Chapter 14 Poor experience package
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ye Xun felt almost done, so he pulled his fist out and stopped devouring.

It must be said that this devouring was really rewarding.

At least, he could already prepare to break through to the Great Power realm.

With a thought, he followed Xu Haolong's example and shouted, "Realm Breaking Pearl?"

Then, a panel appeared in his mind.

"Possessor: Ye Xun

Talent value: infinite"

Umm... What does this mean?

Ye Xun's mind moved and shouted, "Increase talent."

Then, a prompt appeared on that panel: The possessor's talent has reached the online level and cannot be increased.

Unable to enhance?

It means that my talent has been capped?

Ye Xun flooded with a bitter smile.

Sometimes, there is no possibility of upgrading, it is also very lonely.

It's not easy to win in high places.

He sighed.

So it seems that this realm-breaking pearl, which Xu Haolong regarded as a precious treasure, was of little use to him.

Exploding Qi?

He himself is the Red Dust Immortal, the world's people of the same realm, I'm afraid that not many can explode the gas explosion than him.

As for the breakthrough .....

He pursues steady and stable, not in a hurry.

If you let onlookers hear, I'm afraid to be shocked, think Ye Xuan in Versailles.

After all, those top heavenly pride to the Great Perfection of Dragonization, but also to 13 or 14 years old ah.

Ye Xun shook his head and tossed that bead to Jiang Yu as soon as he could.

"Little Yu, I can't use this thing, you can take it. By the way, how much is your talent worth."

Jiang Yu froze, realizing how valuable it was, and wanted to thank the Duke, but felt that she could not repay him at all.

She owed him too much!

Although he didn't care, yet Jiang Yu was extremely good in her heart.

She was, at this moment, fully submissive to Ye Xun, not to mention that Heavenly Emperor's prophetic dream and Ye Xun's own invincible talent.

Just the two things, the Great Saint Blood and the Realm Breaking Pearl, were enough for her to return.

"130... My lord, this item is too valuable... I... "She declined, not because she didn't want it, but she really couldn't afford to pay back this favor!

Xu Hao Long was about to vomit blood, this Ye Xuan, shameless to the extreme, with this his things, tease his woman ...

However, the next words he heard made him vomit blood... Almost doubted himself.

"My talent is infinite, can not use it to enhance, this thing can be used to enhance the talent."

Talent infinite ....?

And looking at his confident look, it didn't look like he was faking.

He almost had to spurt a mouthful of old blood onto the ground.

"Ye family saint son... If you have the guts to give me back my Realm Breaking Pearl, give me three years, I will bloodily cleanse the Ye Family Heavenly Proud!"

He spoke with anger.

A three-year contract?

Interesting, next is not to say that classic Mo deceive the youth poor, right?

Ye Xun spoke indifferently: "You came to the door to provoke, I only swallowed half of your body, half of the fortune, not hurt your life is already good. Why don't you get lost?"

The words came out, and a violent hurricane blew around, as if it really wanted to expel Xu Haolong out of the country.

"Oh, this Xu Haolong is really a rat, but this kind of strength and dare to come to my Ye family to provoke.

Not to mention Saint Ye Xun, even another defeated saint of Ye Xun, Saint Ye Rui, can still suppress him."

A child of the Ye family opened his mouth and sneered.

Ye Rui said in his heart: "If it was that kid before, perhaps not this guy's opponent, but in the place of the old man... Even with that Ye Xun is eight-two, I eight, he two!"

This is the grandeur of the former supreme being.

"Humph, not to mention that he came, even if that Lingxiao Sword Sect Patriarch, his old man himself, would not dare to be as arrogant as this."

"Just this kind of goods, also worthy of snatching women with my Ye family saint son? You don't know your own strength."

Faced with the taunts of the Ye family, Xu Hao Long's face was inky green, almost ready to rise up and hurt someone.

However, Ye Xun had absorbed eighty percent of his true qi, so he could not explode!

He could only have a cold face and opened his mouth, "Devouring Heaven Demon Body, the world will be punished, Jiang Yu, you should think carefully."

Only to find that Ye Xun, who heard these words, suddenly laughed loudly from the sky, and the louder and louder he laughed, the more unrestrained he became.

"Hahahahahahaha, the whole world will be put to death? Which person who is going to become a daoist is not a common enemy of the world? The Great Emperor Mingren stood in the center of the Northern Dipper before he became a daoist and fought against twelve peak paramount emperors.

The Emperor even killed a supreme being before he became a great emperor.

And you, you are actually afraid of the so-called common punishment of the world?"

He paused, and his voice was majestic.

"Do you know why Yu'er didn't follow you? Because you are afraid of the head, obviously promised good assistance but reneged, reneged.

As for me, I, Ye Xuan, swear that I will destroy the Ancient Kingdom of the Buried Emperor and avenge Yu'er in this life! If I break this oath, my heart will be broken and I will not be allowed to hear the dao for the rest of my life!"

This oath was so cruel that even Xu Hao Long's face changed again and again.

Cultivator's vow is not indiscriminate, especially after the dragon realm, set up if you can not comply, it will really break the heart of the dao, may regress realm!

But Xu Hao Long is also to stabilize the mind, said: "You just rely on the Ye family support, and after three years, I will crush you, thirty years of the river east, thirty years of the river west, do not bully the poor!"

After saying these words, he dragged his wounded body and got into the carriage of the three augers that came and flew away.

On the other hand, Jiang Yu was cautiously pulling Ye Xun's sleeve and said, "Gongzi... Is what you said true?"

The voice was a bit trembling, even for someone like her, she couldn't control her emotions.

She had thought that she had provoked such an incomparably powerful superpower as the Burial Emperor Ancient Kingdom, and would never have the chance to take revenge again.

As a result, her grandson actually.

Ye Xun smiled, stroked her head and said: "No false, no false, your grandson is set to force the ten thousand bodies to witness the dao.

Wait for me after ten years old, first westward, teach a lesson to that bunch of ancient clan, then southward, I heard that those wind and snow gentry quite arrogant;.

And finally take you out east, overthrow the ancient burial empire's pride! Take that what's-his-name Gu Yaoyang and capture him as a human pet!"

Jiang Yu froze as she listened, she always felt that as she grew older, her own gongzi had changed from a three-dimensional young man to a strange middle-aged sick teenager...

She blushed, always feeling a sense of shame in playing with the shoutai upbringing.

Of course, in fact, Ye Xun two lives, or a few years older than her.

Suddenly, a rebuke issued from the void: "Xuan'er, cut the grass to get rid of the root, we old things are not good to make a move, do you really let that Xu Hao Long go?

Although you are gifted, but that Xu Hao Long is not bad, in case there are any changes, but you will really fall in his hands.

To be merciful to the enemy is to be cruel to yourself!"

Ye Tonggu shouted angrily with righteous indignation.

Who knew that Ye Xun was shrugging his shoulders, not caring at all.

He looked at his grandfather with the eyes of a fool: "Grandpa, I am a Heaven Swallowing Devil Body, I don't know what good things that Xu Haolong will give me in three years..."

The crowd was talking, good guy, this is taking Xu Haolong as an experience package!

Now a brush, three years later actually want to brush a brush!

Welcome to follow my new book and support me on coffee

Announcement
Four chapters have been updated
 
0