A/N and art!
1.3k 10 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey y'all! Just here to give some updates. 

For one, holy crap depression sucks. So does healthcare. And capitalism. You know, the usual suspects of making life hard. 

 

That said, I'm still alive, still writing! Not all of it is slipspace and the writing is going unfortunately slow, but I am not giving up. I am too excited to actually see this story come to its end, and that end is at least one more book away, I think. The plans are all there, promise, and I absolutely want to see it through. Ive invested a lot of myself into this world now and I would be disapointed in myself if it wasn't brought to a real conclusion. 

With that out of the way, I can say that a proper chapter is coming soon-ish, as is some new cover art I commissioned! Of course for those who pay attention to the post chapter notes, you know that I have gotten art done already and I would like to share some of it with you all!

 

So first up, we have our main girl, feast your eyes on Adresta Mirai Matson!

 

 

 

And then we have her Girlfriend! I present to you Callisto Annette Erickson: 

If you want to see the full color pieces, please join my patreon where you can find them and a good bit else including other art and other stuff I've written!

 

Thats all for now! See you next time!

45