Two more times to go
65 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I guess I should start teaching him basic magic and dark magic. Then let’s do this!

“Hoshi? Are you ready to depart?” “Sure” We started walking back. “The effect of that slime is actually quite amazing” My friend suddenly said. “Really didn’t look at it” “Yeah! It gives 10 points to a stat you choose” Huh?! What?! That ball is much 10 stat points?! “But we got a strong summon and 20 points” Oh! Yeah, Hoshi is right. That slime might be one of the strongest slime summonses right now…I hope I can raise it into a slime emperor or something like that. “Luckily we can still do the raid two more times” “This time it should be easier, we both should have gone around two levels” Good reminder! I still have to manage my stat points. Let’s see…

Name: Akira

Stats:

Attack: 29

Magic points: 630

Defense: 27

Health points:  400

Skills:

Basic magic, Teleportation (short range), Dark magic (low), Mirror Copy, Weak point vision, Ice magic(low).

Whaat?! I got ice magic? That’s an epic skill? I have to teach that my slime too. Can I do that while he is in the ring? Ice magic is amazing! It has a lot of aoe freeze spells. But I dot want to master it…maybe I let the slime master Ice magic. I want something like legendary magic, for example necromancy or Space magic. Maybe that’s unreachable but I give my best to achieve it.

“Aka! We’re back!” I was running in the archers direction, when an girl with an Samurai class stopped me. “Hey! Why did you lock my way” “I just wanted to ask something” “Huh? You could have done that in a way that isn’t rude!” “I’m sorry…please just answer my question I will give you that” Infront of me was a red pearl. She covered it a bit so the people around us wouldn’t see it that clearly. That’s an extremely rare item when you don’t get the dragon slayer class! It’s the first step to get dragon magic. “Why would you give me that for a question?” “You will see. Will you answer my question” “Y-yeah” “Where did you get that ring from?” “Uhm from the tutorial” I can’t say to much. “I see”

Hidden quest activated.

For the next step pleas learn Dragon magic.

I see so that was a hidden quest, triggered by the hidden achievement I got. “Aki-chan? A woman just talked to me and gave me some weird quest” “A weird women? What quest?” “I should get a Dragon sword, had something to do with that tutorial achievement” She whispered. “I got the some, the only difference is, that it is magic for me” “Then let’s do our best to achieve that”

“You two are still talking, let’s go in again, or do you two have to talk about something important?” “No, it’s alright, let’s start the raid again!”

We are in again. “This time we should shoot at the necks from the beginning, same strategy as the last time” I jumped in the air, summoned the slime and placed it on my shoulder. How do I command that thing? Like just say the order in my head? “Shoot at the neck of the goblins, with ice magic” Looks like it worked. Ice crystals were shot through a magic circle. Now I have more time to focus on the boss.

The progress this time was a lot faster. The goblins are already dead, my slime was now also focusing on the boss. Hoshi apparently had a defense slime so it was more like a shield to us. “Aki watch out” I just slightly dogged the swing of the Orc. Why does Hoshi call me Aki? Agh! I don’t like this nickname.

“It wasn’t as hard as the last time” “Yeah! And these slime balls are amazing” My two friends were talking happily. They seem to like each other…maybe they become a couple in the future. But now I have to decide on which stat I use the slime ball. I guess Attack would be the best option. I also should invest the points of the new level ups. Two again? They couldn’t give us more per raid? I guess I have to take it.

Name: Akira

Stats:

Attack: 39

Magic points: 680

Defense: 27

Health points:  450

Skills:

Basic magic, Teleportation (short range), Dark magic (low), Mirror Copy, Weak point vision, Ice magic(low).

I think that is all in a good balance. We should do the last raid then. “Are you two ready?” Both of them nodded. “Good!”

This fight was even easier than the last time. Knowing the weak point of enemies and having some better stats can change a lot…of course we also have the slimes.

6