Chapter 33 – Arc 2 – Interlude – A Servants Dilemma?
191 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tao Fang opened her eyes to a new day.

 

As she looked up she immediately noticed where she was. Alongside that, she immediately recognized why she woke up in this specific room.

 

To her right, she found her mistress whom she served in this life.

 

Tao Fang looked at the Young Miss Jiao, with whom she had been in bed and doing bed activities the night before.

 

Every time this happened and the euphoria had been washed away by sleep, she was beset by emotions of insecurity and infatuation. 

 

Helplessness and panic came by often too.

 

No matter how many times she had been with her young mistress, those always stayed. 

 

Helplessness and panic always appeared as she was unsure of what she was doing. 

 

Something like this should not be happening, much less happening between her and the Young Miss, she served.

 

She had heard that it could happen when the male member of the Clan got antsy and desired to take the woman in question. It happened even more frequently if the servant was pretty but before she had never heard of it happening to a female member of the Clan.

 

No, if it happened it would spell disaster for that female member. She would be ostracized by the Clan, and if it came out to the public, shaming was the least of their worries.

 

At least that is what would happen if the servant was male.

 

What about a servant like her? She always asked herself in the mornings, like these.

 

What would happen if it came out that her mistress desired her in bed? Would everything fall apart? Would she be whipped if the Lord found out about it? Or would her mistress defend her just like she promised?

 

Thoughts like these passed through her mind, and they only escalated lately. 

 

She did not know why but ever since her cultivation had stagnated weeks ago, she constantly kept thinking about these kinds of things. The only thing all those thoughts had in common was the young mistress that she served.

 

Thinking of cultivation, she slowly made her way out of the bed cover and started meditating.

 

After about half a year of meditating, at least once a day, she had long grown used to easily slipping into the trance, whenever she wanted.

 

It was never the same as it had been with the help of the Young Miss. 

 

Gone was the ease of trance entrance that she used to have. 

 

Gone was the clarity that she had enjoyed at the start of cultivating. 

 

Now all she would have had without the gift the Young Miss had left her, was the vagueness of something coursing through her body. 

 

Without the map of the Roots, she was almost like any other mortal in the world. 

 

They hoped to be lucky enough to acquire a Mantra that would tell them what to do. Otherwise, even if they were able to feel Qi by happenstance, they would sooner suffer cultivation deviation before becoming anything worthwhile.

 

No, she was not like everybody else. Even if she was stumbling along an unknown path, she had the miss by her side and if something happened, she could seek Elder He for help.

 

Remembering those facts, Tao Fang began to chant the Mantra that the Young Miss had decided for her. 

 

Yin, Spirit, Vital, Body, Soul.

 

Channeling her Qi, Tao Fang chanted those Mantric words alongside. 

 

The first time she had done this there was no change, no matter how many times she repeated the words. Even when she cultivated and chanted at the same time.

 

Yet following her mistress's instructions, she continued doing it.

 

If there was one thing that repeated chanting had done was that it became easier to chant and circulate her Yin Qi. 

 

It was only after her sessions with Elder He were completed that the Qi pathways were established and the Yin Qi could travel all over the body, especially her head, that she noticed a few changes. 

 

Every time she chanted there was a certainty that the Yin Qi, that circulated inside her body, brought forth. 

 

A certainty that solidified the pathways, in some way. 

 

As if a river had been established and the Yi Qi could travel unobstructed alongside it.

 

After doing this for about two months, another small change happened. The Yin Qi had started to circulate on its own, at least that's what she felt. 

 

No matter how she looked and examined she noticed no such thing but when she asked her mistress, she only shrugged it off saying that that is how all Qi circulations Mantras start.

 

At first, she had to manually do the work but as she got used to it, she unconsciously started doing what needed conscious action before and if she kept doing it long enough, it would simply become like breathing. 

 

Doing it without even knowing it was done.

 

That was how it went for another month before a certain package arrived for the Young Miss. 

