Chapter 7
81 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The reason why I am so happy is because of this beautiful chic- no I mean beauty.

She is one of the most powerful higher beings and is said to have protected the hestians for a long time.

Even though she is a saint, she’s has powers equivalent to a goddess but the reason why she cannot become a goddess is because of her honesty which has pissed off many of her comrades 

1 The comrades here means her fellow higher beings

“Ms.Hestia I would like you to be my contractor”

‘This child does have the potential and talent to have me form an contract but I should test her a bit more’

‘Why is she scrutinising me so much, I am sweating so much because of her gaze’

“Very well then I will form an contract with you only if you can pass through the tests I give you”

‘The fuck even though I expected this, hearing this is a little scary’

“I will do the tests you give me but is it alright for me to do those in this small body of mine”

“It’s alright I have transferred your consciousness into an puppet which works on life energy”

———————————————

‘Where the fuck am I ??’

“Wait, my hands are like that of stee-, she said that I will have my consciousness transferred to an puppet isn’t it”

Greeting oriented in this puppet body is a little tough

“Are you done herring comfy in your new body”

‘Holy shit stop appearing behind me stealthily woman’

“Seeing that you have enough energy to glare at me let me set the location for your test”

‘The hell she spawned a new village out of nowhere I have underestimated her power’

Now that I think about it Alex didn’t have any tests like these

As you see after Alex had escaped into the forest of doom, his blood from his injured arm had flown into the hand holding the valerian ring resulting in it being activated.

Alex’s contracter is Kamish, one of the higher beings who is an ancestor of dragons, Kamish is very kind and amicable compared to other higher beings who are known for their crappy personalities.

After knowing about Alex and his situation, he decided to help him by becoming his contractor and protecting him in the forest of doom until he is able to cultivate life energy.

I do not know about the character of hestia and observing her gives me an impression that she is someone who only values one’s talent and is mostly neutral, I may be wrong because I only know psychology of humans.

Let me analyse her a little bit with the tests she can will give me

4