Chapter 18
27 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“We have decided to cultivate more higher beings by distributing valerian rings”

Valerian rings which were created by Clothe, the goddess of destiny and she programmed it in such a way that only those who have the probability of becoming a higher being can activate it.

But that doesn’t guarantee that they can become a higher being because it is just ‘probability’ of becoming a higher being.

And besides that destiny itself is tangible by the individual’s choices, it means there is a chance of those who were rejected by valerian rings becoming a higher being.

‘This plan is just.. hah’

Looking at the reactions of other higher beings who have gathered here, they too seem to think the same as her.

“I haven’t finished listing our ideas yet and besides these plans are yet to be confirmed since we wanted the opinion of other higher beings too”

After seeing everyone giving their approval, Vishnu started talking about other plans.

“We plan to reach to other worlds and joining forces with the higher beings there for fighting against His army”

And as he finished his plans,  Mimas stood up and started speaking about his plans.

“Vishnu, were you forgetting something while you and the other Old ones were planning all of this?”

“What are you talking about Mimas?”

“How are you going to defeat Him?”

Vishnu seems to be a bit uncomfortable with this topic but since he didn’t speak about this someone had to voice it out.

“We are also thinking the same but we have decided to fight against his army for now”

“But what if He decides to intervene in the war, so we have any higher being strong enough to keep him off the war for some time?”

“That-..”

“And even if we manage to distract him for sometime and we succeed in the war, does that really stop Him from devouring the worlds?”

“Let me expla-“

“Hear to what I say fully since we didn’t block you when you were listing out the plans”

“Alright then”

“Let us just say that we are just trying to just fight their army, do you think or army can handle the corrosion of abyssal energy?”

‘That was a good point’

The abyssal energy is one of the worst energies to cultivate since it lies totally on the opposite spectrum of life. And this energy was created by Him, so when someone gets contaminated by it would only be loyal to Him unconditionally.

But since the Abyssal energy is very corrosive to any life form, the worlds which were contaminated by it is uninhabitable for life and only by becoming a higher being can one escape its corrosive effect.

“Then there is the next obstacle of the strength of enemy troops, their resources, their numbers, their technology, or if there are any higher beings present in his army?”

“And you were saying the fact you do not know how He was released from oblivion and saying that you are still investigating it but you come here saying here we should prepare for an war”

‘Hmm.. these were questions that were bugging me too’

How can these Old ones brush off how He got released but they instead present us with plans for preparing a war with His army.

Even weirder than all is the fact that only Vishnu was sent but other Old ones are absent for an meeting which basically decides the fate of our world.

Even though Vishnu is someone who is righteous, we still cannot ignore the fact that he knew what he was doing, that is hiding important information during a crisis.

“Now then i have another question, where are other Old ones?”

1