24. Sky Sword Sect, Protagonist 2?, Fight
846 4 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(2 Years Ago)

(Spirit sword Sect)

(Bu Cai POV)

"Cai'er! Today some guests are coming to the Sect and you must dress up and act properly."

My father tells me whilst we are having breakfast.

"Who are the guests?" I ask curiously.

Up until today i have never seen my father is such a gloomy mood, which bastards are the ones behind this?

Without any secrecy he simply says in a dull tone, "Sky Sword sect disciples who come routinely to check up on us."

...

I don't see the issue?

Actually, isn't it quite good that we can make some connections and the fact that we get attention from one of the 3 great sects, The Sky Sword Sect.

I just nod then we finish breakfast in silence.

Oh how i was wrong in my initial judgement.

------------------------------------------

(Mid-Afternoon, Entrance to the Spirit Sword sect)

Uncle Chang, My father, Me and Chang Wu alongside a couple more elders stand waiting for the Main Sect disciples arrival.

However we have been waiting for 20 minutes and the bastards still haven't showed up!

Let's not even mention my dissatisfaction, Chang Wu looks as he is about to pop a vein from the humiliation and rage of making him wait (Truly a great YM).

What is surprising though is the fact that Uncle Chang has also got a frown!

For a man who i have only seen with an amicable smile, to frown means something is definitely wrong.

As If on Cue, A large flying Ship can be seen descending, and after it lands, a group of people who have robes with the same sign on it get off and after all of them have gotten off, the ship shrinks and is then picked up by a cultivator and stored in a storage ring.

Although this isn't rare, it looked cool as fuck so i was quite amazed.

However that amazement quickly died down once I looked at the group of Sky Sword Sect Disciples and Their arrogant shit eating grins.

They then approached us leisurely and we cupped our fists and bowed slightly for them to show respect, uncle Chang then said,

"Chang Xu, the current Sect master of the Spirit Sword sect greets Overseers."

They then waited a while so that we had to keep bowing (Pricks), then after a while one of the disciples then cupped his fists halfheartedly and replied,

"As the disciple of Master Guan, I allow you to rise"

His ugly grin then widened further as he said his next sentence,

"As Overseers, my uncle-Masters and I expect to see this sect in great shape or consequent punishments will be imposed."

Uncle Chang then curtly replied, "Of Course, I also hope for the prosperity of the sect so by all means examine all you want."

We then Introduced ourselves One by one, and they just responded to our greetings with rudeness and treated us as buzzing flies.

After being basically ignored by these Ugly, Greasy, Shit faced, irritating Bastards, i was determined to make sure that i would give these bastards the worst form of death conceivable, if i reach a stage of desperation any time during this Hunt.

Soon we went to the Sect's Guest receiving area and reached the VIP Zone, we soon arrived into the dining hall and It looked very luxurious, with chandeliers, expensive chairs made of some high quality wood, and incredible dishes that i have never seen before, have been set out which made my mouth water a bit, overall I was very impressed by it,.

However it seemed like these impudent fuckers had some complaints...

"So, where are the entertainment and dancers? Do you expect us to be received with this half-hearted display, do you take disciples of the SKY Sword Sect as peasants?"

Said, One of the fat little fucks (Disciples), who clearly would never achieve anything in the Dao with such a belly (surprised the fucker managed to roll here)

Soon One of the 'Uncle-Masters', Basically Some old looking guy who obviously couldn't achieve much in his long and useless life, 'Told Off' the disciple by saying,

"Now, Now, Martial Nephew Wang. It isn't nice to complain about the lifestyle of other's who are less fortunate, Apologise for your rudeness so you don't offend Sect master Gu Here."

...

*Silence prevailed*

This Senile Old dog actually couldn't pick up the name of Uncle Chang and now blatantly disrespected him whilst also implying that our sect is poor.

If I don't take that Senile fucker's head in the future I won't be able to sleep well.

Disciple Wang finally apologised and said,

"This disciple apologises for offending Sect Master Gu, please forgive me for my rudeness"

Oh, so in fact they were just pretending to forget his name to humiliate us, Seems like, ball with 2 legs, here is trying to act funny...

Uncle Chang's face by now is quite red, however he holds back his anger and says,

"It's fine junior, merely a small matter, however I should remind you that my name is in fact, Xu, not Gu."

All 5 of the shits, 3 disciples and 2 Uncle-masters, snigger and then Both Old Dog and Big Ball reply with an,

"OK"

Then dismiss their mistake.

By now everyone is livid and are about to burst a blood vessel from rage.

As expected, the whole time with them was also horrible, they were rude, Uncouth, lascivious, hateful and arrogant.

Over their stay, they contributed nothing to checking out the sect, and just showered themselves in luxuries (paid for by our sect) and then left after a week later than they were supposed to.

Of Course, I was constantly cursing them with every profanity i can think of in my head and made Sky Sword Sect disciples the No.2 On the 'Want to Kill' list, just behind Cockroach Tian.

