Chapter 19
26 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As soon as Mimas asked the most important thing bothering other higher beings present here chaos ensued in the meeting.

“Vishnu, do you care to explain this?”

“Hey Vishnu we came here for answers but you instead tell us other unimportant things”

‘They ask these questions only after someone else addresses them’

“Please be silent for now and ask these questions after I finish addressing my doubts to Vishnu”

‘Good, it’s a little bit silent now but they are still speaking with each other telepathically’

“Why do you start speaking about preparing a army when He was just released now and has not even managed to even kill Dragonik but instead only managed to injured him and even let him escape?”

‘That is also a valid point to ask why can’t these Old ones just group up and use celestial weapons and just try to seal or in the least injure Him.

“Ah wait a minute”

‘It seems he got a important message from one of the Old ones, I guess this meeting might be called off’

“I am sorry to say this but the meeting is to be held again later with the Old ones present”

“Then what about the answers to the questions that I asked?”

“Those will be answered later only if the Old ones wish for it”

“Then I will only support their so called ‘plans’ only if they answer my doubts”

‘It is true you can’t be in the battlefield if your allies are not honest with you and are always hiding about something’

I wonder if I should visit Desponia for this situation, and I have just got out of my long sleep and got myself a disciple.

———————————————

“Angel, Alex I have got your favourite flavoured ice creams”

“Thang you momwy”

“Thank you mom”

“It’s alright kids, now then start eating it or else it will start melting now”

‘And off she goes to the herb garden’

Through reading the original novel I got to know where she goes during the day.

Lilliana, that is my mom is someone who has extensive knowledge about herbs and drugs. Ever since she escaped from the palace she started to build a herb garden and cultivated important medicine out them and started to sell them by going to the nearby town.

She also sells very important drugs very cheaply but this is one of the important thing that made us get caught.

Apparently a doctor who works for a duke family got injured and he was admitted to the hospital in the town where my mom sells her medicines. And the doctor who was near death got very healthy due to high quality of my mom’s medicine.

After he got well he went to the imperial palace for a important work and was chatting about this medicine with his colleague.

This conversation is instead heard by Ulyses himself and since he knew the fact that Lilliana is very good at making medicines, he sent someone to investigate about the one who sells the high quality medicine.

And that is how we get caught.

‘But seriously can’t mon just make low grade medicines, so that we can hide for some more time before dad comes for us’

I seriously don’t know who to blame the author or my mom.

‘I did try to stop her so many times but she doesn’t even listen to me’

I also tried to destroy her herbs and the medicines she made but she was just smiling and comforting me and saying me that it’s alright and to not get scared, then she started to make the medicines AGAIN

‘I honestly can’t understand her at this point and that is why I need hestia’s help at this one’

Talking about hestia, I haven’t seen her for a week now.

Did something happen in Aicron, I can’t even get any information from Rachel.

Rachel looks so dull, she seems to think about something about important and she is also staring in the corner of the wall sometimes.

“I guess she herself also has no idea what it is about this time”

‘Why do I feel someone gazing at me’

Lo and behold, it is the gluttonous pig that I have as my little brother and he is targeting my ice cream too.

I was a little surprised to know that ice cream exist in this medival setting but it apparently does because ice magic does.

“Alright you can have this but you need to give me something in return for this”

‘Oh my look at him scrunching his nose as thinking deeply’

“I do not habe anything sistah”

‘He looks so CUTE’

‘I should stop teasing him but he looks so cute when he is teased ah’

“Alright have this”

“Thang chu so much sistah, I lobe you”

‘I guess I can understand mom a little now’

Seeing her kids who are supposed  to be in palace and with their father but here they are not even knowing who their dad is.

‘I guess she is trying to keep it us happy even if it means selling high grade medicines which take many days to make which means losing her sleep’

Don’t worry mom I will unite our family again, we will be happy again.

2