Chapter 22
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

‘But now how am I supposed to find her?’

Desponia, the goddess of mystery and prophecy is also the sister of Clothe, the goddess of destiny and also the one who created valerian rings.

When desponia became a higher being, she was so powerful enough that she was asked to join the Old ones but desponia rejected it by saying that she wanted to know more about the universe and many other mysteries.

But since desponia was someone who could predict others future no matter whatever their destiny or strength was, she was highly sought after by other higher beings who wanted her to prophesies their futures.

And that was when desponia started to become hidden from others sight and she remains hidden till now, many higher beings and even some Old ones have tried to search for her but have failed to find her.

Well she can’t be found because her specialty is being mysterious and she could also know where her opponents would be through her prophesying skills even before the opponents themselves.y

It was after many years when everyone has lost their interest in searching after desponia, she silently visited Mimas and gave this sphere of victer, when other higher beings heard of this, they were keeping a very close eye on this sphere of victer.

But there were many questions for them, like why would she give this sphere of victor to Mimas instead of Clothe who is her younger sister and why would she ask Mimas to find her only when the sphere shows erratic activity.

‘Now that I think about it, I was in a deep sleep even when all of this was happening’

“Pretty woman, would you like this jewellery”

‘Should I search in other parts of city instead of this marketplace but still my intuition is telling me that desponia might be here’

“Haaah...I hate crowded places”

“I think this pink jewelled necklace would suit your ey-“

“Stop it”

‘Even though I do not use my powers on civilians, this merchant is really annoying’

Still she didn’t kill the merchant but just froze the time here.

“Hello, are you alright now??”

‘What?’

“Hup..”

‘Who is that person, let me probe their identity with omniscient spells’

“I suggest you don’t try that”

‘I guess I have found desponia then’

“If you don’t want me to be offensive, I suggest you should’ve introduced yourself instead of veiling yourself in mystery”

Chuckle

“I will introduce myself but not here, you see there are eyes following us everywhere, don’t you agree?”

‘Let me just nod to this question and get this over with quickly’

“Give me your hand”

After getting hestia’s hand, desponia teleported her to her place.

‘I can’t understand why would she teleport me instead of giving me a teleportation portal’

Just as hestia was thinking, she saw a black silhouette about to touch them just before she was about to teleport.

Hestia casted a time deterioration spell at it and also a multiple time warp spell.

‘That should be enough for it’

1