong method as the weak party as a furnace, absorbing the other party's life element cultivation, and finally the weak party will only be tapped to death.

This gong method is called "Heaven and Earth Yin and Yang cross lawful", is a legendary surname Bai quasi-emperor created, is a strong party, their own body of true qi into the body of the weaker party, nourishing the weaker party.

At this moment, Ye Xun's domineering true qi rampaged through Jiang Yu's body, causing her to cry out.

She closed her eyebrows tightly and felt a warm current brewing in her body as her life-giving element grew longer and longer.

Ye Xun's true qi was immortal qi, and he was a Red Dust Immortal, so even if she was only nourished by that little bit of true qi every day, her body produced long-lived substances.

Her cultivation today is the Dragon Transformation Triple Sky, nineteen-year-old Dragon Transformation Triple Sky, in her former Shen Nong ancient dynasty, enough to be treated as a top five royal son to cultivate!

And in the Ye family, can only be for the sequence of followers, of course, her achievements in addition to her own efforts and talent, and with Ye Xun cultivation "heaven and earth yin and Yang cross lawful".

Therefore, at this moment, Jiang Yu, both body, and heart, have become the shape of Ye Xun.

Even if Ye Xun asked her to die at this moment, she would not hesitate to die.

Suddenly, a servant who was serving in front of the Heavenly Emperor's Palace hurriedly ran in.

"Lord Saint Son, the first sequence sword son of the Lingxiao Sword Sect, Xu Haolong, requests to see your servant girl."

Ye Xun smiled, stood up from the futon where he was meditating, frowned and asked, "This Xu Haolong is... Lingxiao Sword Sect again?"

Never heard of it, this kind of sect simply can not enter his eyes, Ye Tonggu also never mentioned it to him.

Even Ye Tonggu did not know, because this is just a first-class sect.

"Yu'er, who is this person? Why do you want to meet with you."

Jiang Yu's heart was stunned and she thought for a long time before she said, "My lord, that Xu Haolong... I had a marriage contract with him back then. It was arranged by my father and the Lingxiao Sword Sect, before I was born... But it was withdrawn a long time ago."

Her words are sorrowful, afraid that Ye Xuan therefore abandoned her.

However, she is overthinking, at this moment, Ye Xun heart only one thought: this is not the legendary retreat stream?

"At that time, the Burial Emperor Ancient Kingdom wanted to destroy my Shen Nong Ancient Dynasty, the father was unable to resist, and could only use us, the imperial daughters, and other powers in marriage, in an attempt to preserve themselves. However, none of the powers behind actually dared to offend the Burial Emperor Ancient Kingdom, yet the imperial daughters were married off, and there was nothing that could be done. Only because I was young, I was able to annul the marriage contract."

She explained sorrowfully, talking about the past, she was also very aggrieved.

What young girl does not want to marry the man she likes, and who wants to marry him?

Ye Xun sighed slightly and comforted her, "No matter, in that case, you can go back with me to that Xu Hao Long."

He was curious about this classic withdrawal scene, and who is this Xu Haolong, who dares to come to the Ye family and grab a woman for himself.

"Ding, the sign-in location has been refreshed, please sign in at the South Heavenly Gate."

The system beep came again.

Ye Xun was a bit stunned, this South Heavenly Gate is the gate of the Ye family, which is where Xu Hao Long is.

It can be seen that this sign-in system is not trackless, but rather very purposeful.

The tenth birthday banquet, the Tai Huang relics, and now the South Heavenly Gate, all three sign-in points appeared at the same time.

With a wave of his big sleeve, he rode up on the clouds.

Before he reached the South Heavenly Gate, he saw many people gathered there, chattering and talking.

"Hey, this Xu Haolong is really looking for death, he actually came to rob Ye Xun Sage's maid, how dare he."

"There's a good show to watch, how many years has it been since anyone came to provoke my Ye family?"

Ye Xun frowned, his thoughts moved, only to see the sky spinning, they had arrived in front of the South Heavenly Gate.

In front of the South Heavenly Gate, only to see three black dragons pulling a silver-white chariot, the chariot, a black strong suit face ordinary, but there are a few resolute man standing proudly, and stopped in front of him Ye Rui confrontation.

"Ye family saint son Ye Xun, dare to come out and meet me, what kind of skill is it to take away the love of others?" He shouted.

There was no doubt that he was Xu Hao Long.

When he heard that his father said he had a wife, but she had fallen into the hands of the Ye family and was taken in as a maid by the Ye family saint, he was furious and wanted to come to the Ye family to seek justice.

However, he also knows the way of the world of this ancient family, since it is the younger generation to seek revenge, it will never send out the older generation, not to the realm, to the bottom of the pressure.

That would be too humiliating.

In his mind, he had already imagined the subsequent plot: the poor boy defeats the high and mighty saint son of the Draconic family, holds the beauty, and finally becomes famous in the world.

This was the legendary cool plot he had always liked to read, and he was very sure that he was bound to be the main character in this cool text, and Ye Xun, the villain who was beaten in his face.

"With this realm-breaking pearl, I will be able to become a daoist and defeat all the heavenly pride of my generation." He said secretly in his heart.

Although he was originally the son of the patriarch of the Lingxiao Sword Sect, however, he had no merit, and although he was diligent, he was always stuck at the Spirit Sea realm. Many people within the clan secretly called him the "Young Lord of Waste".

Until he got this bead when he was out on a training trip...

After that, he defeated all his peers in the clan, beating the face of the son of the Supreme Elder who was vying with him for the position of Young Patriarch, and beating the face of all his peers in the clan who used to look down on him.

Then he used this realm-breaking pearl to crazily improve his talent, and in the end, his talent was actually so high and overwhelming that he improved the sect's great sage techniques to the quasi-empire level!

Terrifying as hell.

The corners of his mouth curled up slightly, as if he had already thought of the scene where Ye Xun would be hit in the face by him when the time came.

The shouting and cursing in his mouth did not fall on deaf ears.

"Ye family saint son, is it possible that he is a shrinking turtle? Taking someone's love, not daring to come out and face me, only daring to cower in the Ye Family?"

Ye Rui looked at this scene, his heart was very happy, secretly said: "This Xu Hao Long is not a simple person, with the insight of the old man, his body is actually entwined with if there is a heavenly dao dragon qi, luck is booming, Ye Xun that little brat might be difficult to fight against."

Heavenly Dragon Qi, means that this person is favored by the heavenly dao, strange encounters constantly!

And it can explode against the odds, difficult to deal with.

"I think even that Ye Xun, who is only eight years old today, will not be able to deal with this kind of heavenly pride. The old man was also .... back then."

Before he finished thinking, he heard a cold laugh coming from behind him.

Ye Xun arrived with Jiang Yu.

Welcome to follow my new book and support me on coffee

0