Chapter 12
54 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Meow

“Look mom angel is bawk”

“Ah you came back angel, come and help me with this”

“Yes mom”

‘Whew’

Look at Alex, he seems so happy playing with nathan and Rachel.

‘I guess it was worth it trying to convince mom about the cats’

When she first bought the cats her mom didn’t approve of it but was only convinced after her continuous coaxing and barrage of cuteness attack.

‘Eventually it was decided we can keep the cats’

But it was a good thing she did not have any foundation in energies or else I wouldn’t have been able to hide the fact that the cats are shapeshifters.

‘Now that I think about it these shapeshifters can behave as if they are like normal cats, is it something that they had to learn to survive here?’

Now is not the time to think of that, there are much more pressing matters than the cats.

‘I still need around 2 months to craft a body for hestia, and then there is the problem of me learning to kill monsters and acquiring life energy crystals’

Fortunately hestia has agreed to form the energy channels in the body herself or else I would’ve just exhausted myself mentally.

Even if she uses an puppet to craft the body it still takes an toll on her mental health.

But hestia has other plans for her in store.

———————————————

‘Are you fucking kidding me?’

After she had finished the head part of the body, hestia suddenly dragged her to her dimension.

‘And this time I am here in my own body instead of an puppet’

Isn’t this town too real, i can’t believe that all of these structures were made with astral energy.

‘I guess this is the difference between a mortal and an higher being huh’

“Angel come here”

‘Why are calling me so soon at least let me explore the town for some time’

Looking at her paused expression I thought,

‘Maybe seeing my aggrieved expression seemed to have affect her’

But I thought wrong and she still dragged me out of the town to an forest near it.

‘What the duck are we gonna do in an forest’

“Excuse me hestia, can I know what are we gonna do in the forest?”

“I am gonna teach you some basics poses and spells for you”

‘Even though she had already tested this kid and having confirmed of her strengths, she still lacks the basics and her foundation is only laid physically but she lacks the theoretical knowledge to support it’

For example even though she knew she knew that ice golem can be countered by lava spells, she instead used fire spells which only makes the kid fight longer.

‘Well I can’t blame the kid since she grew up in an village which has no knowledge on basics, but it is still an miracle that she was able to last in the test l gave’

What hestia said is true, she does lack the basics.

‘She wasn’t able to learn because she lacked the guidance, at least a book would have sufficed for her but she didn’t have that luxury now due that son of a bitch’

But she was able to know 2 or 3 elemental spells because of her reading it when she was still in the palace as an toddler.

‘Let us not waste much more time’

1