Chapter 4
214 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The name of the novel which I reincarnated is called ‘My Revenge’, which shows how Alex gets his revenge on the people who kills his family. Alex’s loses his mother and sister when he is ten. Guess who the sister of Alex is, It’s me. 

Let me tell you why Alex’s family was killed by starting the story from the beginning.

This empire which I live in is called as Lydia, this empire has immense wealth but suffered from the constant attacks of beasts and monsters. And then there is Hestia empire which is thriving of hestian race which can handle monsters, can wield life force which helps them in super regeneration.But they suffer from poverty, so empire of Lydia and hestia went through an agreement for manpower in exchange of money.

Eventually these empires became so close that they started marriage alliances. The princess of the hestia empire, Lilliana Fayes fell in love with Dmitriv de lydia the 1st prince of lydia empire.They had 2 kids, Angelina de lydia and Alexander de lydia.

But Ulyses de Lydia the 2nd prince of Lydia empire loved lilliana and seeing her start a family with his older brother made him so mad that he went ahead to dethrone Dmitriv. Liliana escaped with both of her children and lived in the outskirts of a small kingdom named Solan.

And guess what after 10 years of searching Lilliana, Ulyses killed both Angeline Lilliana in a fit of rage. Only Alexander was able to escape by running into the forest of doom from which no one can escape alive due to number of monsters it hosts.

I am the Angeline, and Alexander or should I say ‘Alex’ is my little brother. Being an orphan in previous life, I do appreciate being born into a family but why should I be written of to die at such young age???

———————————————

“Mommy, I want the tate pwease”

“If our alex wants a cake, will you give mommy a kiss”

“Mmmm, yes mommy”

‘Ah shit they are throwing sweetness everywhere that I am gonna get diabetes’

“Sister, don’t chu want a Tate”

But what hurts me most is the fact that this cute kid is going to be orphaned and starving on streets within 3 years from now.

“Sister”

“Angel, what are you thinking so deeply”

“Nothing mom, I was wondering what flavour of cake we should eat”

“Strawbwery flavour, Mommy”

“Do you want to suggest any flavour Angeline”

I honestly wanted the raspberry flavoured cake but this little guy here is begging me with his eyes.

“No mom, I would also like the cake to be strawberry flavoured one”

“Strawberry cake it is then”

———————————————

In order to activate this valerian ring I have been cultivating life energy for five years without the knowledge of my mother and alex.

Life energy is an type of energy which is little bit like mana, it is present where living beings are. This life energy is released by each and every living beings regardless of their race.

But there are energies other than life energies but I will tell those later. 

Now this life energy can be cultivated by forming channels a lil bit like the blood vessels. 

Forming these channels can be burdensome since it requires extreme focus for forging and navigating them through our body at the same time but since I have the mind of 35 year old, I thought it would be easy but hell naw it wasn’t.

First, I needed to feel the life energy and then I needed to gather them at the certain part of body wherever I wanted them to be cause that is the basic step of forming channels.

Second, after having a basic control over life energy now you need to form main channels and then form secondary channels, tertiary channels, and so on.

But all the efforts over 5 years have been paid off since I have created upto secondary channels in my body.

‘This might be enough to activate the valerian ring’

Now the reason I had to go to such great lengths for this valerian ring is for the fact that it is the ticket for saving me and my family

4