Chapter 6
81 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I seriously wish I could that son of a bitch ulyses but I am still not strong enough to do so.

‘Mom is really sad, isn’t she?’

“Mom, I love you”

Oh my god she looks so beautiful even when she smiles a little.

“Mommy is so lobely”

This little brat always interferes whenever I praise mom.

Now that I think about it, it is said in the original novel that he was so handsome with golden hair like the splendid sun and green eyes like lush forests, he was able to attract everyone regardless of their race and gender.

He even used this beauty to his advantage so that he can obtain resources for him to forge networks.

‘ I hope that this cute idiot doesn’t grow up at all’

“Momwy angel is looking at me wieedy”

‘And I really hate this nickname I should change it to something else’

———————————————

I was able to place nodes in my life energy channels on both main and secondary channels.

‘Cultivated abundant life energy, check. Has the valerian ring in proper condition, check.’

‘Ah shit I should stop being nervous’

But what can I do except being nervous, if any of the old geezers that I summon reject me I swear I will curse them till death.

‘Insert the life energy slowly and in an concise manner’

Holy moly it is working, the ring is glowing.

‘Why is this ring forming energy circles in midair??’

‘Maybe are these circles used for summoning the astral projections of the higher beings??’

“Hmm, what a peculiar child”

Who came was a lady with aqua blue hair and eyes like jewels in pink colour.

‘Hell, she looks smoking hot’

“Oi, little kid why are you looking at me weirdly”

‘From the moment she was summoned here, The kid in front of her doesn’t feel like a kid at all, instead she looks like scrutinising me wierdly’

“I am sorry for my late introduction my name is Angeline and I am 8 years old, may i know the name of this greatest being?”

‘No one can beat me in flattering others’

‘This child sure knows how to sugarcoat her words, but it feels nice to hear’

“My name is Hestia Roland and I am the saint of the holy garden”

After hearing her introduction i just wanna dance to lotto by exo cause I hit the lottery on the first time itself.

‘Lotto~’

5