 

The package had contained a Pill of about half a thumb in size. 

 

The first moment Tao Fang had seen the Pill, she felt a vague sense towards it. 

 

Her mistress had called it a simple Yin Qi Accumulation Pill. And when she took it, a new world opened up for her. 

 

Never before had she felt so much Qi that resembled the Yin Qi in her body.

 

The Pill brought her Yin Qi that was of lesser quality if her senses had told her right, but the quantity made up for its fault. 

 

It took many circulations for the Pill Yin Qi to attain the quality that she had in her body but when she did, everything became different. 

 

The river's banks that she had carved out, gained strength that they never had before and the waters in those river banks often burst forth into other parts of her Roots and began to carve away new channels.

 

That was the first time she felt what cultivation deviation was about.

 

Thankfully, her mistress had foreseen the possibility and had asked Elder He to oversee the process of Pill consummation. With his help, she was able to avoid any big problems but it did take her two weeks to stem the overflowing Qi into its proper pathways, without any deviations.

 

Despite the Pill that had brought forth increased Qi in her body, her mistress was not happy with how the consummation happened. During the circulations, it was confirmed that her Qi had started to gather more and more near her stomach, near the baby-making room.

 

The Young Miss had kept cursing when that was found out and made her promise to stop cultivating for the time being, at least until she had figured out a response. 

 

Following the command, Tao Fang stopped but at the same time, she noticed how used she got to cultivating. 

 

How much it had changed her life and how much it had consumed her workdays.

 

With much more time not being spent on cultivating, more could be spent on the physical training that she had been undergoing under Master Gao. 

 

Being a servant, she had never shied away from physical work. But physical work and training were two entirely different things. 

 

Cultivating in the morning and the evening had left her with the rest of the day for physical exercises and the occasional lesson on cultivation itself by the Young Miss. 

 

Master Gao never demanded too much from her, at least not compared to the things he demanded from the Young Miss or the poor boy that he had set his attention to. 

 

She could still remember the squeals that the boy made from the cane that would hit him every time he disappointed Master Gao. 

 

It was at that point that Tao Fang even doubted one could even satisfy Master Gao, but following her mistress's advice, she always exceeded the things he asked of her, even if only by a single tiny thing. 

 

Following the advice that the Young Miss had ingrained into her heart, to avoid the exact scenario of the poor boy that was caned every day, Tao Fang embraced the same.

 

She always exceeds herself even if by a tiny margin, and that fact only showed its true form after her whole day was transformed into training. 

 

From basic body exercises to battle forms, for some time she had even forgotten that she was a servant in the first place. 

 

Following that revelation, Tao Fang realized that she had truly stepped on the path of a Cultivator. 

 

Never before had she spent so much time on something that was of no benefit to somebody else but herself. 

 

At least it had never happened since she was but a toddler and some more.

 

Confining such feelings to her mistress, Tao Fang still remembers the words that she had told her. “ Tao Fang, Cultivation is all about the self. It's about you building yourself to be something more than what you were before. Everything else can be of benefit to somebody, like you serving me in the future with your skills attained during cultivation but cultivation itself will always be of benefit to yourself. Never forget this, YOU always come first before everybody else. If in the future I somehow wrong you in some way, do not hide it. Tell me straight into my face so that I can fix what is wrong. ”

 

Agreeing to that, Tao Fang embraced the teachings that she was receiving.

 

When the third month was about to end, her mistress sought her out, saying that she figured it out.

 

In her hand, she presented a tiny little thing. It was round and it shined strangely. Seeing it Tao Fang remembered that day when the Lord had received something similar.

 

“ Is that a seed, Miss? ” She asked her.

 

“ Yes. ” Came the eager response. “ I don't think I have told you this before, but the way I imagined your Mantra is based upon a story I have read in that past life of mine. It was about a Mystical mountain and the characters' life surrounding it. Either way, the important part is that the cultivation in it was described in a lot of detail. Only I did not imagine my direct intervention would be needed this early. In this seed, I have embedded all my knowledge of it along with the possible routes it will go and the permutations that could happen. At least those that I could think of. Stay still. ”

 

Commanded the mistress she served, so she did. The next moment the Miss had placed the little thing on her forehead and it had sunk into her head.

