Chapter 15
57 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hmm..”

I have been trying to germinate this moonlight creeper’s seed but it seems a bit difficult than I thought.

It is like a baby which needs to fed with the right temperature of milk, not too hot or too cold.

‘Now that I think about it, why can’t I control the flow of life energy?’

Should I practice yoga or meditation or can i ask hestia for any breathing exercises, maybe they can help.

“Meow”

“Oh Nathan, what are you doing here?”

“Meow”

“Hmm, you think you can help me?”

Don’t ask me how I can speak with him while he is in his animal form, hestians can communicate with animals telepathically.

So right now I am speaking with nathan through telepathy and the reason why my mom and Alex can’t speak with the cats is because they can only communicate unless and until the cats allow them to.

“Yeah, nathan come over to hiding place”

“Meow”

‘I know what are you are thinking, so stop tilting your head’

“I can’t speak about it with you here while mom and Alex are near”

“Meowww~”

‘Excuse me, but why are you hopping instead of following me, are you really a cat?’

Ah, stop with the fancy wind effects while you are transforming to human form.

‘Besides they damage my hair which already looks like a poodle’s hair’

“Tell me angel, what is bothering you?”

“Do you really think you could help me?”

“You see we cat shapeshifters have very strong intuition and my intuition tells me that I can help you with your problem, now tell me”

‘Yeah, it is true that cat shapeshifters have good intuition but that doesn’t give me enough reason to trust you doofus’

But in the original, a wandering gypsy who is also a cat shapeshifter predicted that Alex would nearly die in an battle and it really became true.

‘Well I am not gonna suffer any loses for telling you anyway’

“I am not able to control the flow of life energy properly”

“Did you tell this to madam hestia?”

“Yes I did and she gave me an seed of moonlight creeper to practice with”

“Hmm...That is not gonna help you unless you learn some breathing techniques”

“Do you know how the young cat shapeshifters are able to survive in the wisteria lands?”

‘How in the fuck do I know what wisteria land is?’

He seems to understand what I was thinking and then he started to explain about wisteria lands and why young shapeshifting cats are shoved there.

“Since cat shapeshifters are very weak compared to other shapeshifting species, we learned to control life energy at a very young age by sending young kids into wisteria lands”

‘So you guys just chuck the young ones in an forest and suddenly expect them to become stronger, am I wrong here to think like that?’

Look at him getting flustered seeing my questioning gaze.

“Don’t think wrongly, we send an adult to accompany them so that none of them are damaged”

‘When are you going to tell me about wisteria land and how is it related to my problem?’

‘Let me just get out of here’

“Hey, where are you going?”

“I am not gonna stay here unless and until me the solution to the problem within 10 minutes”

“Wait, how can I tell it with-“

“Your time starts now”

“Huh, oh um well-“

“30 seconds have finished”

‘Even if you have a handsome face, I still hate you dragging time’

“Wisteria land is very dangerous and it has monsters which can catch you if you use too much of life energy”

“So the young ones are thought breathing and soul techniques to control the flow of life energy so that they can hunt in wisteria forests without getting caught by stronger monsters”

“Haah, haaah”

“You still have 3 mins left, very good”

“Aren’t you too cruel?”

“Do you want to become my training companion?”

‘See, look at him getting pale, you should get some training from hestia and then talk about me being cruel’

The reason why he is scared of becoming my training partner is the because he saw my training and he knows how though it is.

“I am so sorry madam angel, you are too sweet and lovely that this lowly peasant feels bad to talk about you like that”

3