Chapter 12 – Heaven Swallowing Demon Body
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Ye Xun silently recited the word "sign in".

"Ding, sign in successfully, get eight-star reward, devil body swallowing heaven."

Ye Xun's heart was overjoyed. He thought this was just a sign-in at home. The reward would not be too generous, but he did not expect it to be an eight-star reward!

In a flash, the storm clouds stirred.

The sky dark clouds enveloped the entire Ye family's main house, to know that the Ye family's main house is a separate side of the small world!

It covers an area of at least several thousand square kilometers.

And at this moment, in the northern sky, a huge black giant Kun appeared, as if to devour all things.

Everyone was surprised by this astounding vision.

The corners of the mouth of Ye Tonggu, who had been hidden in the void, twitched: "This vision is, devouring the heavenly devil body .... But where did he get the Heaven Swallowing Devil Body? My grandson is not a mortal body?!"

At this moment, Ye Tonggu felt that all his daily cultivation experience was shattered.

Ye Xun is a mortal body, this is certainly a nail in the coffin, no doubt about it.

Because this is what the second ancestor of the Ye family, the third ancestor said.

These two can be alternative to becoming a dad, cross-strike the great emperor fierce people, incomparably strong, and lived for ten thousand years. There is no reason not to distinguish this.

So... Why is this?

The crowd of onlookers on the side were not calm, looking at Ye Xun's gaze no longer the usual adoration, but alarmed.

"No wonder the clan elders want to conceal Lord Saint Son's physique, it's actually the Heaven Swallowing Devil Body!"

"The Heaven Swallowing Devil Body can definitely be ranked in the top twenty among the three thousand physiques in the heavens, only... It will definitely be an enemy to the world."

A young man's face showed shock as he spoke.

"You guys say, Lord Saint Son won't take us and swallow us up, right?" A Ye family disciple revealed a frightened color and pointed at himself and asked.

"Cut, we mortal bodies, or this kind of general physique, Lord Saint Son doesn't even bother to swallow. What's more, if he really wants to swallow it, he can't just kill my Ye family's young disciples without reason just because he is Lord Saint Son, right?"

Someone spoke disdainfully.

"But ah .... I see that Ye Rui saint son, isn't he and Ye Xun saint son have some ....

Some unhappy past? Now the Sage Seeker is a Heaven Swallowing Devil Body, and the Sage Rui is an Undying Sword Body... I see..."

Someone deliberately lowered his voice and spoke, while saying the corner of his eyes also kept skimming towards Ye Rui that.

Ye Rui of course can hear, he is now also a breakthrough dragon realm people, reached the realm of great power.

Yes, the nine transformations of the dragon, after a flight to the sky, the cultivation realm is: great power, king, saint, saint king, great saint!

Not to mention, he is not really Ye Rui at this moment, but an ancient celestial dweller who came from the mythical era and kept reviving ....

Of course, he as a celestial dweller recovery, naturally will not be idle, for a little spat, to find these juniors trouble.

Although he cut a knife since, but this point face or to.

Put in the past, these people he sucked is tens of billions, really nothing to say.

Of course, he is a heavenly dweller, know the hidden secrets certainly a lot.

"Mortal body... The old man will not be wrong, he is the mortal body, now the vision of the devil devouring body just came out, should have just awakened this physique!"

One person, two physiques... This was unimaginable before the Heavenly Emperor realm, it was too few people could do it.

Throughout the ages, he estimated that only that great emperor... Being both the innate dao fetus and the desolate ancient holy body, only that supreme power in the long river of time, involved in the realm of immortality can be.

Now this little kid in front of him, really has such heavenly talent?

The corners of his mouth twitched slightly.

In ten thousand ancient years ago, there was once a supreme female emperor, herself a mortal body, but ....

The company has been able to swallow all the physiques in the world and created a brand new heaven-defying physique - the Heaven Swallowing Devil Body.

As the name implies, it is... Devour others, whether it's physique, or qi, devour!

