Chapter 14: Black and Cyan
686 6 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The consequences of me using a little of my black heart energy or Black mana were devastating. Only a small amount of it produced this big of a crater. I can't even imagine what would happen if I used all of my mana. Maybe the whole area will be blasted off?? 

Now I was deliberating over if I should use the cyan mana in my heart which is even denser and more vast than the black mana. If I decide to use the cyan mana, then the result could be even more disastrous than using the black mana.  

'Eeh Fuck it, let's just go for it.' I thought as I convinced myself to use the cyan mana. However, I promised myself to use a minuscule amount of it to avoid mass destruction. I took a deep breath and commanded a small part of my cyan mana to come out. 

It obeyed my order and brushed up my scales calmly as if it was a calm pool of water. It was going through every crevice and edge of my scales not missing a single edge of my scales. 

Unlike the black mana which was wild and seemed to rush out vigorously, the cyan mana was calm and peaceful. 

I decided to do a breath attack using a small amount of cyan mana. Just as before, I opened my maw and aimed towards another grove of trees, and ordered the cyan mana to come out of my throat. 

It obeyed my order as a light cyan beam fired out of my jaws. The temperature dropped and space distorted around my beam as it rushed toward the target at a fast pace. As soon as it hit the grove, I stopped using my cyan breath and looked over to know what was the result of my attack. 

I expected the trees to be blown away like before, but what I saw was completely out of my expectations charts. In that direction, I fired my beam, and all the trees dried up as if they had become 1000 years old. The trees that were full of vitality until now, became old and withered. 

I walked forward and touched one of the trees. At my slightest touch, the tree fell and turned into ashes that were swept away by the wind. I just stood there with my limb outstretched and my purple eyes wide open in surprise. 

"GULP" 

I gulped hard. Is this... Is this really okay?? This seemed to be against the natural laws. Is it okay to be going against those laws so bluntly? 

Even as a hatchling dragon I could show this much power... What would happen if I become an adult? Even more, what would happen if I use all of my energy inside my heart??

Looks like I have got to learn to control my power. It would be great if I had a teacher of some sort who would teach me about how this dragon magic worked. 

From my two breath attacks, I at least know 4 things. Firstly, the black mana is some sort of dark lightning and it is very restless. Although it is very obedient to my orders, it still loves to go wild. 

And Secondly, the cyan mana is calm and soothing. It somehow either steals vitality or makes it age faster. This power was like holding the life of the ones around you in your hands. You could decide their life and death with only one move. Although it would be useful in this world, it still feels....'illegal'?? 

Anyways, before using my cyan mana, I will practice it a lot before going back to Fallen. If she stays around me, then she could get hurt and I don't want to turn that brat into a skelly brat. 

For the next few hours, I practiced using my cyan mana. After practicing for so long the area around me was full of ashes and dust from the withered trees, animals, monsters, etc. 

I learned fast and in these few hours, I at least got the hang of how to use the mana in my heart and what effect it will bring. Seeing that the sky is starting to get dark, I decided to stop my experiments with my mana and flew back to the river where Fallen was.

___

At the same time somewhere on the planet of [Zephyrus]

"Clack Clack Clack"

Inside a luxurious red-colored castle in the middle of a forest, someone was walking in an empty corridor. 

It was a woman who was about 6 feet tall and had red eyes with slit reptilian pupils. Her long and silky red hair was tied into a neat ponytail as she walked confidently. She wore a one-piece black dress reaching down to her thighs, embroidered with a golden outline. Her plump thighs were evident through her stockings and her assets were... 'huge'. 

Back on Earth, her admirers would have gone crazy for her.

"Haah!! Where the hell is Dad, just leave him alone for a little bit and he runs off to attract trouble somewhere."

Her Ruby-like eyes shone as she walked through the long corridors of the castle. After some time arriving in front of a huge black metal door that had stylish sculptures engraved on it.

She lightly tapped the door, and the door as if obeying her opened itself for her to go inside the door. 

"Dad!! Stop playing around already. I have something to report to you."

Inside was a man that looked like he was in his early 30s. He too had red eyes with slit black reptilian pupils. His hair was long and messy and shriveled as if he had just woken up from a long nap. 

Hearing the woman's voice, he stopped what he was doing and rushed towards her at a speed that left trails of red while spreading his arms as if wanting a hug from her with a big grin plastered all over his face. Seeing him, the woman surprisingly reacted to that speed and dodged him while giving a spinning kick to his abdomen. 

The man flew and hit on a wall. If a person from Earth hit the wall like this, that person would instantly turn into blood and meat paste. However, this man stood up as if nothing happened and lightly cracked his neck.

"Aah my sweet little Alena, you have gotten faster than last time. Now tell me for what reason have you come to your dear father?? Was it because you needed my hug therapy??" The man said looking hopeful the woman, who was named Alena, his daughter would accept.

"Shut up Old man! Who the hell needs your hug therapies...Ugh, just listen I have something to report to you. There was a mana fluctuation in one of the forests of Elvaria."

"What is there to report to?? Mana fluctuations happen everywhere if someone uses magic. Oh...I see...Are you giving this as an excuse to visit me?? Come here Alena, receive my hug therapy."

The woman's eye twitched as she heard her father. 

"SHUT UP OLD MAN!! IF YOU SAY ONE MORE TIME ABOUT YOUR THERAPIES, I SWEAR I WILL DRINK YOUR BLOOD. Just listen, it's serious. The mana fluctuations this time was of the last element, the 10th one."

Suddenly the grinning man turned serious as his smile was completely blown off his face. A sudden pressure-filled the room as the man's eyes glowed red.

"Alena...I hope this is not a joke! Because if it is you know the consequences."

Alena as if finding a difficulty to speak under her father's enormous pressure said slowly, 

"Do you think I joke father?! All I said was absolutely true. There was a mana fluctuation of the 10th element"

The man took a deep breath as the pressure suddenly subsided as if it was never there.

"Send Zigor and Zelda to find out the location of this fluctuation." said the man in an authoritative voice.

"Yes, father." Alena spoke as she turned around and left.

"Fu fu fu! a 10th one appears huh! Looks like I have got to call some old friends for some pep talk."

The Old man thought as a smile slowly made up his face.

__

Next Chapter: Dark Lightning

9