 

“ The seed will do nothing at first. ” Tao Fang heard her mistress say. “ There, I have merged the map of your Roots with the seed. From now on it will be harder for you to know how the Yin Qi behaves but in exchange for that, you will gain benefits once it sprouts. How and what will emerge from it will depend on you, though. ”

 

Yin, Spirit, Vital, Body, Soul.

 

Another chant done, Tao Fang emerged from the memories the cultivation session had brought forth. Her mind was clearer of the emotions that she had experienced only for new ones to replace them in return.

 

This was the thing that had bothered her the most aside from the feelings that she was experiencing since the seed had been given to her. 

 

Somehow whenever she cultivated and chanted the Mantra, memories were brought forth of the things that she cared about. 

 

Sometimes even random things popped up. 

 

Like things regarding her childhood or the things that she had experienced as a grown woman but most of all, the things she had been remembering were about the mistress that she served and the things that she had been doing with the mistress.

 

Clearing away those thoughts she chanted the Mantra again.

 

Yin, Spirit, Vital, Body, Soul.

 

With another circulation, the Yin Qi in her body traveled along the paths known with its tipping point being the Seed that was present in her head. 

 

Every time she did this, she felt the Seed a tiny bit more, and every time she felt it a tiny bit more, more memories surfaced from the past. 

 

Cultivating like that, Tao Fang did not notice that the mistress she served had woken up and stared at her bare flesh. 

 

Summer was coming so they were not cold. 

 

‘ She has been meditating more and more, after our nightly visits to this room. ’ Though Yu Jiao. ‘ Wonder what is going on in her mind? ’

 

Shaking away the thoughts, Jiao gently uncovered herself and wore something to cover herself.

 

Afterward, she considered what to do and left the bedroom. Not long after she returned with tea and snacks.

 

Moments later, Tao Fang emerged from her meditation session. She looked around and noticed her mistress sipping on tea and eating some snacks.

 

The moment she saw her, guilt surfaced in her mind. Guilt that she had become so obsessed with cultivating that she did not even realize her duty as a servant was interrupted yet again.

 

As if noticing something going on in her head, Jiao spoke. “ Tao Fang put on some clothes. I think it's time we had another talk. ”

 

“ Yes, Miss. ” 

 

Once she was clothed, Tao Fang began laying out her inner feelings. First, she explained what happens when she cultivates the Mantric words. Next was how those memories influenced her and only at the end did she mention the feelings she was experiencing regarding her mistress.

 

“ Hmm. ” Yu Jiao hummed, in regards to her servants' troubles. “ The Mantra part I can understand easily, I think. Your feelings on the other hand are more complex. I am not a doctor of the mind, but if I combine the two, I have a feeling of why and where this is going. ”

 

“ Let's start with the obvious, the Mantra. ” Pointed out Jiao. “ I have been telling you what each of the Mantric words represents, now I want you to summarize them for me in your own understanding. ”

 

“ Yes, Miss. ” Answered Tao Fang, as she considered how to answer. “ Yin is Chaos. Chaos represents the change in all things. Spirit represents me and my Will that drives me. Vital represents Yin Qi in all its transformation. Body represents my physical body and how it interacts with everything physical. Soul is Order and it represents the underlying structure of something. ” Tao Fang explained. “ Chaos and Order are the interlaying forces of the World that define things of the World. Spirit and Body are the opposites that define a person and their actions in the World. Vital is the key, the bridge of how I will enact the changes in Myself and the World. ”

 

“ Indeed. Textbook answer. ” Jiao said nonchalantly. “ Let me ask you this. Have you ever thought about why I placed Yin first and Soul last in the Mantra? ”

 

“ I… did not. ” Tao Fang admitted to not having thought about that fact before.

