18 Start
551 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hidden Mist Village.

Rokkō Training Ground.

"Digital Shrapnel's"

"Wind Style! Wind Wave"

Three individuals could be seen in the grassy ground moving at breakneck speed, and a combat appeared to be taking place.

Mei materialized some distance away from Aokiji and pointed her fingertips at him, shooting forth little bones.

Ichiro emerged behind Aokiji, making many hand signs, and a powerful airwave roared out of his mouth, raging at Aokiji.

*Ice Wall*

Just as their strikes were about to collide, two ice walls rose from the ground, shielding Aokiji from the wind wave and those small bones.

*BANG!!*

*Kach...*

The Ice Wall had some cracks, but it was eventually able to stop the attacks.

*Huh*

Aokiji, who had blocked the strike, felt movement underground with Haki as he jumped up, and a white bone drilled out of the ground.

*Oh, she's gotten a lot better at controlling her bones*

Aokiji reflected on Mei's rapid maturation over the years.

"Wind Style! Wind Bullets"

Aokiji, in the air, heard some air-cutting sounds, but he didn't panic, and just like fish in a pond, his movements were flawless as he dodged all the wind bullets with ease.

"It seems you know now that Water Style would never work against me"

Aokiji landed on the ground as he looked at Ichiro and said as this kid had also grown up.

Ichiro used to employ Water Style against him, but it never hurt him.

But it appears that Ichiro has learned his lesson and has developed wind style to combat him.

"I'm still a long way behind you, Captain Kuzan."

*Sigh* How does this guy practice?*

Ichiro acknowledged defeat, but he wondered what type of training this guy had done at home to get so strong.

"Don't be too modest; you've both improved a lot in the last three years; even some Jonin might struggle against you."

Aokiji was blown away by their talent.

Their talent is on par with that of Kakashi, who was born later.

"Perhaps my involvement has altered their fate."

The only way they could have gone unrecognized despite their talent was if they had died earlier, and Aokiji remembered the first mission.

They would have died if it hadn't been for him, and Daikichi must have managed to escape in some way.

This would explain why they were omitted from the original.

Hearing his remarks, Mei and Ichiro realized he was trying to cheer them up, and they knew they were powerful, but in comparison to Aokiji, they were still far behind.

*However, I still don't see your limit."

Mei glanced at Aokiji, and despite her best efforts over the years, she couldn't understand him.

His strength appears limitless, and as she confronts him, she wonders if she would ever be able to overcome him.

"I knew it; I would find you here"

At this point, the three of them heard a voice and saw Daikichi approaching them.

"Sensei!"

They instantly greeted Daikichi, whom they had not seen in about 6 months.

"It appears like you have all made significant progress."

Looking at the combat signs, Daikichi nodded with satisfaction, knowing that Aokiji had done his duty well and was capable of leading Mei and Ichiro successfully.

"Is there a mission, Sensei?"

Aokiji inquired, knowing that Daikichi's presence meant it had to be a difficult task, and he had to follow them.

"No, it's something different, and I believe you three are fully prepared for it."

Daikichi brought out three forms and handed them to the three, who were perplexed.

"Are we going to take Chunin Exams, Sensei?"

(AN:- THE CHUNIN EXAMS THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT FROM THE ORIGINAL, SO DON'T BE WORRIED ABOUT READING THE SAME THING)

Mei took a glance at the paperwork and, after reading it, she inquired.

"You three have been working together for years, and almost the entire village is aware of you due of your task accomplishment rate,"

"Staying in Genin is unjust to you, thus I recommend you take the exam."

Daikichi emphasized that with their abilities, becoming a Chunin should be a piece of cake.

"So, what do you think, would you like to participate?" But keep in mind that the exam will be held in Konoha this time."

Daikichi looked at them as the ultimate decision was there.

Chunin Exams were held every six months, and Konoha and Mist's relationship wasn't too awful right now, so they decided to organize a joint Chunin Exam.

Mist was visited by various Konoha Genin for the Chunin Exam 6 months ago, and now it was Konoha's turn.

Mei and Ichiro's fighting spirits were boosted simply by the prospect of facing Shinobi from different lands, as they wanted to know how they differed.

*Konoha, the Strongest Ninja Village; I'm curious whether they have a monster like him?*

Thought Mei gazing at Aokiji, wondering if there was someone powerful enough to battle him.

"It appears I no longer need to ask you, Sensei!!!, we will take the exam."

Seeing the battling spirit in Mei and Ichiro's eyes, Aokiji realized there was no point in asking them and informed Daikichi of his decision.

*Konoha, huh, let's see what you have in store for me*

Thought Aokiji, who was looking forward to it as well.

Read Chapters ahead on [email protected]/Navyking6666.

7