25 Explosion
453 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Konoha.

Examination Ground.

"Who is that kid?"

"Amazing!! He's freezing the water so quickly!"

Everyone was stunned because Aokiji using Ice so efficiently and on such a vast scale was simply unheard of.

Kekkai Genkai wasn't uncommon in this age, so almost everyone knew about it, and they could tell Aokiji was from the Yuki Clan.

They all saw, however, that he didn't make a single hand sign and was still able to freeze the stream, demonstrating his strong affinity with the Ice.

"And I thought he was the weakest."

Jiraiya shivered when he felt the coolness from the Ice and remembered what he told Aokiji in the restaurant.

He was happy that Aokiji didn't attack him right then and there; otherwise, things would have been much more difficult for him.

"See, if it hadn't been for me taking you away that day, they would have become our enemies now."

Tsunade looked at Jiraiya a bit angry and was relieved that she had taken this bastard away that day.

She can tell that Aokiji's strength is far from trivial; such widespread use of Ice makes things difficult for the opponent.

She got a feeling that if she were to go one on one with Aokiji, she would have to use everything she had to overcome him.

"Even if that kid is good... he made a mistake."

"Yeah, he paved the road for us."

Someone pointed to the ice road ahead of them, which showed no signs of melting.

Everyone's eyes widened as they realized this ice was thick enough to protect them from the Explosive Tags shockwave.

"Come on, hurry on!!!"

They all stepped onto the ice and rushed forward, with no sign of a fight yet.

"Be cautious!!"

Before stepping onto the ice, Sakumo told Kuina and his fellow teammates that he had a hunch something wasn't quite right.

"Captain, they're tailing us."

As he noticed the contestants following them, Ichiro ran alongside Aokiji.

"I know... on three... jump,"

Aokiji grinned, as he could naturally sense everyone with his Observation Haki.

He knew others would follow him when he made an ice road, but that was exactly what he intended.

"It appears that Captain has a plan."

After seeing his hazardous Smirk, Mei and Ichiro both had the same notion.

"Haha!!!, this is far too simple."

"We'll have to thank that kid later."

The contenders in the lead couldn't help but laugh because Aokiji had made things so simple for them.

There was no need to be concerned about the explosive tags, and they could easily fight later.

"1...2...3... Jump!"

Mei and Ichiro both jumped up as soon as Aokiji counted to three and as Aokiji made a hand sign.

Katsu!!!

"BOOM!!!"

The Ice road behind Aokiji suddenly burst open.

"Nani!!!"

Those in the foreground didn't have time to contemplate as they were engulfed by the Ice smoke.

"Hurry up and Jump!!!"

Tsunade, seeing the chilly white smoke in front of her, yelled and leaped along with Jiraiya and Orochimaru.

Those behind her, including Sakumo, leaped up as the Ice road beneath them burst out the next second.

*Boom!!!*

Everyone felt a strong chill in the air, almost freezing them, and the high wind pressure led a few to fly outside the stream, landing on the ground.

Finally, the shockwave subsided and Tsunade and the other survivors landed on the calm water.

"That moron set up a trap!!"

Jiraiya cursed, knowing that everyone had fallen into that kid's trap.

"We were careless, but also fortunate; else, we would have ended up like that."

Tsunade also admitted their blunder and pointed at the front with a solemn expression on her face as everyone looked in front.

The frozen candidates were within 21 long ice chunks floating above the water.

They were all paralyzed in shock, and only their eyes moved, indicating that Aokiji had not killed them.

"What incredible freezing power!!"

Even proctors who were keeping an eye on the race had to admit: that kid had some ice mastery.

"Mist has such a genius; I need to report it to Danzo-Sama"

Thought the Hyuga proctor as he licked his lips with his tongue, and a black mark was visible for a second.

"We can't catch up to him right now."

After being surprised for a minute, everyone sought for Aokiji, but there was no sight of him or his team; he had plainly left them far behind.

"At this point, we don't have an option."

Knowing this, they all gazed at each other with deadly eyes, knowing that the only way to advance to the next exam was to kill and reduce the teams.

*Boom!!!*

Along with the explosion under the sea, everyone raced towards each other, resulting in a massive battle.

Read chapters ahead on [email protected]/Navyking6666.

6