Heaven-defying incomparable, but reverse the creation of heaven and earth, will also cause a huge heavenly repercussions, and the world's enemies.

Think about it, if it were you, there is a guy under the sky who becomes stronger by devouring others, would you be afraid?

At least ... At least the old grandfather of the ancient emperor who took over Ye Rui is afraid!

"It seems that the Tai Huang ruins over there, to lure some more ancient clans, the demonic path into... Must kill this son, it is too much against the sky!"

Ye Xun smiled faintly and stepped out of the footsteps.

"Xu Haolong, do you still want to fight with me?"

Devouring the Heavenly Devil Body, seizing the Heavenly Creation!

Swallow all the bodies, become an immortal!

Of course, he did not need to become an immortal on the ground, nor did he feel that he could become an immortal on the ground.

He was already an immortal anyway.

Only this swallowing heavenly devil body is an eight-star reward, it is one chip weaker than immortal, it must be not bad.

Can swallow human physique, qi for their own use.

And this Xu Hao Long physique in front of him does not know what it is, anyway, qi luck is definitely quite high.

His intuition!

Retreat stream, small beads.

This scene is too familiar, it is definitely the main character panel.

Protagonist, qi luck can not be high?

Xu Hao Long gritted his teeth, and his steely face suddenly flashed with a trace of coldness.

"If you have the ability, you can swallow me, my ten thousand dao dragon body, may not be inferior to your heaven swallowing devil body, do not be too complacent, this Jiang Yu... I am determined to get it."

He spoke proudly, in his opinion, even if the enemy in front of him was a Heaven Swallowing Devil Body, he would certainly not be a match for him who possessed the Realm Breaking Pearl.

The effectiveness of the Mirror Breaking Pearl was more than simply raising the talent value, he could use it as a magic weapon against the enemy itself!

At this moment, the whole room shook.

"The Ten Thousand Dao Dragon Body? This is one of the Thirty Immortal Bodies, the Thirty Immortal Bodies attained great success, can call the Ancient Great Emperors!"

"Yes, don't look at the Devouring Heaven Demon Body powerful, but it's not yet a Thirty Immortal Body, after all, the resources consumed are too huge."

"My Ye family can also afford to consume, it is not a problem to cultivate a devil fetus Da Cheng's heavenly pride. You know, Lord Saint Son has the blessing of his ancestors!"

"Cut, I don't think this so-called Ten Thousand Dao Dragon Body is good either, how many moves do you guys think this Xu Haolong can pass under Lord Saint Son?"

"Three moves! After all, it's the Ten Thousand Dao Dragon Body, the defense, the attack is not bad, last a few more moves."

"Ten moves... After all, looking at that Xu Haolong's realm cultivation, it has already reached the half-step great power realm." Everyone began to argue frantically.

"Hehe, then do you guys know the realm of Lord Saint Son? He hasn't made a move for three years, so who knows what realm he has reached?

So what if the realm is lower than his? Back then, the Lord Saint Son's Spirit Sea realm blew up the Rui Gongzi who was at the Great Perfection of Dragon Transformation ...."

Someone opened his mouth, his gaze still kept glancing at Ye Rui this way.

Ye Rui is full of black lines, the original host of this body, his indisputable apprentice's battle record seems to have become the laughing stock of the entire audience.

He is not annoyed, after all, is a person who has lived for millions of years, and can not be angry with the child.

He led the shout to: "Ye family saint son will win!"

No other, this Xu Hao Long is not simple, Ye Xun if in full view of everyone, everyone's support lost, the dao heart has a defect!

"The saint of the Ye family will win!"

"Ye family saint son will win!"

"Ye family saint son will win!"

The shouting and chanting was higher than one wave.

Xu Hao Long laughed crazily and coldly, especially when he saw Jiang Yu's lips also move slightly and gently said, "Go for it" to that Ye Xun, he laughed even more coldly.

He felt that he was going to play it cool and hit him de face!

Welcome to follow my new book and support me on coffee

Announcement
Two chapters have been updated
 
0