Chapter 5
108 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This valerian ring is said to contact a higher being and using this we can have a contract with them.

As long as we promise to give them what they ask for then they will fulfill our wishes, we can set our rules and regulations in the contract which will be signed by both the parties with their blood.

This valerian ring has been passed down for generations down the royal family of hestia. My brother Alex has yet to release one.

The reason why Alex in the original was able to be alive even after escaping into the forest of doom is because of this valerian ring.

I gave this ring to him in the original story and distracted those enemies from reaching Alex.

Alex had accidentally activated it by his own blood because hestians have a lot of life energy in their blood resulting in the activation of the ring.

But even after summoning a higher being he wasn’t able to protect himself much because he needed life energy to make the higher beings manifest in an real bodies since they come in astral bodies.

It took around a year until Alex could manifest the body of his contractor.

I didn’t want to go through all that shit and thought let me just start with the cultivation of life energy and then let me summon the higher beings.

I still need to insert nodes inside the channels so that I can control this life energy much easier.

Another reason why I am trying to control life energy is the fact the more potential or more powerful the summoner, we have the chance of getting the attention of higher beings.

‘I can’t slack off even if I am 8 year old’

“Angel”

‘Huh, sounds like mom’

I guess she finished cooking the cake.

“Yes mom, I am coming”

‘Man it smells heavenly’

“Stop sniffing like a squirrel and get those spoons”

‘Hey squirrels are brown coloured but I only have golden hair and even my eyes are golden’

As if my mom has found out what I was thinking, she gave a laugh as if she is seeing an antics of an pet.

‘She is so unfair’

“Alright angel, mom is sorry. You do not look like a squirrel, alright. So stop pouting your cute lips”

‘Wait, was I pouting my lips’

Shit. This is embarrassing.

“Mommy~”

‘He struggles to wake up for studying but he can wake up at the smell of cake, cunning brat’

“Alex, show me your face you have drool all over face”

“Mommy, mommy the Tate pwease”

I guess mom seems to think of dad whenever she sits with us for eating an cake.

‘She thinks dad is dead but he really isn’t’

Before Dimitriv could be killed he escaped, he was searched for everywhere for around 15 years but they couldn’t even find a sliver of hair.

‘Too bad because he couldn’t save his family in the original’

For now I need to focus on saving mom and Alex and then we can think about dad.

Even when I was small I knew the things going on the castle but the worst thing is the fact where Ulyses tried to kill me by choking when I was 3 years old.

‘That asshole couldn’t even leave a 3 year old’

Thankfully my father had attached an bracelet to my handbag which alerts him whenever my life signals get low.

5