NOTICE – End of Book 1, and New Story.
150 6 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, as I have mentioned in the last chapter, I will be taking a break from MCIAW and focusing on a new story.

With that being said, unless I receive huge support flexing from my readers on Patreon, I won't be writing MCIAW for the foreseeable future, as I have barely earned 20$ for close to 8 months of work. Ok, less as I have taken plenty of breaks and naps to recharge my imagination.

At least that is my current thought process. Who knows things could change and I would come back sooner than expected, but as I already mentioned I will try to focus on the new story.

It will have shorter chapters, only around 3k+ so that I can dish out more chapters, instead of the pace at which I have been dishing out MCIAW.

Maybe it will work, maybe it will not. But I hope that more readers will follow the story so that the story jumps on the Rising Stars ranking.

If it does not, at least I have a fallback on a story that has gained a fellowship.

The new story is about a clone of the same guy as Jiao was in this story. But the main protagonist will be the Honey Badgers that I am trying to evolve. In the beginning, there will only be two MCs. Mir who binds to the Honey Badger species, and the Honey Badger, whose name will be revealed in chapter 4 of the story. But as the story progresses I want to add more.

Either way, this feels like I am getting a bit ahead of myself but I hope this works.

Here is the link for it - https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/56932/honey-badgers-ascension-species-evolution-progression

The link is for Royal Road as that is where I mainly operate, but I will post the story here once I have more chapters, so the story does not get lost with the updates and gains a larger following from the spammed-out chapters. 

I think around chapter 20, I will do it here.

2