Ch. 2
408 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was cold. The wind kept forcing onto my body. Shards of grass blades tickle me. Discomfort ran across my body so I turned and rolled over to find a position to sleep. But a bump of rocks kept pushing into my skin. 

I open my eyes from the chaos. It was dark. Pitch black. Only a hint of the glow of something made the area seeable. I got up. I couldn't see where I was at. A faint light crawled from the entrance. A gleam of light pierce into this cave. I walk toward it. 

Outside this cave was an unearthly forest. Crimson tree up rooted from the earth. Like a living finger protruding from the deep ground. Each branch was birthless of leaves. Only the old dried up wood was spread out for the moon glow. 

This place gives me the creeps.  Just as I was about to step out and explore I heard steps. 

Thump!

I looked in front of me and a wolf-like creature stood there. It was here. I tremble. My legs lock. It paced toward me. I saw something latch onto its mouth. Some kind of creature. Blood was dripping down from its mouth. 

The wolf creature walked past me as I quiver. It went into the cave but just as I felt like I could leave its tail wrap around my waist as it pulled me. I couldn't resist at all. Now I was trapped with this beast.

I heard something drop and I looked back. The wolf rested and the meal was in the middle of the room. It chopped down half the creature and the blood and guts were pouring out. Then it kicked the other half toward me. 

The dead carcass hit my foot. I convulse. I almost threw up. I force myself not to, as I clamp both my hands to my mouth. The creature looked up and was curious as to what happened. It held its eyes toward me for a good second then put it down and shut its eyes again. 

The smell of the dead game was the last push as I felt my stomach pushing out of my mouth. I threw up. 

Uggggh!

As I threw up the last clump of nutrition . Tears flow down. I wimp. Why is this happening to me. Then the creature stood up from its resting place and walked toward me. I looked up and saw a fierce face in front of me. Before I could wimp out another cry. 

Force of wind pushes toward me and something sturdy strikes me. I got knocked off toward a wall. 

Arrg!

This beast was angry. Its chilling eyes locked on to me as I fell down. I stood up with pain flowing all over my body. I rushed toward the entrance of the cave. I didn't want to take the chance of this beast's fury. But before I could even dream of my escape. Force of wind brushed by me and the beast was already blocking the entrance. It growls at me.

I stop. The beast walked toward. I walk back. I hit the wall as its face was right toward my chest. I could feel the hot breath right next to me. Then it paw hit my body. Then kick me off toward the dead carcass. 

Then it went back toward its bed chamber. My body was sore and pain was kicking inside me. But I didn't cry. As I knew the beast didn't like my wimping. I sat down there holding my tears. I struggle to hold some of them. Everything a cry escapes the wolf ears twitch. 

I shiver and force myself to bottle down the tear. Few minutes pass by and my tears stop for now. I was tired and hungry. But I didn't voice a complaint as the beast right next to me would change its mood. 

I stood up and the creature was still resting. Then I started to walk away from my meal. Before I could take a step something soft and rigid envelope me. Then pulling me toward the beast. I was muffle next to the beast. Petrierd. I quiver and then the beast snuggle it paws onto me. 

Soft.

It was warm and comfy. The pain that was hitting me minutes ago kicked in and my wounds from last night were crawling up. Agony. My head was sweating. Shudder from those wounds, I felt something warm run across my head. It was wet and slimy. I looked up and I saw the beast running its tongue across my face. I shut my eyes and face toward the ground. 

All those scars, the wet and salive of the beast run over with its tongue, It was cleaning me up. My wound lessened. Like I took some painkillers. I stop sweating. Now I am tired. My mind felt it needed rest, I can’t rest in the face of danger. The urge to rest took over my instinct. 

I went into a deep slumber. 

Then I woke up not by choice but by a noise. 

Thump! 

I opened my eyes and saw the wolf creature walk in with a game. This time it was twice as big as lastime. It then took it time to eat the meal it caught. But once it was done with half it. It walked toward me. My will wobble. Am I going to get attacked again?

I shut my eyes. As I wait for my punishment. But nothing happened. The beast just went behind me and rested. I looked back and saw it head down taking a nap. I stood there for a few seconds. Nothing happened. I was surprised. 

Should I escape? No. I shouldn't. My wounds are still noticeable. Plus I don't think I can beat this beast. So I plop down. My stomach grumbles. I haven't eaten for days. There was food. I looked at the dead game. It reek of blood. I crawl toward the meat. Saw it dye in crimson red and the putrid smell hit me. I pinch my nose. 

It's a creature I have never seen before. It had ripped off muscle and some kind of bone structure from its head. I don't even want to know what it is. I turned my head over as the smell got worse by the second.  I creep toward the wall of the cave. And laid myself down.

My body needs nutrition. But there was nothing to fulfill my empty stomach. Will there was, but i don't want to think about it. As I was thinking about food. I felt something soft grab onto me and lift me. 

It was the beast tail. As it plucked me from my rest and my body landed on it. Its soft black fur hit me. The warmth of the beast rushed into my cold, tired body. I grew sleepy as the pleasant feeling prowled into me. I firmly held my eyelid open but the feeling overtook me again and I fell asleep.

