21. Long Tian’s First Round, It’s Me…
837 4 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(At The Same Time In Arena 14)

(Long Tian POV)

..."Admit Defeat now Long Tian, otherwise don't blame me for not holding back."

Chi Su's lackey yells at me with a confidant tone and a matching mocking gaze which portrays clearly how much he looks down on me.

I reply to him,

"How could I, Long Tian, be afraid of a mere messenger dog. If you apologise right now for looking down on me, I'll let you away with a few broken bones.

He Bursts out laughing and says,

"HAHAHA, I give you a chance to realise your overconfidence and impudence but you refuse to take it, I must teach you a lesson on behalf of Young Master Chi, Consider this a form of kindness and wake up call."

He then charges at me with the intent to severely injury me.

How presumptuous.

(Third Person POV)

Chi Guo Charges at Long Tian at a high speed; this is a speed you would not expect from a tall, bulky, and big boned individual like Chi Guo.

He soon appears in front of Long Tian and Let's lets out a ferocious punch which has immense strength behind it...

This causes dust to build up, and the crowd can see no reaction from Long Tian before they are covered in dust, a loud impact sound can be heard and the crowd presumes that Long Tian, The rumored genius, is done for. (Magical Xianxia Dust always appears for the protagonist)

Soon someone is seen flying out backwards from the dust field, the crowd instantly gather their focus onto the person expecting it to be a severely injured Long Tian...

However, the now unconscious Individual, is in fact, Chi Guo!

The Dust settles and Long Tian's Small yet impressive body can be seen there standing steadily and as straight as a sword, he looks completely untouched and does not look as if he had just been in a fight at all.

His Clean white robes and Long Black hair flutter and his striking blue eyes have a bored look in them, he absolutely looks like a young banished immortal from the heavens!

He walks off the stage calmly towards two stunning young girls who look at him with excitement and they then walk off; the the stunned audience quickly go into an uproar due to such a shocking result.

However not everyone is happy.

An 8 year old child can be seen wearing luxurious red robes, with a face filled with anger as well a sinister gaze focused on Long Tian, he says with a low voice and a tone of hate,

"Long Tian; I will definitely make you beg like a dog next time or I won't be able to rest peacefully."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Long Tian Showed of his coolness things were not looking good for a certain someone in Arena 55...

(5 Minutes earlier, Arena 55)

(Dai Huo POV)

Did this impudent garbage just ignore my word!

How Dare He!

I'll show him the strength of the future Godking!

(2 minutes later)

I've been narrowly dodging his kicks using my footwork, whilst also parrying his agile and vicious sword strikes that had incredible force behind them with my own sword for what has felt like ages; without my instincts, i would have been defeated almost instantly and that scares me.

During this short time I've realised i have looked down on my originally simple looking enemy.

Not only has he got immense speed, Strength and sword skills, he is also quite experienced and overall he is on par with some heirs of top-tier forces...

And this monster is someone from a mere subsidiary sect?!

I desperately try to get in attacks of my own however this has almost lead to me being blitzed multiple times.

How is this possible... Was i not fated to be a godking after all?

--------------------------------------

(Third Person POV)

Dai Huo's breathing starts to get heavier and heavier as he keeps dodging Bu Cai's relentless onslaught of slashes, meanwhilst Bu Cai looks completely fine.

Dai Huo realises that he is at a disadvantage and will probably lose if he doesn't do something right now!

So he immediately shifts all the force he can muster and dashes towards Bu Cai with his blade in hand ready to impale him,

Sadly, it turns out the self proclaimed godking's final all out was completely ineffective as Bu Cai easily avoids it and counters,

Bu Cai's Blade is now on the tip of Dai Huo's neck and tiny drps of blood can be seen flowing from his neck.

Dai Huo promptly shouts,

"I Forfeit"

Then Dai Huo Collapses and his body hits the ground.

Bu Cai has already put his blade back in it's sheath, then begins to walk away calmly after getting confirmation of his win from the judge.

However just when he is about to leave he hears an angry shout from behind...

-----------------------------------------

(Long Tian POV)

I went over to the girls after the match and they both approached me and asked if i was completely fine and complemented me by saying that i looked very cool with a blush.