 

“ Alright. ” Jaio said. “ The Seed I placed inside you is growing slowly. You experiencing those things is the first sign of it and the reason is simple. Your Qi is heavily based Upon Yin, meaning Chaos, Change, Transformation. Does not matter which you chose, all three of those things belong to the Yin of the Mantra. So tell me this Fang, have you ever embraced change? ”

 

“ Embrace change? ” Tao Fang repeated. To her, this was the first time she ever thought about those things. “ I am not sure, Miss. How would I embrace such things? ”

 

“ Well, there are many ways. ” Jiao said. “ Usually it begins with accepting that you want to change something in your life. After that, you seek that change to make it happen. Other times the change is forced upon you and you have no choice but to accept it, and if you don't the change will swallow you whole. Which of the two speaks to you? Think about your past and see if you have memories of experiencing both? ”

 

“ Yes, Miss. ” Hearing the question that was disguised as a hint, Tao Fang closed her eyes. 

 

She thought about her childhood and the family in which she was born. As random memories came and vent, she tried to seek an answer, but when she found nothing that stood out, she was dismayed. 

 

Thinking of an approach she started cultivating, hoping that it somehow would help.

 

To her surprise, after a few circulations, it came to her. 

 

When she was around ten, a merchant came by her village. He saw potential in her and after a conversation with her parents, a decision was made for her to be sent to the capital to receive tutelage as a servant under the Heavenly Jade Association. 

 

That was the first time she felt her world be ripped apart. She had to adapt or be cast out. It was when she remembered the family and their poor life that she decided to do her best and that way help the family.

 

From that point on, whenever she earned money she sent some back to her family but no matter how much she worked, how much she earned depended on the Clan she worked for and her rank as a servant in the Clan. 

 

Remembering that memory with a clarity she never had before, Tao Fang, remembered the emotions that she had felt. 

 

Emotions of misery as she was worked to the bone despite being very young to earn a pittance. 

 

She remembered how she wanted more. She remembered being fifteen and how she felt when she was told that the Yu Clan was seeking a servant for their Young Miss.

 

Despite knowing that it was far out of her reach, she sought out the opportunity. Contrary to all the better servants that could be chosen, somehow she was picked. 

 

Tao Fang remembered that hope for a better life. Even if that hope turned out to be much different than she expected. It was still for the better, and now an even bigger change had happened to her.

 

She was cultivating something unique and never before seen. 

 

Remembering all those changes that she had experienced, Tao Fang finally realized what her mistress had been trying to tell her. 

 

“ Miss, you are saying that the Mantra I am cultivating is rooted in Change? ” Tao Fang asked as she opened her eyes and looked at her young mistress.

 

“ Sort of. ” Jiao nodded. “ But that is just recognizing what the Mantra is about. It still does not explain why you are experiencing all those emotions, at least it would not if you don't understand why the Mantric words end in Soul. What do you think? ”

 

Hearing the question, Tao Fang considered her thoughts. ‘ If Yin is the root of the Mantra, then what would the Soul represent? ’ Not finding an answer again, she entered another meditative trance and with a few more circulations, memories came to her.

 

It was from the lesson she had received from her mistress. Many of the things had ventured over her head, like Space, Time, Universe, Planets, Stars, and Constellations. Or the many other things that Chaos and Order represented and how they interacted. 

 

It was in one of those that she found her answer. Ending the trance, she opened her eyes and spoke the answer. “ Uncontrolled chance is Chaos, only when there are boundaries is it possible for change to occur? ”

 

“ Good! ” Jiao nodded, at the deduction. “ Remember this Fang. We, humans, are the epitome of Chaos and Order. We are capable of the greatest chivalries and the greatest of villainies. We thrive in Chaos but seek Order. In my opinion, your problem lies there. To you, I am both. The greatest initiator of change upon you and the boundary that binds you. Because of me you are undergoing great changes and you started to embrace them, but because you are bound to me as my servant those changes come with inner conflict. Now the problem is to figure out what kind of inner conflict you're undergoing. Try meditating some more upon those things said. Let's see what comes up? ”

 

Everything that Yu Jiao said rang out in her mind. Following her mistress’s advice, Tao Fang meditated again. 