I woke up again to a noise. This time even louder from last time.

Thump!

I quickly open my eyes. There I saw the wolf creature dragging something into the cave. It held something onto its mouth. It was a big animal of some kind. Twice the size of it. As usual the wolf devore half its meal. Then it walked past me and laid down onto its bed.

I stood and examined this animal the wolf caught. Half the body was eaten but the head was intact. The head is a creature I have seen before. It was bird-like, no. An Eagle head. I held my breath longer than last time, but it was still unpleasant. 

The wolf was catching a meal everyday and bringing it to me. It ate the other half and gave the other half to me. Why would it give it toys a meal? Unless I'm not a toy? No. No. Don't think of that ,as my mind is heading there. 

This was the beast that haunts me. It's toyed with me. But somebody saved me. That woman before I fell under the beast's jaw. I remember that lady that saved me from this wild beast. She was next to me when I fell under some kind of cold. 

Where did she go? Did she also get eaten by this beast? No! She defeated that beast. Then how was it alive right now. My mind was racing. 

Before I could even think of what would happen to the mystery lady. A soft tail wrapped around me and picked me up. I wasn't surprised like last time as I showed no resistance to it. This beast wanted me as its pillow. Then the warm air comforted me. I grew tired. 

I felt cold so I turned and rolled over to grab a blanket. But then something furry covered me and I stopped turning. A smile creeped up on my face as I felt the warmness wash away the cold.

Then I heard a noise and woke up.

Clank!

This time the noise was different like metal hitting something. Was it meal time? As i stood up and rub my eyes to wash away my drowny. There stood the beast. I saw blood ooze from its mouth. 

I looked down at the prey it caught this time. It had a luster to it. Then I looked at the beast and saw the wound. A slash across its chest. It looks spent. I never saw the beast tired before. It had a small scratch all over its body. 

I was spooked. The beast injury? My brain started to jump and plans were hatching for an escape. Then I saw it walk toward me and instead of taking a nap. The tail behind it pushed me toward the meal it brough. I couldn't resist as I looked at the thing down there. 

To my horror I scream.

AHHH!

My face has been drained all life. My stomach crawled out from my body and I threw up. This time was worse than the first time. The puke hit the dead body. 

Arrg!

Argg!

Argg! 

I tried to stop my spew but I couldn't stop it at all. I was shaken in terror. What has this beast brough this time? It was a body. A human body. No. A dead human body. I could see the face of horror on the body of its last facial expression. 

I quiver, but the next moment the beast paw strikes at my back and I fall face first. It growls at me. It pushed me toward the food it brought. 

The smell it gave off was horrendous. I face away from the body. But the wolf  tail pushed my face toward the body. I struggled to get away from the wolf's awesome strength but I felt resistant. I began to kick my limbs as I tried to separate from the body and the wolf. 

As minutes passed I felt exhausted. I was drained of my energy. The wolf pushed me toward the carcass of a human. My mouth puked again as I got closer to the body.

Argg!

The spurg of acid hit the human body. The top part of my mouth felt the acide and made another jerk. It was telling me to consume the human body. This beast was a barbarian. It tells me to eat my own kind. 

I had thought this beast would show a little kindness as time flew by. But rather now it shows its true cunning side. It toy with me from the beginning. Its paw pushed harder onto my back as I felt a sharp pain. Its claw grip into my back. 

Ahh!

I cried out. As it hears my cries it claws deeper into my organs. This time it didn't take a no for an answer. Consume the meal it brough! I tried to face away from the dead body. But as I try to. The claw dug deep into me.

I grunted. I knew I wasnt gonna last long. I have to follow this beast order or I would actually die for sure. And death is something I'm not willing to face right now. With my last strength I pluck a chuck of the body and stuff it down my mouth.

I didn't even bother to chew it at all. I swallowed as fast as I could. The moment I did the beast paw lifted and it went back laying down on its chamber. I did something unforgivable. Slowly a streak of water fell down my cheek. I wimped. I rolled myself into a ball as I tried to comfort myself as to what I just did. 

I hiccuped a couple times as I felt dirty. My stomach felt wrong but it was full of nutrition and didn't argue with me this time. I wish it did. As I was about to yelp another round a soft tail plucked me. I tried to push it with my hand, but the beast didn't take a no for answers. It violently grabbed my waist and plunder me into its soft belly.

Then a soft warm feeling envelopes me again. But this time I resisted it. I won't fall asleep like those times. How could I? As I tremble under the wolf furs. Then its paw ran across me and pulled me toward its warm belly to try to comfort me. This beast! I resist the pull but its strong strength jams me toward it. 

Trying my best I resist it with all my limbs to not even be close to it. It broke my morale. How could things be evil? Feeding me my own kind. I should've eaten those creatures to satisfy it. I took the wrong route this time. The wolf stopped toying with me and pushed me toward its soft body. 

I couldn't do anything. Then something hot pushed into my body and drowsy came in. 

No!

No!

I urge my brain to stay awake! Every time I sleep with this beast I fall asleep. Not this time! 

I must resist! I must!

But my mind started to drift into the night.

N…o..

 

10