Notice, Break, Editing, Patreon, New story?
187 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For those who are reading this story, I want to say thank you.

It means a lot to me, as a writer when people read and appreciate what I have made. 

With today's chapter, I am done posting the second arc of the story. So I have come to the decision to take a tiny break, from writing itself, at least for this story, and focus on editing the second arcs for a few days. There isn't really that much to fix but it takes time to read through the chapters to make sure. 

After that is done, I will continue writing the third arc. The point though is that I will be posting the chapters on Patreon first to stockpile at least 5 before posting anywhere else but the true goal is 10 if possible. I do want to earn money from writing, after all. 

Another thing I will be focusing more on is the second story that I started. Today will make the 3ed chapter+prologue that could be found on Patreon. It's called Honey Badger's Ascension. 

It will be a species evolution story, which is the goal I am striving for. How that will happen will be seen in the future but the story itself is centered around a Ghost that attached itself to a honey badger and later on to their species. With his help, they will evolve into well... I am sure you guys can imagine. Like I said the story is still in the early chapters but I have tied to story to all tiers on my Patreon and you can check out all the chapters that are available with only 1$ tossed to me from your pocket. Once I have enough chapters I will post them on other sites, will be a while tho.

I think that is all I wanted to say.

8