40. Long Tian’s Anger, Missing Human Rights
926 5 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Third Person POV)

(Long Tian's Estate, Garden)

In a beautiful garden, a young boy could be seen lying down on the verdant grass as the the wind blew gently on his face.

He had his eyes closed and seemed to be in deep thought.

This boy was Long Tian.

...

(Long Tian POV)

*Sigh*

Why is it that in both of my lives, nothing has gone to my expectations.

The woman I adored, despised me.

All the painstaking time I had spent on my cultivation has disappeared.

And now I can't even see my own mother anymore.

Although I have long noticed that this place I have gone to is not the same as place I was, and that something has gone wrong with my time travel; I still thought everything would go as I have expected it to this time.

But that PEASANT, is constantly in my way.

This feeling of unrest from him was already something I wasn't happy about, but now he almost killed ME?!

I, LONG TIAN, HAVE ALMOST DIED PATHETICALLY AT THE HANDS OF A PILE OF SHIT LIKE HIM?

Unacceptable.

He even made me separate from my mother of this timeline.

Even more unacceptable.

I had vowed that in this life I will be filial; In my previous life I just drowned my family with riches and glory in order for me to make myself feel better about ignoring and avoiding them.

After getting to see my mother again, who was always on my side and supported me in my life even before my rise to fame.

I was unable to have a proper conversation with her.

We only had the chance to briefly hug and her telling me about herself, before she disappeared...

And the root of all this relates to, Bu Cai.

THAT FUCKING BASTARD.

I have to get rid of him.

Killing him is the only way I can achieve everything I want in this life and solve my regrets.

I WILL CRUSH HIM.

Now that I have understood that everything is truly back to the beginning, I mustn't be impatient or complicant.

I will build up a flawless cultivation base which has only ever been achieved by primordial beings and in ancient legends.

I will refine my will and techniques to there utmost perfect state.

I will become supreme in this life!

And all this is begins in just two years.

Once the two years are over, Bu Cai's life will be on countdown.

I will eventually kill him, and wipe his soul from existence to prevent any chance of reincarnation.

I will not only kill him.

His friends, companions, family and sect will all be massacred so that I can relieve the annoyance I feel today completely.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All will come with time...

------------------------------------------------

(In The Recovery Area, Arena)

(Bu Cai POV)

What. The. Fuck.

Why is it that as soon as I wake up from a well deserved rest, A K-Pop idol looking MF is the first thing I see.

He has the flashy fit, A damn handsome face (Better than the usual cultivator), and the posture of a someone who has authority.

The aura he naturally emits is also something that is very oppressive, and makes me subconsciously feel fear.

Just who is this guy?

I am about to greet this creepy dude (TF you doing in an 8 year old's room while he resting?) respectfully as he is definitely someone who is powerful.

However, he soon stands up and looks me dead in the eyes then begins to speak with a smile on his face,

"Hello Boy."

"I am here to tell you, that from now on you are part of the Chen Clan. I am The Inner Elder of the clan and the representative for the competition, Chen Guanting."

"However you can call me Elder Guanting from now on."

...

What?

I mean I'll take it...

But I didn't sign up for this?

I once again begin to speak so that I can ask him about where my human rights are at as I haven't gotten to even decide for myself, however he interrupts me again (Rude Bastard) and says,

"I know you want to ask why this is happening, and that you haven't agreed to this..."

"However you have no choice in this matter."

...

"This tournament is composed of the absolute pinnacle of the empire's youth, however, someone like you who is from a small sect has been able to achieve such results."

"If you choose to be part of another force, then the power balance of the younger generation will be tilted to another powers favour."

"And as the family which is to act as the Keepers Of Order in the empire and help the royal family, We cannot let a variable like you to go to any other force."

"Of course you can resolutely deny this and join another force, however you will not be treated as well as if you join us."

"Plus... Do you think they will be able to protect you from us?"

...

"However I must say, you have really surprised me!"

"I never thought someone from a small sect could create such an issue."

...

Hey, what beef do you have from kids from small sects?

Plus, Do you really think I will join just because you told me so.

Where would all my dignity and self respect go if I go into a clan where I will be bullied daily by a bunch of incestual brats?

Just as I was, for the third time, going to open my mouth to speak, he interrupted me again and answered my thoughts,

"I do not have any ill-will or prejudice towards people from less significant backgrounds, and Clans do not discriminate and bully people who are not from their bloodline."

"And of course, I would love to see how you will not agree to my request as you really have no other choice."

...

"Now that I have let you know about your position, I have other responsibilities. So just patiently wait for some clansmen to appear and take you to me, and then we will head back to the Chen territory."

"...Goodbye, Boy."

He then disappeared from sight like some fucking ghost.

What a rude bastard.

Where the fuck is my right to free speech when I need it?

Sometimes I miss Ear-!

...

Wait...

Could he read my thoughts?

...

Answering all the questions I had. Check.

Understanding my intentions. Check.

Not needing me to say a word... Check.

...

Is it too late to bow down and say sorry?

Not only did I call him a rude bastard multiple times, I even provoked him and talked shit about the clan...

I. AM. SO. FUCKED!

...

Where are rights for privacy when I need them?!

:(

--------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Notes:

Living in a cultivation world without rights, can be a tragedy sometimes when you least expect it...

So value your Human Rights!

...

Thanks for reading the chapter and hope you enjoyed.

Any feedback or Suggestions are appreciated.

39