 

Once again, memories came and went, only this time it was harder to focus on something. Her mind started wandering here and there. 

 

Even after meditating for longer, she found no commonality but one thing. “ Miss, every memory that surfaced was mainly about you. ”

 

“ Hmm. ” Jiao hummed as she reconsidered things. Not quite finding the answer, she hummed a bit more, when a possibility came to her. 

 

Jiao smiled mischievously as she formulated a question for her servant. “ Say, Fang. When we have fun in bed, do you like taking the fun more or dishing out the fun more, in return? ”

 

Hearing the weird question, Tao Fang became confused. The roundabout mention of fun and bed made her recall all that they did and only then realize what she meant. 

 

Immediately her expression turned cloudy. Her face became tomato red and her mouth kept opening and closing without her even realizing it.

 

In truth, the prompt of her taking and her giving had been so foreign to her before all this started, that she was a total beginner when it came to lovemaking. Not to mention that engaging in lovemaking before marriage was frowned upon, much less her ever experiencing what it means to please somebody else like she had pleasured her young mistress.

 

When she finally calmed down, Tao Fang gave out an answer, pleadingly. “ I, I don't know. Miss. I have never thought about it before, but could you tell me what this is about? Please? ”

 

“ I will. ” Replied Jiao with a smile on her face. “ Well, first you have to know that there are two classes of people. Those who like to dish it out and those who like to take it. In truth I have still not come upon a word that describes anybody like that, so for now we will use the words of my past life. Those who dish out are called Sadists and those that like to take it are called Masochists. ”

 

Hearing those words, Tao Fang tried to say them but what came out was wrong. 

 

“ We will work on the sound later. ” Jiao said. “ Those two categories are dependent on the chemicals inside our bodies. If I have to use the terms used here, it goes like this. Those who have excess Yang usually become more dominant and assertive. I am sure you can relate that its most common appearance is in man. ” 

 

With that comparison, understanding crept into Tao Fang’s mind. “ Those who have excess Yin usually become submissive and breedable. The easiest to see it is in women. That one is easy to guess. ”

 

Frowning at the explanation, Tao Fang did not know how to respond for a second. 

 

“ Miss, I don't understand. ” Tao Fang said. “ Since I am female, it would make sense if I was submissive, and I do remember my mother telling me that I should always be submissive to my future husband, but, but now I am not so sure? ”

 

“ Ha, Fang, what about me? ” Tao Fang heard her mistress ask but had no idea what to answer with. “ Either way, The way I described it to you is closer to saying that all water is the same or every type of food is the same. No, what you have been told has nothing to do with domination or submission. What you heard is culture and tradition being repeated to you just like it has been to your mother and so on but there is some truth in it. ”

 

“ There is? ” Tao Fang, wondered. 

 

“ Yes, there is truth in everything. ” Jiao said. “ Our physical bodies are beasts with instinct. Without our greater minds, we would be just like every other beast in existence, foraging the forests and hunting for food, instead, we have tamed our instincts to a degree. We went beyond our instincts and cultivated our minds just as we cultivate the land. As such, the beastly instinct is not as prevalent but since it has its place it has not vanished. “ 

 

Taking one sip from her teacup, Jiao continued. ” Males seek perfection in everything, so they can stand out among their kind and receive the grace to pass on their blood to the next generation. They are what is called the performing gender, meaning that they either perform up to a standard or they simply do not get to pass on their blood, and passing on one's blood is the number one instinct of any beast. What the standard is, is decided by the species you belong to and the traditions that were passed down through time. Combining those two creates what is called culture. ”

 

“ Miss, you only mentioned males, what about us? ” Tao Fang asked. This type of topic was a first for her. Never before had she even remotely heard of love-making being explained like this. 

