Chapter 11: Angry Xu Hao Long, the main character panel? Sign in again
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Xu Haolong heard a sound and continued to speak mockingly, "Ye Family's holy son, bullying others with his power and taking away people's marriages!"

"When the Burial Emperor Ancient Kingdom invaded the Shen Nong Ancient Dynasty, did your Lingxiao Sword Sect send assistance according to the regulations?" Ye Xun asked sternly.

"That was when the elders of my Sword Sect happened to be out..."

"Humph. The divine Nong Ancient Dynasty has been destroyed, the marriage contract is broken, please also leave."

Ye Xun opened his mouth.

But that Xu Hao Long raised his eyebrows and shouted angrily, "What if I don't leave? That Jiang Yu behind you is promised to me by my father, the parents' orders are on!"

Ye Xun sighed.

"It was you who first broke the marriage contract and did not give assistance." Behind him, Jiang Yu spoke with some anger.

"Nonsense! My Lingxiao Sword Sect clearly gave assistance, we killed two soldiers of the Burial Emperor Ancient Kingdom at the Spirit Sea realm, how can we be considered not giving assistance?"

Spirit Sea realm, isn't that just miscellaneous soldiers?

"You... Shameless!" Jiang Yu chided.

Xu Hao Long's eyes kept glancing between Ye Xuan and Jiang Yu, and suddenly looked sad and angry and laughed upward.

"Shameless? As my fiancée, you obtained your position by committing yourself to other men, and you call me shameless?"

He indeed felt his head green, his fiancée was robbed by someone, that's why he came to provoke at the doorstep of the Ye family.

He laughed in anger, and his words were fierce: "Ye family saint son, do you dare to answer the battle? If you don't even dare to fight, then return Jiang Yu to me!"

Ye Xun shook his head and stepped out with one foot: "Why wouldn't I dare? It's just that the one who was promised to you was Princess Jiang Yu of the Shen Nong Ancient Dynasty, and now the one you have come to ask for is my Ye Xun's maid, Jiang Yu."

When Xu Hao Long heard that, he was even more furious, he had thought that Jiang Yu was promised to Ye Xun, perhaps as a concubine, but he didn't expect that she was actually willing to serve as a maid?

His face turned green and purple for a long time before he shouted angrily, "You bitch, it's not enough to be a concubine, but to be a maid of someone else! You... Are you really that noble?

You are only despising your own flesh because someone else is the holy son of the Arachne family..."

Before he finished speaking, a huge white palm came out of the air and slapped Xu Hao Long, sending him flying backwards and spitting blood.

The person who struck was none other than Jiang Yu.

She is ethereal and calm, yet she is pure and noble, how can she stand such insults?

Even Ye Xun, but only let her do the work of serving tea and water, did not insult him.

Her long, thin eyes were misted with water.

Ye Xun also frowned, no he, this Xu Hao Long is really too inexplicable.

Inherently, it was a finger marriage, and the Lingxiao Sword Sect betrayed the marriage contract, then naturally, they could not marry Jiang Yu to them.

What's more, the ancient dynasty of Shennong where the marriage contract was made had been overthrown by the Ancient Kingdom of Burial Emperors, and the marriage contract had been annulled long ago.

This is the character of the protagonist, no reason to find people in trouble, those who obey me will prosper, those who go against me will die.

He looked down and found that Xu Hao Long's neck actually hung an ancient black bead.

The bead looked ordinary, but he felt that it had energy fluctuations that made his heart palpitate.

Sure enough, every protagonist has a golden finger.

He teased in his heart.

"I've never seen a man as bad as you, impotent rage. Yu'er, it's not necessary to get angry over such a person."

He wrapped his arm around Jiang Yu and held her in his arms.

Jiang Yu's eyes were tearful and said, "Mm."

At this moment, Xu Hao Long covered his swollen face and stood up, his hair in disarray.

It wasn't that he couldn't avoid or resist this blow, but he didn't expect that the seemingly soft Jiang Yu would actually strike at him!

In his mind, Jiang Yu was only falling to Ye Xun for the sake of profit, but still loved him in her heart.

As long as he showed that he was more powerful than Ye Xun, he could bend Jiang Yu, which was the purpose of his trip here.

But now, this pair of dogs and men clearly...!

He had a heart of discontent, why would his marriage partner like a bride-snatcher, but just fancy the Draconian family behind him, and the saint son status!

He was furious in his heart, if the original purpose was just to beat Ye Xun's face, to make himself famous in the world, and to take back Jiang Yu.

What he wanted now was to completely humiliate Ye Xun and Jiang Yu!

In fact, this guy simply had zero emotional intelligence.

Jiang Yu herself had an aversion to this kind of finger-tip marriage, not to mention that the two had never even met, so how could he talk about loving him? And how can we talk about betrayal?

Even to say, Jiang Yu was full of disgust towards him because of the destruction of the divine Nong Ancient Dynasty, and the broken contract of the Lingxiao Sword Sect.

But he couldn't understand any of this.

He was a macho man himself, thinking that women should be subservient to men and should not have any thoughts.

At this moment, his heart is dripping with blood.

It's not that he likes Jiang Yu so much, he came here just thinking that since the marriage contract is in place, then this woman is his thing and no one can deprive away!

This is the typical protagonist's thought.

Anything is his, and no one else can take it away.

He gritted his teeth and shouted angrily, "Ye family saint son, if you have the guts, don't hide behind a woman, be upright and fight me fairly!"

Ye Xun smiled and just sneered, "You are seventeen years old, I am eight years old, how can you have a fair battle?"

"You were born in a desolate ancient family, while I was born in a small clan, how can it be fair?"

He laughed back in anger.

In his opinion, the so-called Ye Xun, the saintly son of the Ye family, was just piled up by being born noble, by relying on heavenly treasures, and was simply unbeatable.

If he was reborn into this Ye Xun in front of him, he would definitely be able to do better than him, and Jiang Yu would definitely be with him.

He only felt jealous.

Why was he afraid that Ye Xun was born in a desolate ancient family and he had to lag behind him?

In his mind, this Ye Xun already had a way to take death.

A sizzling sensation came from the realm-breaking bead in his heart, and he sneered.

With this magical bead, no matter who stands in front of him, he is not afraid!

This bead was obtained by him when he went out for training, originally he only valued it after years of change, it is still spotless, quite uncommon, so he took it under him.

The bead has an unbelievable effect. He can actually increase his "talent value" by meditating in place!

Yes, he only needs to meditate for ten days, and then add a little talent value, originally he was only 50 talent, middle-class posture.

After he got this bead, he meditated for three years!

One hundred and fifty talents! Astonishing to the whole sect.

With this talent, he was actually able to comprehend the Great Sage Technique instantly and correct it.

In the end, at the clan competition, he beat the face so those who insulted him and strongly obtained the position of young master.

In his opinion, with this bead in, the Ye family saint in front of him is just a chicken and a dog.

What's more, in addition to this bead, he has another bully.

However, he didn't even think that Ye Xun didn't take him into consideration at all.

In Ye Xun's eyes, this Xu Hao Long is just a bigger worm, he is here with this person, but only to wait for the system ding ding ding.

"Ding. Check-in location South Heavenly Gate, whether to check-in?"

"Sign in."

Finally wait, he secretly happy.

Welcome to follow my new book and support me on coffee

0