26 Ichiro’s Memories
453 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Konoha.

Examination Ground.

"Was that a new Jutsu of yours, Captain?"

Ichiro had clearly seen the large-scale Ice explosion, which was also the first time he saw Aokiji using it.

"Yeah... The idea came from exploding ice needles."

Aokiji had been working for years to combine the force of Chakra with the devil fruit, and this was the first effective use of it.

Aokiji can mix Chakra into Ice and then blast the Chakra with a hand sign, boosting the power of Ice.

Aokiji couldn't blend Chakra on a large scale at first because it was impossible with his Chakra reserves.

Aokiji is now 9 years old, and the amount of Chakra he possesses considerably outnumbers those his age.

Perhaps it's because his body is much stronger than his peers' after being altered by devil fruit.

Aokiji now has total command of Exploding Ice, which has elevated the lethality of his devil fruit to a new level.

---------------------------

*Father, am I really going to able to defeat this guy?*

Hearing his words, Ichiro remembered his father's urge for him to make their clan the strongest in the village.

*But... I have to... only then he will tell me the truth*

Ichiro's eyes filled with sadness as a gentle-looking woman appeared in his memory.

*Flashback*

"It hurts, Mom."

"Good grief, didn't I tell you to be careful"

A gentle-looking woman in her thirties bandaged Ichiro's injured hand, who only looked around 4.

"But... if I don't train, father will be furious."

Ichiro, who was just four years old, remarked with a dejected expression on his face as he looked at his mother.

"Don't worry, I will always be here for you"

Hearing his remarks, the woman in front of him had a sad expression on her face as she gently held him and patted his head.

But the scene abruptly changed when Ichiro, who had been peacefully laying in his mother's embrace, found himself standing in front of a blood-stained corpse.

----------------------

"Ho..."

Ichiro took a long breath to relax himself and tried to repress those memories so he wouldn't appear weak.

*He just keeps getting stronger and stronger*

Mei's fists were clenched, and her heart felt heavy with reluctance.

Mei has always trained and developed her skills to the level that was the limit for her age because of her bastard father who deems her a failure.

But she still can't see any end to the strength of Aokiji, the guy around the same age as her making her frustrated.

"Look ahead; we're nearly there."

Aokiji had no idea about Ichiro and Mei's thoughts as he pointed forward, where he could see a red flag just beside the shore.

Some people were also standing near the red flag.

---------------------------

"Well, if it isn't Asahi Yuki, the famed Ice Demon,"

Asahi stood near the red flag, waiting for Aokiji and others to arrive.

The leading Jonin were told to congregate here to await the outcome of the race.

"Don't you have anything better to do, Kagami?"

When Asahi heard the voice, he turned around and remarked to the handsome man who was staring at him with a grin on his face.

"Haha!!, Don't be so frigid; after fighting each other for so long, we should already be war buddies."

Kagami didn't care for the cold attitude of Asahi and laughed it off with some nostalgia in his eyes.

Kagami and Asahi had met on the battlefield several times during the First World War and even before that.

In the Yuki Clan, Asahi was second only to Daikichi, and Kagami was one of the top powerhouses in the Uchiha Clan.

They have equal strength and have grown up battling each other, and their relationship can be compared to that of Garp and Roger.

"Get out of here, I don't have time to waste on you."

Asahi disregarded Kagami and continued to stare at the stream, anticipating the arrival of Aokiji.

"Oh, you're waiting for your squad; don't get your hopes up, though; with my kids out there, it would be a blessing if they survived."

Kagami said confidently since he was certain Sakumo will win the Chunin Exam this year.

Even the students of his friend Sarutobi are far behind Sakumo.

"Don't cry later, ha"

Hearing his remarks, Asahi chuckled and remarked to Kagami, whose countenance changed somewhat as he saw the confidence in his eyes.

*No... someone more powerful than Sakumo cannot exist among his peers*

Sakumo's strength was known to Kagami, and even he had to get a little serious to deal with him, there was no way Sakumo could lose to kids his age.

"Huh?"

At this point, three blurry individuals running on water came in the sight of Asahi, Kagami, and the other Jonin.

Read chapters ahead on [email protected]/Navyking6666.

(Concerning Hyuga Joining the Root, I think Yamanaka Clan and Aburame Clan had there Shinobi in Root Organization.)

7