 

“ Well females of any species are the… ” There Jaio stopped for a second. “ Wait, how goes the word, where you put stuff through to separate it from something? I think I saw one in the kitchen before? ”

 

Not quite expecting such a response, it took a few moments for Tao Fang to figure out what her mistress asked about. “ Sieve, is what you are seeking, Miss. ”

 

“ Ok. Let me say it again. ” Jiao said. “ Females are the sieve that separates the good from the bad. Meaning that we are the ones who decide upon which standard to weigh the performance of the males. If the standards are good, they give and we receive the seed for the next generation. We nurture the next generation and prepare them for the perils that are Life. Almost every species does that, unless you belong to reptiles, they usually just lay their eggs and leave them to survive on their own. To compensate they receive powerful instincts that guide them in the natural world. ”

 

With another sip to wet the tongue, Jiao went on. “ Those that exceed the standards set by a species are prime examples of a species. They usually get to have their own harems. ”

 

“ Oh. ” Tao Fang as the explanations clicked in her mind. “ That makes so much sense. ”

 

“ It does, does it not. ” Jiao nodded. “ Problem is that we humans do not care as much for the prime example of our species as do other species but we prefer the comforts of life. Therefore, we chose those that have more Power, meaning those that have territory and money instead of talent. The only reason that we dominate so much is that usually, those that are at the top have better bloodlines than those at the bottom. Oh, one more thing. That reason is also why those at the top are far more beautiful or handsome, depending on their gender than those at the bottom. If they are not one of those, then they usually rose to that position with just talent instead of inheriting their position. ”

 

With greater understanding Tao Fang understood her standing in life. From how little her family had to how she was striving now to improve her life and all of that led to the future where she will pass on everything that she had so that her blood will live better than she had. 

 

At the same time that understanding came, there was another thing that she realized. 

 

“ Miss, does this mean that I will improve my talent with cultivation instead of territory and power? ” Yu Jiao stared at her servant who had just leaped with her conclusion, instead of walking. 

 

“ Yes, that is what cultivation does. ” Jiao agreed. “ Once talent is high enough, territory and power will come on their own. Let us go back to the initial topic since we got sidetracked. We were talking about Domination and Submission. “ Jiao explained. ”Those two are the tools with which we increase our ranks in society. How you dominate others into submission depends on your gender. Males have to perform so they have to show off their worth. They do that by dominating others by sheer physical prowess. Females, on the other hand, have less physical strength than the males so they usually dominate by subverting the dominance of the males around them. ”

 

“ Subvert the dominance of the males? ” Tao Fang asked, as the very topic spoke to her deep down. She was female, after all. 

 

“ Haha. ” Jiao laughed for a second before smiling and answering. “ Yes, by making use of the fact that males have to perform to receive a chance to leap into bed with us, they are easy to manipulate to do our bidding. In the future, you will notice that fact easily enough if you pay attention to it. If you do, men will gladly obey you. There is a problem, however. Can you guess it? ”

 

It did not take Tao Fang long to discover what her Young Miss meant. “ When an exceeding male appears, the female loses and has no choice but to submit? ”

 

“ Yes. ” Jiao agreed. “ It is for that reason that in most cultures at some point in time, at least when humans are involved, males almost always decide that to eliminate their competition for good, it's best to kick out any females from politics. That way they gain their battleground on which to prove themself and sort out their ranking and females became just another type of tool for them to use in their plays for power and territory. ”

 

Shock overcame Tao Fang. She finally understood what her mistress had been playing at. What all her explanations led to. “ Miss, is there a way around that pitfall? ”

 

“ There is. ” Nodding, Jiao answered. “ Nobody likes to be stepped on and become tools for somebody else, especially us humans. To go around that shift of power another type of discipline was created. One that was performed between willing individuals. If it still has not clicked about what I am talking about, remember what you and I had been doing last night? ”

 

A red face accompanied Tao Fang's enlightenment. “ B, but why is this the first time I am hearing? ” She asked her mistress.

