Chapter 32 Shimura Danzo
533 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Konoha.

Outside Death Forest.

"Remember this you only have 5 days; try to stay calm as panic will only lead to death"

"Now, Go!!!"

After the Chakra of everyone was sealed, Inari, after reminding the contestants one last time, gave the orders as the gates of the death forest were opened.

"Stay close to me"

As soon as gate 43 was opened, Aokiji, Mei, and Ichiro immediately charged towards the forest.

"Un."

Aokiji said to Mei and Ichiro as they nodded and quickly disappeared into the lush jungle.

____________________

At an underground base in Konoha,

The whole area was submerged with darkness, and the quietness in the room was terrifying.

Tap...

At this moment, a footsteps sound was suddenly heard as a figure with a cross-shaped mark and handsome face walked out of the darkness.

*Swoosh*

As soon as the figure walked out, another figure suddenly appeared before Danzo and got on his knees.

"How was it, is it done?"

Danzo asked indifferently while looking at his subordinate kneeling before him.

"Yes! Danzo Sama, just like you ordered, I have placed it on one of them"

The figure wearing the mask spoke as Danzo had advised him to be careful since doing too much can attract attention.

Hearing his words, a victor's smile appeared on the face of Danzo.

"Keep an eye on them and stay hidden; Hiruzen knows me very well; I doubt he doesn't know what I'm up to"

"Yes! Danzo Sama"

*Poof*

The figure kneeling before him nodded and burst into smoke the next moment, proving that he was just a shadow clone.

"Did you see it, Sensei? I'm doing so much for the future of Konoha"

"I'll prove it one day that you were wrong"

"Only, I, Shimura Danzo, deserve to be the Hokage and rule the world"

The root Ninja vanished, leaving Danzo alone, who in his thoughts walked back into the darkness, disappearing.

___________________

Death Forest.

"Ha...Ha..."

"Let's take a break... it's too difficult"

*Thud*

Jiraiya fell on his butt, taking deep breaths as he was tired after running for an hour straight.

Without Chakra, they can't even leap from tree to tree, so they can only run, and it consumes too much physical energy.

All these years, they have been relying on the power of Chakra, so adjusting to the current situation was slightly tricky for them.

"You got to be kidding me, Jiraiya; it hasn't even been an hour yet?"

Tsunade stopped and complained as to her running for an hour felt like nothing.

"Let's take a break, Tsunade..."

But at this time, she heard the voice of Orochimaru also and saw him sitting on the ground, looking a bit tired.

Both Orochimaru and Jiraiya were born in ordinary families, unlike Tsunade, who had the genes of Senju and Uzumaki Clan.

These Clans are famous for their vast amount of Chakra and high endurance.

Tsunade, who inherited both the genes even without Chakra, was a lot physically stronger than Orochimaru and Jiraiya.

"And you call yourself man!!"

Tsunade shook her head in disappointment and sat down beside them with no choice left.

"Don't get cocky, flat chest Tsunade"

Jiraiya couldn't stand her words as he taunted back.

Clink...

"Sheesh..."

When Tsunade was about to punch Jiraiya, they suddenly heard a faint voice.

Orochimaru immediately gestured with a finger on his lips as both Jiraiya and Tsunade looked at each other disappeared in the bushes.

"Captain, can you slow down a bit?"

Running behind Aokiji, Ichiro pleaded as he was having difficulty keeping up with Aokiji.

"Ichiro, don't drag us down; rather than wasting time complaining, you should train more and bring that time to usefulness"

Aokiji hasn't answered, but Mei spoke, admonishing Ichiro for his weakness.

Even if Mei doesn't have Chakra, her bones are far stronger than ordinary people, so her physical qualities, in some ways, were even more terrifying than Aokiji.

"Shut up, you lunatic!!"

The relationship between Ichiro and Mei has always been like oil and water, and they hardly get along.

"Stop it, both of you; you just alerted the enemy"

Aokiji running in front, suddenly picked up a few auras' with his Observation Haki, but immediately he found the aura's dispersing, proving the enemy had found them.

And it was all because of the loud voice of Ichiro and Mei alerting the enemy.

Hearing his words, both stopped talking and immediately got alert.

"Captain, you go ahead with Mei; I'll help you if there is an ambush"

Ichiro suggested as he climbed on a nearby tree with a wide view and took out a telescope from the Ninja Bag, looking for the enemy.

"Okay"

Aokiji nodded, agreeing with him as aside from three weak auras; he could sense several other powerful auras, making him cautious.

Steadily, Mei and Aokiji walked forward, ready to face the enemy.

Ready chapters ahead on [email protected]/Navyking6666.

4