27 Kagami Uchiha
467 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Konoha.

Examination Ground.

"No way, it's only been a half-hour since the beginning."

"Who was able to get here in such a short period?"

After spotting three hazy forms from afar, the Jonin around exclaimed in amazement.

"Is that Sakumo?" "No, it's someone else."

Kagami, who thought it was Sakumo, rejected it right away because he could now clearly see the three figures' features.

"Haha!!!, "Good, as expected, you did not disappoint me."

Asahi laughed as he walked forward and said to Aokiji and the others who were ready to reach the shore.

"Sensei!!"

When Aokiji and the others arrived at the shore, they were surprised to see Asahi and instantly greeted him.

"It turned out to be the Mist squad."

"It appears that Mist truly sent several good guys this year."

Everyone was startled to learn that the Hidden Mist squad had passed the exam, as according to the information they had received, the team of Kagami and the kids of Hokage had the best chance.

Mist, on the other hand, unexpectedly turned the tables.

"Haha!!, tell me how you did it?" You don't appear exhausted; was Genin of Konoha too weak?"

Asahi instantly determined that Aokiji and the other two had dominated the exam based on their spotless clothes.

So, while rubbing Aokiji's shoulder, he inquired about the facts, not forgetting to insult Konoha's Genin while glancing intently at Kagami.

Aokiji instantly explained what had occurred and how he had constructed a trap for others, making it easier for them to run.

"Actually, Sensei, the venue of the exam was too convenient for us."

"Playing with water against Mist is akin to playing with fire, Haha!!"

"Good one, haha!!"

Even the cold Asahi couldn't help but laugh as Aokiji did.

"Did you fight a person with silver hair, kids?"

Kagami was growing agitated and anxious that Aokiji and his team had done Sakumo in.

Kagami is not like the other members of the Uchiha Clan, who do not put others in the eyes.

He always admired the might of others, and he could tell Asahi's squad was formidable.

That youngster with the silver hair, in particular, reminded him of Sakumo, which frightened him.

"Is he Sensei?"

Aokiji gazed at Asahi because this guy looked familiar but he couldn't recall who he was.

"He's Uchiha Kagami, a powerful member of the Uchiha Clan and the squad leader of that silver-haired boy I mentioned."

Asahi revealed his identity to Aokiji, who had forgotten who he was.

As Mei and Ichiro testified for him, Aokiji told Kagami that he did not fight him.

"Phew..."

Hearing their remarks, Kagami sighed in relief, knowing that no one else could hurt Sakumo save these three, and it was only a matter of time before he arrived.

"Huh, it's blood!!"

Aokiji sat on the shore with Mei and Ichiro, waiting for the exam to end.

However, after some time had passed, Mei pointed to the stream, where blood could be seen on the surface of the water flowing in their direction.

"Sigh...

"It appears that there is a slaughter going on out there."

Aokiji wrinkled his nose, unable to get used to the sight of blood despite years of difficult missions and killing.

It's not that he's terrified of blood or that he's not psychologically strong; it's just that the sight of blood always makes him unhappy.

But this blood also pushes Aokiji to put a stop to this never-ending carnage; at the very least, he wanted to transform Mitt his home.

"BOOM!!"

Just as the exam was about to complete, everyone heard a tremendous explosion and saw a slew of individuals arrive in their eyesight.

Everyone could see them well as they approached closer and closer.

Unlike Aokiji and the others, they all had their garments torn and stained with blood.

Blood was seeping from minor wounds on practically everyone's bodies, and their faces were slightly pale.

"Ho... Finally, it's over"

Jiraiya arrived at the shore and took a deep breath before collapsing weary from the Battle Royal.

"It's all because of that Mist bastard; he forced everyone to fight."

Tsunade sat down and cursed Aokiji as blood remnants were clearly apparent around her hands.

"We were extremely fortunate!!"

Aokiji reflected on the predicament of those who passed the exam, noting that practically everyone was hurt except for one guy who looked at Aokiji with a fighting spirit in his eyes.

Sakumo flicked his sword, throwing blood around it as to whether it was his face or clothes; both were fine.

Read chapters ahead on [email protected]/Navyking6666

7