 

With a loud sigh, Jiao spoke. “ Because those at the top don't like competition from those below. They want to stay at the top under all circumstances so they start inventing rules to avoid any such scenarios. I am sure you have heard about the many rules that exist in this Empire regarding the social hierarchy. Yet, if even those were not enough, the next thing they will do is start changing traditions and the first ones to suffer among those changes will be us, women. “ Jiao explained. ”Before we had been choosing the best males of the generations and if the tradition changes, we lose even that power. But that is not enough, since we are in charge of the selection we get to establish new ones but as that play continues there comes a point when even the tiny details become large. And the biggest of them all is the denial of our very choice by being unable to use our assets and declaring any non-virgin would lose status and any contact with a male before they had been used as a tool is forbidden for the same reason. And even after that, it's still forbidden. ”

 

There was no denying it anymore, at least not in Tao Fang's heart. The bleakness in which she had been born. Before she even realized it, tears began to appear on her cheeks.

 

Seeing those, Jiao stood up, went by her side, placed her hand beneath her chin, and made Tao Fang look up at her face and into her Jade-colored eyes. “ Do not despair, yet. While it sounds bad, it's not that bad that you need tears to shed. ”

 

“ Snif, Snif. ” She wiped the tears away for a second before she heard her mistress speak again. 

 

“ You know Tao Fang, you are one of those lucky enough that can escape that scenario. ” Hearing it, hope appeared in her eyes. “ Unlike others, you have the chance to cultivate. And if you put in enough effort and reach a strong enough stage, you will be able to ignore all those boundaries set upon you by society and be whoever you want to be. You will be able to do whatever you want to do.” Jiao declared. 

 

With the enlightenment delivered to her servant, Jiao dictated with a voice that sent shivers down Tao Fang's spine. ” Cultivation is the equalizer because it cares not for the human social structure. The only thing it cares about is if your Will is strong enough to overcome everything that obstructs your way to the top. ”

 

“ Tell me, Tao Fang. Is your Will strong enough? Is it strong enough to overcome anything and everything? ”

 

“ I, I don't know Miss, but I will try my best. ” Replied Tao Fang, a bit unsure. 

 

But unbeknown to her, the seed that she had cultivated the last month, gained a tiny bit more of something.

 

“ Eh, it will do for now. ” Shrugged Jiao. “ Still, for you to reach the top and create a Mantra that will embody that Will, you will need to experience what it means to be a Sadist and a Masochist at the same time. If you only know one of those you will fail. ” 

 

Saying that Jiao gave a kiss to her servant and sat back in her place. “ And to accomplish both you will need somebody that can do both. I can help you experience submission as I am already doing that. Domination on the other hand will be trickier. ”

 

Still, a bit dazed from everything, it took a few moments for her to realize her mistress' words. ‘ I, I was dominated all this time? It, it, kind of makes sense. ’ Rationalized Tao Fang in her mind. 

 

Focusing back on her mistress she heard her sigh. “ Haa, I have been avoiding this so far, but I guess the time has come for me to experience what it means to reach the peak of femininity, aside from making babies that is. ”

 

“ Miss, what do you mean? ” Tao Fang asked.

 

“ Tao Fang, everything we have done so far, would be what I call vanilla sex. ” Jiao explained. “ It's a tender lovemaking discipline perfect for beginners, like us. But to understand domination and submission we will need tools since both of us are women, after all, we have no convenient males to use and throw away. Besides, I am not yet ready for them. ”

 

“ T, Toys! ” The word was simple, but Tao Fang somehow doubted it was anything but and most of all she had never heard of anyone before mentioning toys being used in these things.

 

“ Yes, a toy. Specifically, a multi-purpose tool that will help us both achieve the peak of female pleasure. ” Replied Jiao with a naughty smile.

 

Gulp.

11