Chapter 9
80 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ahh, isn’t it so nice to sleep without any worries about ambushes and attacks

‘But how can you sleep properly if you sleep with your little brother who keeps hitting me while sleeping’

“Momwy, I want Candy....”

‘He is even sleep talking’

‘Where is mom?’

I guess she has gone to collect some firewood from the forest.Then let me get up since I can’t sleep properly.

“Hmm, don’t go”

‘See, this cheeky brat is clinging onto me like an koala’

“Whoo”

‘He really is strong for an 7 year old child’

Very well then, Today i-..

“Sistah, pway with me”

‘My god he is so cute’

I am sorry but I haven’t been interacting with kids in my past life for around 10 years except for that last kid that I saved before dying.

And besides I did interact with kids in an nursery but they were so active jumping around but Alex was so docile and silent that he didn’t even shout or cry even when we were escaping from enemy troops.

———————————————

‘Huh, the ring is glowing’

Let me go to my hiding place and then speak with hestia. I was actually fooling mom saying that I was playing with kids in the village but I actually come to my hiding place which tucked away by a blanket of trees and it also has a pond.

“Ms. Hestia, am I eligible now??”

‘Why is her expression so stone cold, but that expression is much better than the expression of lilliana’s angry face’

“Hmm, yes you are eligible to be my contractor”

‘Great, now let us make the contract’

The contracts made with higher being are made with use of world tree’s branch which is then smeared with blood of the people involved in the contract and the terms are written with the feather of immortal pheonix.

“I only need your blood to activate this contract and I have written the clauses, you can start writing the contract and let us start negotiations”

‘The party A is hestia and party B is me, hmm..wait where is the request for party A’

“Ms. Hestia”

“Yes”

“Where is your request written in the contract??”

“Ah, I forgot to tell you, I do not have any request for now”

‘The fuck did I hear it right?’

“Are you sure, madam”

Wait, wait... If she doesn’t have any request then why is she even trying to be an contractor? I think I should think this thoroughly.

‘Fuck this, let me just ask her directly’

“Ms. Hestia, why do you want to be an contractor when you do not have any requests??”

“Because I was bored and you seem interesting so I wanted to be your contractor”

‘Shit, I guess she really does know I am not normal’

As If she knew about my worries, she gently said this,

“It’s alright, don’t feel pressured. I won’t breach your privacy, you can tell me when you feel like it”

“Besides, I was living alone for so many years that I wanted an adventure and I guess I was right in choosing you”

‘I can’t believe I am hitting jackpot after jackpot again’

First, I get an higher being who has powers equal to that if an goddess and Second, I get to have an contract without any request from hestia.

‘I was really nervous thinking what I could given for hestia, since she is much stronger than I expected and the stronger your contractor is, the more difficult your chances of finishing the request increases.

‘The contract process finished off very smoothly’

“I have an request madam”

“What is it?”

“I would like your apprentices to guard my family”

“Hmm, yes I will arrange for that and you can call me hestia from now on”

‘Wait can I call her by her name but isn’t that a bit rude consider she is very old’

Ugh, she is even pressuring me with her gaze silently.

“Yes, Hes.. Hestia”

‘Holy shit, she looks beautiful even when she is smirking’

Stop it Angeline, you can’t simp for someone who’s very dangerous

3