Chapter 8
78 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Slash

‘A gargoyle at 7 o’clock and a demonic nymph at 3 o’clock’

Ah shit, hestia really is an devil. Why would she give me an test like this to someone with an conciousness of an 8 year old unless she had already known what I am??

As you see just 7 hours ago I was given tests that put the military tests given back in my world to shame, she gave me tests that determined my agility, concentration, reasoning, focus, critical thinking, etc.

I wonder if she had worked as an instructor for kgf or fbi??

‘I guess it was during one of these tests she must’ve known my level of maturity’

And right now I will have to protect this village from hordes of monsters using only an sword which is powered without life energy.

The only way to win this test is through sheer strength and in depth knowledge of these monster’s weak points.

This so called village is something created within hestia’s dimension, and the people here are puppets like with souls of deceased offered to her during rituals.

‘Ahh, shit’

‘Another wave of monsters are nearing this village’

“Ms. Hestia, may i get a break??”

“Unless and until you finish this test you are not allowed to take a break”

‘This bit-, no just calm down, I can take a break after I finish this so I just need to strategise this and finish this as fast as possible’

——————————————

‘Hmm, she said her name is Angeline’

She hasn’t met someone like her in her years of existence. She is mature beyond her skills and has excellent capabilities that a 8 year old cannot have.

She first wanted to only test her by making her activate a sword with her life energy and make her duel with one of her puppets but she was also able to manifest weapons from her life energy.

‘I guess I won’t get bored with being her contractor’

She has been so bored for thousands of years that she who has rejected summonings from many talented individuals had accepted the summoning of this little girl.

‘Besides she is cute’

———————————————

‘I seem to handle violet grade monsters very well’

The monsters in this world are categorised according to their destructive power.

The violet grade are the lowest grade which is only able to handle two people.

Indigo grade which can handle five to eight people.

Blue grade which can destroy an village.

Green grade which can handle 3-5 villages.

Yellow grade which can handle an fortified town.

Orange grade which can destroy an kingdom.

Red grade which can destroy an empire which consists of 3 to 4 kingdoms.

And a person’s strength is ranked by 7 grades and grade-1 is the highest grade and are able to handle red grade monsters and grade-7 are the lowest grade and are able to handle violet grade monsters.

“Haah, Haah....”

“Ms. Hestia I have killed all of the monsters and there seems to Ben no other monsters left to kill”

‘She is efficient in killing hordes too’

“I will send you off for now and I will tell you tomorrow if I want you to be my contractor”

‘Oh my, I am back’

‘My cute hands, my cute legs are they all alright...??’

Only after checking in the reflection of the nearest pond was I relieved.

I can’t stand the torture in that dimension killing like a machine for 9 hours, I guess I have been a little lax after my reincarnation but isn’t this too much for a poor soul like me??

“Angel, Dinner is ready get here”

‘What the? Even the time flow is different compared to the main realm which I belong to??’

‘Is this the power of an higher being?’

Growl..

‘I feel hungry’

“I am coming mom”

2