I smile at them and thank them for their concern and say everything is fine with me.

After the match, We have nothing to do anymore for now, so I suggest that we see how Dai Huo is faring as i am feeling a slight bit of unease in my heart and don't know why, they both agree and we head off to Arena 55...

...

We soon arrive at Arena 55 and once I saw the stage, It was something completely out of my expectations...

Dai Huo was collapsed on the ground!

Both Mei'er and my little sister also look very shocked, and reasonably so!

By sparing with him regularly, I knew for a fact that Dai Huo was someone who was incredibly talented although not as much as me, he is definitely at least in Top 10 out of everyone in this tournament.

However he actually lost in such a short time?

And the most shocking art was that from the information he told us of his opponent, The individual was a nobody!

I turn towards the perpetrator with weariness and see only his back.

I was quite angry as this person hadn't even noticed me and the fact that my friend had been injured also contributed to these emotions, So I shouted at him with provocation,

"Don't you dare think of running away after Ignoring me, Long Tian and also injuring my friend!"

-----------------------------------

(Bu Cai POV)

...Shit.

It's the one person i want to see or annoy in the slightest...

Understanding that there is no escaping this i turn around and give a surprised expression and say in a joyful tone,

"Esteemed sir, it is a great honour to see you again, Of course I am overjoyed by the fact that I get to see the two young ladies aswell, I can;t help but think that dragons and phoenixes truly pair well together!"

(Long Tian POV)

...

To think that i would run into the weird kid from the restaurant...

I would have never imagined him to be so powerful, It seems i should reevaluate this person.

Not only was he able to restrain from acting aggressively even after demeaning him so much, he is also very strong and talented.

After he spits out some flowery words again, which makes both the girls blush, I reply to him bluntly as i will not be tricked by his sly wording again,

"No need for you to be so polite if you don't actually mean it, as someone who likes straightforward individuals, if you do not stop acting in such a fake manner, I will not spare you."

-------------------------------------

(Bu Cai POV)

The cockroach actually wisened up a bit, this is definitely bad as i can no longer use words to affect his mental as much and instead will have a counter-productive effect.

Due to this I reply to him,

"Okay, If you say so; Is it alright if I call you brother Long from now then, as running into each other, once can be counted as chance, however twice is fate."

He nodded and started his little interrogation (Impatient Bastard),

"You may, May I also know your name brother?"

I replied in an amicable tone,

"My Name is Bu Cai, I am the son of 2 elders form the spirit sword sect and it would be my honor to call the heir of the great Long Family a brother."

He then wanted to say something more, however surprisingly Yue Mei cut in and said coldly,

"Tian, We have a previous appointment and cannot stay here for long, hence I think apologise to brother Bu here for leaving abruptly and go."

Long Tian was surprised but complied and said,

"Brother Bu, I hope to be able to meet you once again in the tournament however  dd indeed have matters to attend to hence i hope you can understand,"

I gave them one last look and especially stared at Yue Mei for a bit longer before replying,

"Of course I understand Brother Long, as the heir of the prestigious Long Family, you must be busy, I apologise for taking up too much time and delaying you."

He then nodded and walked away with the 2 girls walking away with him, i then hurried back to my inn to think over the conversation just now.

As things may no longer be as simple as I had originally thought...

--------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Thank you for reading this chapter and hope you enjoyed it.

There are a few things i want to go over to ensure that everything in this chapter actually makes sense:

-Long Tian just had his first round in the tournament, which is usually for Xianxia protagonists, when they will fight a young masters lackey and destroy them to shock the crowd as well as ruining said young master's reputation hence this is portraying that specific troupe.

-The dust in this that hid the results of Long Tian's was just another troupe, and isn't Long Tian's secret mystical technique or anything (just read almost any manhua in the tournament arc and you will understand what i mean).

And that's it,

Although there will also be other confusing things in this novel if you don't actually know anything about usual Xianxia Protagonists, i will try to make it somewhat understandable for non avid Xianxia fans.

If you have any suggestions or constructive criticism then you are welcome to comment on it and i will try and improve it for my next chapters if it is reasonable.

40