Chapter 17
40 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A palace which is surrounded by divine beings and magical plants, this is ‘Aicron’.

‘Aicron’ is a place where higher beings reside and conduct their meetings whenever problems arise.

‘Don’t they mostly solve the problems themselves, is it really serious this time’

As she entered the giant palace, she was wondering what is it about.

‘Hmm.. is it Mimas?’

“Mimas, What is the problem?”

“Ah, Hestia.. that I don’t know”

‘Even Mimas the goddess of knowledge doesn’t seem to know much’

“But I think I do have some idea about what it is”

“Go ahead and tell me”

They were trying to know something about what they are about to know in the meeting before so that they can prepare themselves.

“I think Dragonik is injured and is currently being treated”

‘Dragonik who is one of the strongest higher beings is injured, didn’t others help him?’

“Don’t worry too much about it and since the world tree is still alive let us just see what the elders have planned”

The duo sat at the table which seemed colossal in size and the chairs which seemed to have different sizes as if to cater different types of bodies.

‘Ymir, Ponfus, Xing Ne and so many of them are present here’

Of course, they must be since the news about dragonik’s injuries must’ve been spread around.

“Are everyone present here?”

‘And here comes Vishnu, why do you come around unannounced like this?’

“Vish you seriously need to stop doing this man”

‘Even though Ymir is someone who is much weaker than Vishnu at least he is able to ask him of his mistakes’

‘Does he do this because of his character or because of the fact that he is god of wisdom’

But still compared to Vishnu, who is god of preservation, he is a little weak.

“I am sorry, I just wanted to cheer you all up before speaking about heavy stuff”

“Then aren’t you supposed to use Locke in this situation since he is much more humourous than you”

‘And they start quarreling as soon as they meet-up’

“All right now let us get to the situation at hand can we?”

‘You could’ve said that at first itself instead of trying to humour the situation’

———————————————

He has stared attacking our world”

“Hey are you kidding me, how in the fuck is He still awake when the Old ones have sealed him in the oblivion”

“Stop getting angry and listen to me fully before getting agitated, Thurman”

“We are trying to find out how He has escaped from oblivion and he attacked our world when we were unprepared”

“Couldn’t you have defended our world?”

‘Isn’t Vishnu one of the Old ones, why didn’t he stop this attack or in the least could have accompanied Dragonik so that he isn’t injured’

The Old ones are one of the Oldest and Strongest higher beings who are the forces which maintains our world.

“Many of you might not know but I was in the quest of trying to strengthen myself, I went into seclusion in the Rico island and I only got the news about Dragonik by World tree destroying my seclusion and personally delivering the news”

2