Chapter 16
41 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘He is very cringy so as to say but I need the techniques very bad’

“It’s all righ-“

“Kugh..”

“Oi Nathan, I was searching for you everywhere and here you are passing time with the kid”

‘Who is this woman..wait, why does she look a bit like the other cat shapeshifter’

‘What was her name anyway?’

“I am sorry Rachel but Angeline here was having a problem and I tried to solve it”

‘Whoa, Rachel looks like one of those k pop idol women from my previous world but it looks a bit scary to get scrutinised by her’

“Aren’t you supposed to do your work by watching the family and don’t you have your own problems to solve instead of others problem, huh?”

‘And she is savage as well but I feel a bit bad for Nathan’

And then Rachel started asking about my problem with the control of life energy flow and she said she would teach it to me instead of Nathan.

This is what she said when I asked   why Nathan isn’t teaching me since he is an rank-4,

“He isn’t that good of an teacher and an child misunderstood what he taught and he nearly destroyed his foundation”

‘Shit, I wonder what would have happened to me if I had learned from nathan’

And thus began another form of training for me,

“You need to stop the flow very slowly but you instead block it like a dam and that is the mistake”

‘Wait then how the heck am I supposed to stop life energy?’

“Practice this symphony breathing exercise each and every moment of the day and do not stop practising this breathing even if you are sleeping”

———————————————

“Did you have any problem today?”

“No hestia and I taught her the breathing exercises as you told me to do so”

“Very good and if you have any problems try reaching Jacob”

“Is the problem very serious this time hestia?”

“Yes, and i won’t be available for a week”

“I will take care of Angeline, hestia”

‘I wonder if the problem is very big this time’

Instead of talking with her telepathically with her, she hopes she could stand next to her and support her.

‘I will become stronger and help her’

3