And this was how my first meeting with these 'People' went like.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Back To The Present)

(Bu Cai POV)

My match is the next one after the first five finish, The first round has no one of much significance and mainly just has commoners who got in luckily or people from small clans except from One big match which obviously be the focus of everyone's attention.

Song Family's Song Ju VS Chi family's, Chi Su

It went as well as you would expect from a fight between conceited Hedonistic YM who tries to flirt with the otherworldly beauty and The Literal genius Monster who is said to be on par with Long Tian.

Chi Su got obliterated, He had many bones shattered due to pissing her off by trying to flirt with her, However Song Ju made sure to keep it to a reasonable limit so no repercussions.

I couldn't help but be curious of her Stats(Defnetly not because of her immense Beauty) so I Used [Analyse] and what i saw almost made me shit myself (Literally),

=============================================

{Analyse}

[Name: Song(Tang) Ju]

[Age: 8 ]

[Cultivation: Mortal ]

[Skills: (Sword-Proficient), (Footwork-Proficient), (Medicine-Proficient), (Poison-Advanced), (Arts-Advanced), (Instruments-Advanced), (Etiquette-Advanced), (Hidden Weapons-Intermediate), (Cooking-Intermediate) ]

[Inherent Talent: Instant Comprehension]

{Inherent Quality: Apathetic Beauty(S)]

[Background Story]

Song (Tang) Ju, Is the Peerless young miss of the Song family, due to her incomprehensible talent, at understanding and comprehending things, She has received a large variety of teachers from a young age however, She was always able to pick up on whatever they taught her perfectly and could also perform it better than the original, hence shocking her teachers who were all renowned in their area of expertise.

She has been able to be declared as a heiress in a clan that has always been patriarchal showing how talented she is.

Due to her differences, she has always felt lonely and isolated form everyone else, even her father and has grown to become apathetic and emotionless.

Her Mother died early to give birth to her, however it was found out by her later that she was in fact the descendant of the Tang Clan in the Immortal world after ascension.

She soon rose to prominence in the Immortal world.

Some list of Cheats she has;

-Bloodline descendant of an Immortal emperor [locked]

-Instant Comprehension

-Incredible Intelligence

-Empress Physique, Allows her to have no bottlenecks or limits in her cultivation journey, and allows her to have the qualifications to nurture her personal Great Dao that will be flawless. [Locked]

-Once In a thousand years Beauty.

[End Point: Empress Of The Heavens]

[Importance in Plot: SSS (Long Tian's Huge Crush and will do anything to have her, At one Point will only have the motivation to get stronger, due to his obsessive desire to conquer her.)]

=======================================

Da Fuq?

Isn't this another Xianxia protagonist, Just in the wrong Story?

I Calm down from my nervous breakdown and take a glance at Our Favourite Cockroach, and Lo and Behold, to the dismay of the 2 girls beside him, he is completely captivated and still in a daze.

Due to me hating people in general due to my past, I tend to care less about people than others, however I have to admit that even with a veil on, she is stupendously Beautiful, Her Blackish Blue hair with her enchanting Violet eyes and jade white skin is really a pleasure to behold.

Although I deplore simping, I Kinda don't blame Long Tian for desiring her that much, Although she should be on par with Xie Xinyi, according to the system, Which objectively speaking is true, something about her just makes her more enticing?

Moving on because I have more pressing matters to think about (Definitely Not Scared), I see that the other background mobs have finished their fights, so now it is my turn...

Excitement begins to come to me as I will be able to teach one of those Sky Sword dweebs a lesson on behalf of their elders.

This In itself is exhilarating, however I am also able to humiliate him in front of many people.

If this isn't a god sent opportunity, What is?

Soon we are Called up, and I can see the grinning fucker instantly, he has a thin body, with pale skin and a repulsive grin on his face, As I face him on the other side of the stage, He mouths to me the words,

'You Are Dead'

Then makes a swiping action at his neck with his thumb, indicating he will Kill me...

Hehehe, I think it is time for the Sky Sword bastards to pay for all the Spiritual Meals they fit into their mouths.

With Blood.

...

-----------------------------------------------------

Author's notes:

Not 100% sure about how I feel about Song Ju,

Is That too much for her?

Or just fine?

Opinions would appreciated for this and the story, or anything you dislike or like about it would be appreciated so that I know what stuff to include more of.

As, if you prefer more Side characters with more absurd backgrounds or simply a more detailed one,

or would much rather it focus more on Just how the protagonist gets about in Xianxia and tries to beat Long Tian.

As well as whether the balance between seriousness and lightheartedness is alright or would you rather just one chapter stick to a certain one.

Anyways thank you for reading and As always any reviews or suggestions are welcome.

I also only do this for fun, so expect this to have minor plotholes, or some spelling errors/Grammer but they will both tried to be kept to a minimum.

40